MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Forced Induction (https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction-182/)
-   -   Relentless Autosports ... still a worry? (https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/381522-relentless-autosports-still-a-worry.html)

GlenRoseFireFighter 08-24-2008 06:56 PM

Relentless Autosports ... still a worry?

Hi,

The last time I was on edriver and this site, Relentless Autosports was being trashed because they were supposedly just VRT renamed...and we all know what clowns and thieves they were. Is it true? Is Relentless Autosports just VRY renamed? Anything to worry about. If you don't feel comfortable posting here, feel free to PM me.

LILjiMMYj0NES 08-24-2008 07:28 PM

OMFG...Here we go again..:rolleyes: :icon39:

BornSlippyZ 08-24-2008 07:42 PM

Ask Sport Compact Car Magazine if they were happy with the service VRT/RA on the project Z?

GlenRoseFireFighter 08-24-2008 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by LILjiMMYj0NES
OMFG...Here we go again..:rolleyes: :icon39:

What? I asked a question. If you don't have something constructive to say....SSHHHHHHH!

deanfootlong 08-24-2008 07:50 PM

might want to just search about it. its everywhere. ive dealt with scott at relentless and he seemed legit. thats all i have to say about this.

Lawy'dU 08-24-2008 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by GlenRoseFireFighter
Hi,

The last time I was on edriver and this site, Relentless Autosports was being trashed because they were supposedly just VRT renamed...and we all know what clowns and thieves they were. Is it true? Is Relentless Autosports just VRY renamed? Anything to worry about. If you don't feel comfortable posting here, feel free to PM me.

Relentless Autosports is nothing like VRT. Scott is a great guy and I have been going to him for all of my services and needs including my supercharger install and tuning. He only recommends cost efficient mods and is completely straight forward. I honestly had my doubts from the negative posts on this forum, but after dealing with him as much as I have and after all of my conversations with him (usually weekly) I have the utmost confidence in him.

I also know a great many of people that have gone to him for assistance and they have been nothing but happy and impressed with Scott and Relentless.

Lawy'dU 08-24-2008 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Ask Sport Compact Car Magazine if they were happy with the service VRT/RA on the project Z?

RA had nothing to do with VRT in dealing with Sport Compact Car Magazine.

Please do not associate good businesses with horrible ones like VRT. A lot of people on my350 still associate RA with VRT, but these people obviously don't know any better.

GlenRoseFireFighter 08-24-2008 08:05 PM

Again, that's why I started the thread. They have a tracj car for sale that I was looking at and was just asking...

GlenRoseFireFighter 08-24-2008 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by deanfootlong
might want to just search about it. its everywhere. ive dealt with scott at relentless and he seemed legit. thats all i have to say about this.

I did. The VRT thread was closed.

Lawy'dU 08-24-2008 08:06 PM

Again, that's why I started the thread. They have a tracj car for sale that I was looking at and was just asking...

Yeah, that's a bad a$$ car too. If only I had the money lol.

xxg35girlxx 08-24-2008 08:51 PM

I mostly lurk on this site but I came across your thread - if anyones wondering i have a TT g35 coupe..

anyways~

I was like you and had alot of concerns about taking it there. I was reading all the BS about VRT and Relentless Autosports.. and I realized it was coming from a bunch of people that have never witnessed Scotts work first hand - just mainly other shops and noobs that wanted his business. Scott and Mark are great! I just got my car back from him Wednesday ~ runs perfect. everything he said he was going to do - he did. My car runs amazing.. and anything I ever need for my car I will definaltly make that 200+ mile trip just because I KNOW that Relentless will take care of me and my car. I would recommend Relentless Autosports 110%. Nothing but great knowledge with our cars and excellent custumer service.

Hope I helped.

IIQuickSilverII 08-24-2008 08:56 PM

why would you wanna buy an abused car... no fun if you dont enjoy the ride, you build the car.

IIQuickSilverII 08-24-2008 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
I mostly lurk on this site but I came across your thread - if anyones wondering i have a TT g35 coupe..

anyways~

I was like you and had alot of concerns about taking it there. I was reading all the BS about VRT and Relentless Autosports.. and I realized it was coming from a bunch of people that have never witnessed Scotts work first hand - just mainly other shops and noobs that wanted his business. Scott and Mark are great! I just got my car back from him Wednesday ~ runs perfect. everything he said he was going to do - he did. My car runs amazing.. and anything I ever need for my car I will definaltly make that 200+ mile trip just because I KNOW that Relentless will take care of me and my car. I would recommend Relentless Autosports 110%. Nothing but great knowledge with our cars and excellent custumer service.

Hope I helped.

:icon18: :icon18: , amaizng 1st post :icon14:

xxg35girlxx 08-24-2008 09:05 PM

yessir.. I dont have a 350z.. so I mainly stick to g35driver.. but I thought I would post MY own experience with Relentless as to those with none.

Mike Wazowski 08-24-2008 09:08 PM

OK, just a friendly reminder to everyone. Keep this thread civil or I will close with.

Sergio07350Z 08-24-2008 09:11 PM

Scott is a very responsible person at least when i take my 350Z for service with him and he's a good close friend to me.

turismo 08-24-2008 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
OK, just a friendly reminder to everyone. Keep this thread civil or I will close with.

Ill just open it back up :icon39:

JETPILOT 08-24-2008 09:27 PM

I have spoken with Scott on a few occasions. Seems more legit than most shops sponsoring here on my350Z.

wannabuy350z 08-24-2008 09:34 PM

yes, about straight forward answers. Scott is that way.

Motormouth 08-24-2008 09:36 PM

I have talked to him a couple times on the phone and he helped me sort out a suspension plan. whether I bought from him or not, he was willing to chat about his experiences with the platform.

Never felt he was trying to swindle me or anything.