Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:55 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete@BC
I'm confused with your comment here. I bought the motor from a 3rd party GTSpec which everyone on here knows very well. I had no need to ask for the shops at ? buisness license, that would have been a really odd question to ask (under normal circumstances). As far as our sales, why is that even brought up? We are a fairly large distribution center here growing at a fast rate.

I dont sell any RA products, only affiliation is he drives.

Like I said before, if theres proof beyond resonable doubt. Then hey so be it. I'm not here trying to prove all you wrong. I'm only stating what I know about my dealing, my car.
I wasn't talking about at-first when you got the engine, I meant the enduring relationship you now have with RA, from them working on the car last year at one point (as 'pit crew' if I recall) to him now driving.

and I wasn't questioning you on your sales, just giving perspective of how your behavior comes off. just my opinion. I don't think you have done anything wrong.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:55 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
It really blows my mind for Pete's response to the build sheet. Either:

1) Pete is alot classier than i thought and is really keeping his real feelings inside
2) Pete is naive
3) Scott has some side deal going with Pete to keep him quiet
4) Pete is so rich it doesn't matter if he pays $15 for a diet coke or $1 in the vending machine.

Honestly Pete.. i don't care if it was on my build sheet that i paid for $120 tuner lugs and got $75 regular lugs. That my friend is just unacceptable. Being that you are in the automotive world and working for a company like BC just blows my mind even more that you let the build sheet "mistake" slide like that. Mistake my fcking as$ .. lets be real here.. nobody can look me in the face and tell me that was a fcking mistake.. someone fcked up and got caught with their panties down..

Seriously Pete? Seriously? I mean Seriously Pete? my God dude!!!!!!!!! not only was the parts wrong.. they were fcking ficticious.. THEY DON'T EXISTS!!!!! are you still with me?

its not like you paid for an ARC Strut Bar and got a GT Spec one, its not like you paid for a JWT Pop Charger and got a Nismo CAI, its not like you paid for Volks and got Rotas, its not like you paid for an authentic INGS Body Kit and got the replica, its not like you paid for BC Racing Coilovers and got Eibach Springs on Stock Struts.. are you still with me Pete?

You got ripped so hard.. they put ficticious parts on your build sheet dude.. PARTS THAT ARE NOT AROUND... they could have put flux capacitors and a time machine in your buildsheet then told you it was a mistake.. and to me its like you go.. ok it was an honest mistake..

if you know all this and you really don't care or arn't mad about it.. then you have to fall into 1 of the 4 categories above... and personally say what you want about Sharif.. i would be buying him a blender, a toaster or a mini-fridge to thank him for bringing that to your attention.. he could have just turned a blind eye to it and moved on..

anyway.. i need my coffee.. this situation is pissing me off

VERY well said Doug.....I dont think Pete really knows what we know about his motor or maybe he does and wants to turn a blind eye and wait for all this to go away... PLEASE WAKE UP PETE...

Pete....Like I said in the PM you posted....Sharif is the most honest person you will meet.....its not always about catching scott in the act...its about protecting the customer.

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
So, what would everyone say if build sheet that Scott created for another customer with the same items as he had on Pete's build sheet were to come to light???

Would that just happen to be another mistake also????? or would that just add more proof that he is a scammer?

You know what I am talking about Scott (I know you are reading this thread).....
DONT LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG YET JOHN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need that intel for later.....remember..the findings on the white car comes first

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Pete@BC

It really blows my mind for Pete's response to the build sheet. Either:

1) Pete is alot classier than i thought and is really keeping his real feelings inside
2) Pete is naive
3) Scott has some side deal going with Pete to keep him quiet
4) Pete is so rich it doesn't matter if he pays $15 for a diet coke or $1 in the vending machine.

Honestly Pete.. i don't care if it was on my build sheet that i paid for $120 tuner lugs and got $75 regular lugs. That my friend is just unacceptable. Being that you are in the automotive world and working for a company like BC just blows my mind even more that you let the build sheet "mistake" slide like that. Mistake my fcking as$ .. lets be real here.. nobody can look me in the face and tell me that was a fcking mistake.. someone fcked up and got caught with their panties down..

Seriously Pete? Seriously? I mean Seriously Pete? my God dude!!!!!!!!! not only was the parts wrong.. they were fcking ficticious.. THEY DON'T EXISTS!!!!! are you still with me?

its not like you paid for an ARC Strut Bar and got a GT Spec one, its not like you paid for a JWT Pop Charger and got a Nismo CAI, its not like you paid for Volks and got Rotas, its not like you paid for an authentic INGS Body Kit and got the replica, its not like you paid for BC Racing Coilovers and got Eibach Springs on Stock Struts.. are you still with me Pete?

You got ripped so hard.. they put ficticious parts on your build sheet dude.. PARTS THAT ARE NOT AROUND... they could have put flux capacitors and a time machine in your buildsheet then told you it was a mistake.. and to me its like you go.. ok it was an honest mistake..

if you know all this and you really don't care or arn't mad about it.. then you have to fall into 1 of the 4 categories above... and personally say what you want about Sharif.. i would be buying him a blender, a toaster or a mini-fridge to thank him for bringing that to your attention.. he could have just turned a blind eye to it and moved on..

anyway.. i need my coffee.. this situation is pissing me off

Doug I hear ya man. I gave Shariff props, offered him lunch for him and his staff when they were getting the car together. I give credit when credits due, I have no problem with that.

I called Noah right up after Sharif gave me the word. He is who I paid, he's the one I need to get me the answers or he's the one that would be getting a motor back. At that time I didn't know who Scott was, nor RA for that matter. I was a honda guy that walked right into the VQ platform not knowing any of the shops or past histories. Thats why I contracted Noah to help get me what I needed. There to this date are some nismo items in question, but items like the cams that wouldn't even work only help with what I got as a excuse. Noah and GTSpec are great people, I trust I with what I was told. At the end of the day, you build a motor for one purpose. Not to say whats in it, only to make sure it will hold up to what you throw at it. If that builder guarantees it will, and goes the extra mile to say hey I'll prove it and if I'm wrong I'll cover it. What do I have to lose? I honestly am not going to spend a year pissed that I didn't get some nismo parts that I didn't even specifically request.

It's not my job to defend Scott, I'm not here putting on the gloves for him. I didn't address anything on this thread that had nothing to do with my situation.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Pete@BC

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I wasn't talking about at-first when you got the engine, I meant the enduring relationship you now have with RA, from them working on the car last year at one point (as 'pit crew' if I recall) to him now driving.

and I wasn't questioning you on your sales, just giving perspective of how your behavior comes off. just my opinion. I don't think you have done anything wrong.
Thanks, sorry if I took that the wrong way.

Scott's always told me he doesn't not want to put his hands inside the engine bay. If at all in any event he's had his hands in there it would be to pass us over wrenches. That was what was agreed on as I always said if a issue arose that something happened with the motor, I was not covering it up. Only people that have wrenched on this is myself and crew, JT at performance factory and Scot Siegel from (Topspeed)
Old 04-17-2009, 06:05 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

It's not my job to defend Scott, I'm not here putting on the gloves for him. I didn't address anything on this thread that had nothing to do with my situation.
Pete.. i just want to appologize to you if i come off strong in any of my posts or appear to be an as$hole.. usually i don't care what people think i could care less how i come off.. but you seem like a really great guy who got taken advantage of and that **** hurts me more than it probably hurts you. Again i appologize for my tone.. but that **** made me mad
Old 04-17-2009, 06:13 AM
XKR

Doug I hear ya man. I gave Shariff props, offered him lunch for him and his staff when they were getting the car together. I give credit when credits due, I have no problem with that.

I called Noah right up after Sharif gave me the word. He is who I paid, he's the one I need to get me the answers or he's the one that would be getting a motor back. At that time I didn't know who Scott was, nor RA for that matter. I was a honda guy that walked right into the VQ platform not knowing any of the shops or past histories. Thats why I contracted Noah to help get me what I needed. There to this date are some nismo items in question, but items like the cams that wouldn't even work only help with what I got as a excuse. Noah and GTSpec are great people, I trust I with what I was told. At the end of the day, you build a motor for one purpose. Not to say whats in it, only to make sure it will hold up to what you throw at it. If that builder guarantees it will, and goes the extra mile to say hey I'll prove it and if I'm wrong I'll cover it. What do I have to lose? I honestly am not going to spend a year pissed that I didn't get some nismo parts that I didn't even specifically request.

So Pete.....you just backed up everything I said with this post Also your statement in red..... Are you kidding me Try putting your motor up for sale with a build list that does not match and lets see what happens.

No shame in what happened to you.....scott is good at smoke and mirrors and also brainwashing. There are people that were WAY closer to scott than you are AT THIS MOMENT...and they have contacted me with step by step intel.... Also Pete....the spot light is on him at this moment...the last thing he would do is rape another customer...thats the reason for what we are doing

Pete.. i just want to appologize to you if i come off strong in any of my posts or appear to be an as$hole.. usually i don't care what people think i could care less how i come off.. but you seem like a really great guy who got taken advantage of and that **** hurts me more than it probably hurts you. Again i appologize for my tone.. but that **** made me mad
I see nothing wrong in your post....you speak from the heart and this what makes you Doug. I am sure Pete understands the passion.

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
So, what would everyone say if build sheet that Scott created for another customer with the same items as he had on Pete's build sheet were to come to light???

Would that just happen to be another mistake also????? or would that just add more proof that he is a scammer?

You know what I am talking about Scott (I know you are reading this thread).....
I have seen another one BTW, I think my friend might still have it on his hard drive.
I will PM you about it.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:26 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I have seen another one BTW, I think my friend might still have it on his hard drive.
I will PM you about it.
The info that you and John have....I dont think the members can take that kind of shock.....we have to inform them slowly
Old 04-17-2009, 06:44 AM
escobar929

awe, come one guys dont hold out

the truth shall set you all free, well maybe not scott and the fRAud crew
Old 04-17-2009, 06:55 AM
coachk
Banned

THIS IS GREAT.... The saga continues. This thread could be a book on the best seller list.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:49 AM
XKR

Put it this way...this statement is so true..."You get what you pay for"......You have one shop telling this customer that he can do the same job for half the price as another shop....so of course that unknowing customer will go in the direction of saving money. This customers friends have been telling him from day one that his car is fast ( but any car that goes from NA to FI will feel faster)...BUT something does not seem right in the upper range....his reply is...."I was told thats normal for FI'ed cars"....Oh Yeah ....

Now we have a Chernobyl episode...a motor life ending event....when the smoke clears....Hmmm...you get to see whats really inside Or should I say...whats NOT inside.

Under normal circumstances you are SOL......But dont worry..."we" cant let this info get out.....so we will take care of it.

For all of you that have paid 15K or less for 550 whp + Twin Turbo Kit and a fully built motor.....and you are not a shop owner or used parts were not used.....you got raped... What you need to do is get yourself a rape kit....you can get one from any of the vendors on here.....they will test to see what kind of rape took place and let you know if you caught anything ..

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:49 AM
XKR

Eric, Jorge,Dave, John or Romey.....About a month ago there was a trend started with My350z vs G35driver and there was a mod or I thought he was the owner of that website....he was encouraging this act....I cant find his name. He was the one that I sent that PM to and he is the one that passed it to Pete and others. I also sent this PM to ttank.....but I know he was not the one that did this.

I remember Eric getting into an argument with this person.....Do you remember the name?? He even came over here and started the crap.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 AM
coachk
Banned

Was it the young kid that was like 17 years old??
Old 04-17-2009, 09:28 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coachk
Was it the young kid that was like 17 years old??
I dont think so..... I thought Eric said he took over G35driver....Not Calvin....I think thats who you are talking about.

Originally Posted by dave079
A mod on Driver?
Yeah Dave....He came over here and thats when we had the My350 vs G35driver......it did not last long ...but he came over here to start a war. He PM'ed me and asked me whats the deal and thats when I gave him that info that Pete posted. I knew he was a douche....thats what I did not give him info that I could not post in public.....now come to find out...he has proven my point.

Over there is a different world....you have mods assisting banned members and now we have a Mod passing around PM's

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:41 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by dave079
Sounds like that douche Canadian. We banned him. He is just a young little punk kid.
Not canadian....I know him.....He is someone that I have never seen over here. When I get home...I will have to dig and find it...

Edit**** Dave....this person is an administrator.....I looked over the PM that pete posted....

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Not canadian....I know him.....He is someone that I have never seen over here. When I get home...I will have to dig and find it...
i think you are talking about candiands fiend who is an admin... ttrank? ONO?

Over there is a different world....you have mods assisting banned members and now we have a Mod passing around PM's
wait so you are saying that there is a mod here that has checked into members PMs inbox and passed these PMs info to ....MR-S.-de-la-pena/canadian/BC-iswearidontlovescott/lawchic ???

WOW...

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 04-17-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i think you are talking about candiands fiend who is an admin... ttrank? ONO?

wait so you are saying that there is a mod here that has checked into members PMs and passed this PM info to ....MRS/canadian ?

WOW...
No not ttank...he is kool with me....

When I get home I am going to look up who I sent the info that Pete@BC posted....I sent this PM to ttank and one other person....I am just being lazy...I will find it. IT WAS ONLY SENT TO 2 PEOPLE !!!!!! It would not bother me if someone posted a PM that I sent them....but when you cant even trust the leaders from G35driver to do the right thing....WOW... As soon as I get the name I will contact IB about the actions of their staff. I was contacted by a few IB members about that website and asked what direction I would like to see G35driver go in....so I will be happy to share that with them.

Below is a PM that I sent to ttank and an administrator from G35driver.....The person I am talking about is an administrator...I know Eric knows who I am talking about...He came over here to start more drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkr
"I know you see me post on here once in a while...

As you all know...Sharif is the most honest vendor you will ever do business with.

Here is more of the story that Sharif cannot post.…Pete, the customer of this car was angry with Scott when Sharif disclose this dishonesty. The customer paid for parts that where not installed in the car, and when the customer jumped all over Scott for this...Scott offered the customer FULL warrantee (remove/Build and install) for the life of the motor. The customer thought that was the best deal ever, and asked Sharif to leave it alone to see what happens. I was also asked to stay out of it...but I don't want Sharif to look like its something personal between Sharif and Scott. When I see the name RA...I think of VRT...that's just my opinion. When Sharif found this discrepancy…Sharif called Scott and asked him to explain....and Scott gave Sharif some Bull story why it happened. Scott asked Sharif not to mention it to the customer....but knowing Sharif.....I knew it would not take part in this dishonesty.
As administrators....you owe it to your members to protects them from this kind of scam. I love the way you manage your site and I have great confidence that you will handle this in the right way.If you need to verify this with Sharif...feel free. Sharif is a friend and I am sure he will understand why I PM you about this. I will also forward this to ttank."

Mike XKR

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Motormouth
Banned

no, he sent a pm to the mod, and then the mod forwarded it on.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure