Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zpaaji
Nice find.

Originally Posted by XKR
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm
+1
Old 11-30-2008, 07:11 PM
thom000001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What would USPS shipping be on that badboy

Originally Posted by zpaaji
Old 11-30-2008, 07:11 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Exclamation UPDATE: NEW POST/REPLY FROM JULIAN

OK... Due to problems with my laptop, I've been keeping up to date on only my subscribed threads on my350z via just my blackberry and haven't been online on g350 zdriver since before Thanksgiving.

Well, I just logged in there and discovered that Julian's thread about his partnership with Turbo Trix was apparently deleted. Another thing that makes you go Hmmmmmm

Then I discovered a new thread by Julian dated 11-27-08 that was closed with a single post by him titled "A real reply from julian@mrc". Here it is:

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Some of you have taken great pleasure in the online bashing you have given me on some of the forums, and I would like to take a few minutes to give you an actual honest reply, without my typical heated responses.

Im sure in your minds the bashing you have given me will follow me for years and ruin my life, I can assure you it will not, I will survive, and it will make me stronger.

It does annoy me however to see the level of hypocracy being set forth by My350Z staff and IB site owners on that thread that was started about me. 90% of you posting in that thread , including moderators and admins, have violated more TOU in that one thread than I have in my entire time on My350z.

But that is not the point, have agood time, keep the thread opened and bash away.

I will start my reply by sating this: "Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes"
Out of the poeple posting in that thread 98% have never me or spoke with me, nor do you know the real person I am.

I was not a privledged kid that was handed everything, and I worked for everything I own.I saw my mother struggle as a single parent to give me everything she possibly could without my father around.

I made very good life decisions for myself and my family, and am a proud husband and father. My wife is an excelent mother, and to me is the most beautiful woman in the world, and she is proud of her body, even after 2 kids.Those of you making harsh comments about her, are entitled to your opinion, thats fine.

As far as the rest of the MRC related issues:
Most of you have one side of the story, and based on my past persana on the other site, are obviously swift to blame me 100% for the downfall of MRC. Of course I was a bit abbrasive and harsh at times to some people online and i will explain why..

None of you knew exactly what I was going thorugh internally in my personal life and within MRC. Some of you are swift to take Matt's side and blame me with only bits and pieces of the story. Im not going to get into it on here, however I will say that there were other factors besides me that led to our closing of MRC Motorsports. I admitedly bit off more responsability than I could handle and the stress of daily operations, answering phones, emails, processing orders,tuning,dealing with walk ins, the forums, ect all by myself was getting to me by the summer of 2007. Jobs were not leaving on time, our overhead began to exceed the volume of work we were able to turn out, several mechanics I hired were crap, jobs kept returning for screw ups, ect ect.. I simply could not keep up with what was going on there and my personal life, and a 2nd job. And yes, on several occasions I may have forgotten to flush, like none of you EVER forgot to flush

Im not going to bash on Matt, he is a very good mechanic. He works at his own pace, which simply did not live up to MRC's needs at the time. When I pushed him, as one can expect, mistakes were made. Everyone makes mistakes, but they become very expensive when they add up.

Matt and I were firends before business partners and will remain friends after the business is resolved. Were attempting to resolve it as ammicably as possible but there will be losses to all involved obviously, that the price of doing business. I live 2 miles from the shop and 1 mile from Matt. If he needs me im there and vice versa.Matt is a good person and has helped me anytime I needed him. JUst cuase I dont like his dad, does not mean we can remain friends.After all I still need a mechanic I can trust for my wifes car.
As for Matt's Dad, Frank....Nothing makes him happy,period.He bordered on obsessive compulsive with cleaning the shop, and was difficult to deal with. My agressive personality, and his often clashed. There are customers of mine that could attest to him being a bit nasty to them on occasions. Im not gonna rehash what I feel he ultimately did to me, it is pointless. Lets just say, the two of us were a time bomb together.

I made mistakes befriending customers, and was unable to keep business just that. BUSINESS
Perfect example is Romey. He was a customer that became a friend, and me having little business experience, simply failed to recognize business first, friendship later. I mistakenly treated him as a friend, not a customer and often never charged him for stuff we did time and labor.
Big mistake on my end, cause when things went bad, he did not act as a friend, but acted as a disgruntled customer. Combine that with the fact he was High Profile and that is not a good situation.

I will say that Romey did help me out ALOT and have thanked him for that. But do not think those favors did NOT go unreturned by Me by any means.

For those of you who still feel I threw him under the bus, I will say this:

He is a moderator and highly respected one on a large VQ website, for those of you who do not think he played that to his advantage, you are fools. I still feel that Rome was never 100% honest and upfront with me and took advantage of me at times.And Im sure he feels the same about me. But that is in the past, and were taking care of what WE need to hanlde, myself and Matt included prior to severing ties.

Me being new to business, I did not know the proper way to handle the bad situation we were all in with his car. I can assure you if a person with more experience and tact like Sharif handled it for me, the outcome would have been much different. Im not very Savy and was under alot of stress business and personal, and went to war with everyone without all the facts. A huge mistake on my end with a bad outcome.

As far as online people such as Motormouth,Dukeentdotcom,Tuarran,RudeG,Dave079,ect ect... Who took great pride in taking shots at me and always attempted to awaken the sleeping giant for a tyranical outburst on my end. For obvious reasons, not everyone can get along in this world, but Im only a man and when constantly agitated and provoked, I am going to react. The repeated baiting combined with my dealings at the shop, often won over common sence. Like I said, never judge a man..

I just figured I would get some final words in in retort the the bashing I am getting on my350z. Those of you that enjoy attempting to ruin people and devestate them financially, will all reap what you sow. Karma is a *****, trust me I know.

I have taken several life lessons with me, and never again trust anyone fully.

To all that give a crap and read this, Have a Happy Thanksgiving...

To all that dont give a crap and still read this.LOL@YOU...

See you guys soon.
I will reserve my comment for later.

Discuss. What do you guys think?

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-30-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:40 PM
go-fast
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that deserves a quartet EDIT:everybody's got a hard luck story to tell,you can use it as an excuse why you're an *** or grow up and decide you make your own future.

Last edited by go-fast; 11-30-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I will say Julian helped me out with alot of things this is 100 percent a true statement. WE had a pretty good deal going sucks that my car went down and things changed but I guess such is life. I wish him good luck in whatever he does
Old 11-30-2008, 08:12 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by r0mey
I will say Julian helped me out with alot of things this is 100 percent a true statement. WE had a pretty good deal going sucks that my car went down and things changed but I guess such is life. I wish him good luck in whatever he does
your patience and good nature shows though in your posts(or lack of them).whatever he does,i'm guessing won't involve a mobile dyno or turbotrix.doesn't he own you a tune?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Motormouth
Banned

what is his ****ing obsession with me.

I have a lot to say about his farewell message, but I think it's apparent to everyone so I will not 'throw myself' out there for him to blame. lol
Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 PM
blasian

I hate Tom because he makes me look dark
Old 11-30-2008, 09:03 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Beats me Tony. He acts like I'm a long-time adversary who always flamed him.

As you and any other non-NOOB on here can attest to... I supported Julian in many a thread since I joined my350z and never posted negatively towards him until the drama unfolded with r0mey's motor when I felt he threw r0mey under the bus.

By this time, I had already learned a while prior about his unprofessional and disgraceful AIM conversation with Darren at Intense about his sour grapes reference ProEFI, Jason Siebels, and Turbo Trix. But I kept quiet about this and never posted negatively towards Julian about it until this thread evloved with his hostile responses on the other site and his announced partnership with Turbo Trix.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:29 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Beats me Tony. He acts like I'm a long-time adversary who always flamed him.

As you and any other non-NOOB on here can attest to... I supported Julian in many a thread since I joined my350z and never posted negatively towards him until the drama unfolded with r0mey's motor when I felt he threw r0mey under the bus.

By this time, I had already learned a while prior about his unprofessional and disgraceful AIM conversation with Darren at Intense about his sour grapes reference ProEFI, Jason Siebels, and Turbo Trix. But I kept quiet about this and never posted negatively towards Julian about it until this thread evloved with his hostile responses on the other site and his announced partnership with Turbo Trix.
i've never had many words with him in the past,but based on this thread i figured i would get an honorable mention or something.(feeling left out...)EDIT: maybe in his next "last post"
Old 11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Motormouth
Banned

a lot of people kept their mouths shut when he did stupid ****, or when they heard (cough) about other **** that happened offline.

he always buried himself.

and blasian... you should LOVE me because I make you look dark... eventually you need to choose sides... or just tell everyone you are from Guam or one of those other islands
Old 11-30-2008, 09:36 PM
go-fast
Banned

i never argued with him because he always went right to the gutter,i didn't feel like wasting my time on deaf ears.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:46 PM
blasian

and blasian... you should LOVE me because I make you look dark... eventually you need to choose sides... or just tell everyone you are from Guam or one of those other islands

Get Ray to go to Zdayz next year.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Motormouth
Banned

and he will make you look tall! perfect wingmen :P
Old 12-01-2008, 04:35 AM
blasian

and he will make you look tall! perfect wingmen :P
Old 12-01-2008, 09:26 AM
DukeEntDotCom
blah

I have a lot to say about his farewell message, but I think it's apparent to everyone so I will not 'throw myself' out there for him to blame. lol
I guess I come in second on the shitlist...lol

Hey, I didn't bash the guy - I put my experiences out there exactly as they occurred.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Yes, you needed nitrous... TWO BIG ONES. And he couldn't fulfill the order by the time you needed it. TONIGHT.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:58 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Sooo... I'm still wondering and going Hmmmmmm, since nobody including Julian himself has indicated what's going on with this...

With the deletion of his thread about tuning at Turbo Trix... Has it been confirmed that he will not be tuning out of their shop afterall? Has anyone heard whether Julian's partnership with Turbo Trix fell through? Did anyone notify or has Turbo Trix learned of Julian's prior sh*t talking about their shop???

Also, since he is selling his dyno on Ebay, does that mean he is getting out of the industry all together?

Anyone have any reliable info/answers for these questions???
Old 12-01-2008, 12:01 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by go-fast
i've never had many words with him in the past,but based on this thread i figured i would get an honorable mention or something.(feeling left out...)EDIT: maybe in his next "last post"
I feel the same way.... I see nothing thanking me or the other 2 people that have been backing him or have been in his corner....not one &^%# word ...3 of us had to go up against over 300000 members

Whats up with that Big "J".....not even a small shout-out

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Sooo... I'm still wondering and going Hmmmmmm, since nobody including Julian himself has indicated what's going on with this...

With the deletion of his thread about tuning at Turbo Trix... Has it been confirmed that he will not be tuning out of their shop afterall? Has anyone heard whether Julian's partnership with Turbo Trix fell through? Did anyone notify or has Turbo Trix learned of Julian's prior sh*t talking about their shop???

Also, since he is selling his dyno on Ebay, does that mean he is getting out of the industry all together?

Anyone have any reliable info/answers for these questions???
I am sure he is out....I did not believe it until i saw his Dyno on Ebay.

Last edited by XKR; 12-01-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
SirMikel1

Believe me, he is not out.

But I will let him answer your questions when he feels it's the right time.

Quick Reply: Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports