Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Lawy'dU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stormcrow
i'm not sure that was legal... i am no expert on California law, but i think you have to have your own BAR and EPA licenses and not work under someone else's?

but, that aside... lawy'dU...do you really believe that your car was worked on there? in all honesty? having experienced him picking up the car from you and your having to drive him home...does your gut tell you that your car was kept at Bush Power Brake Auto Repair?
As I said, I have no idea where my car was worked on. The address I posted was the address Scott Txt'd me.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
As I said, I have no idea where my car was worked on. The address I posted was the address Scott Txt'd me.
that's the first time you've admitted this...(that i know of)

i'm glad you now understand where our concern lies... i know a lot of people here bash you...and sometimes for very good reason... but, that is not my goal... my goal is to help everyone make informed decisions...including you...

i have a sneaking suspicion that even though you are seemingly happy with the outcome, if you could do it over again, you would choose to have a reputable shop perform your install...
Old 07-02-2009, 08:31 PM
go-fast
Banned

I don't know about scott's business license. SFR was delinquent on their license for months, but when that was posted the original poster was banned. Scott has an accountant and for all I know pays taxes. Unless you have any evidence to the contrary please post it. Otherwise your claim bears no weight.
this info has been posted several times,and even if it wasn't his "business model" does not allow for accurate accounting.therefore my claim bears weight....are you really attending law school?your two steps behind everytime you post.if you enter a courtroom they're gonna steamroll right over you.(just because you argue doesn't mean you argue well...think about it)
Old 07-02-2009, 08:33 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawchick
Again no proof has been added. At least post a paper XKR has published. Even that would give me the proof I'm asking for and I would shut the hell up about it.
Originally Posted by Lawchick
And your FAIL continues... You evaded to answer the points in both of those posts. Which law school are you enrolled in and do you think it is legal for Scott to do RA business at Bush Power Brake using his daddy's licenses???

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 07-02-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:07 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by TurboTim

LOL! And to elaborate on what John said.....the dude cant even afford to fix his sign.LOL
so who's going down for a built engine quote?i bet it would be interesting...pics or vids of the confused looks please.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Samantha laughingly told me about this last Saturday at HB. One of your short shy intense guys (don't remember the name) attempted to take Samantha back to his hotel room (since he was from out of town). Call or pm her about this....
Dig that hole deeper dumbass. You were wrong about Darren's description and got owned for it. Now you post this crap. Either Samantha is grossly mistaken or you are making sh*t up. You are making yourself look like a fool with posts like these...
Old 07-02-2009, 10:04 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Law student,

Unlike your nipple-pierced boy friend, Scott, we have class. We would never run game on another man's wife and potentially break up a marriage. That's some chumpass $hit that only a person with weak or non-existent moral fiber does. It's very fitting that Scott has attempted to do this himself.

Meh, you are who your friends are. Guess that says a lot about you..

Darren
Old 07-02-2009, 10:59 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
You are always welcome to stay at my house When you plan on going? After I get back from Forged....My next trip is AZ.....I am going to hang out with tha Intense boys... Sam was in Houston and I invited him to stay at my house.....and he did not even call me

From AZ I am going to GTM....Give me the dates....
cool, holler!!!!

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
As for the moronic doubters... Mike showed me a recertification certificate necessary for maintaining his invasive cardiology practice.
kist bought a house and i am renovating...and i figured what better than to get some pointers from some of my350z ballers...which of course included the doc.
Gawd damm that house was huge!........lol now compared to the room lawchic shares with scott...lol

I'm terrified Tim. Your fat *** couldn't move quick enough to even touch me.
little girls like you, besides squealing, do run somewhat fast

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Law student,

Unlike your nipple-pierced boy friend, Scott, we have class. We would never run game on another man's wife and potentially break up a marriage. That's some chumpass $hit that only a person with weak or non-existent moral fiber does. It's very fitting that Scott has attempted to do this himself.

Darren

lawchic = ....again...
lol what a moron

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-02-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:45 AM
OCG35
Banned

I never cared about a business number. XKR, IF you really are a doctor, offer me some proof. Where did you go to medical school? Or how about undergrad? I know you would still want to protect yourself, and I would understand if you use multiple names online to hide your identity to protect your profession.

The doctor that responded on this thread about her son did a search for you and found nothing.

Based on your mannerisms, the absence of facts to base your opinions on, and the amount of time you spend here all add to any potential doubt.
you'll never get any of that - he's a charlatan.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:23 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
you'll never get any of that - he's a charlatan.
Like I said before... You and your girl friend lawchick are not important enough for me to give that info to. Because Eric was nice enough to let me know what you and your girlfriend were saying in PM.... I gave him the proof.

If you did not understand me the first time..... You and your lawchick Lover mean less to me than the **** stuck to the bottom of my shoe. You think i am as dumb as you 2 nutswingers to put my business info on line. I guess you are that dumb... Look who works on your cars.... MrS.

Members have been asking lawchick what community college he attends.... He won't put his business out there... But he wants me to....

Lawchick does not seem to understand whatever he says about me to others is repeated to me. The first pm I ever received about what this dumbazz was saying was that the girl in my avatar was not my wife... It was from a magazine because he has seen her before...... Lmfao..... I hope so...that's what she does she models... Idiot. Then when members said that they saw her in person...and Sharif posted a pic of her and Sandy... The fool dropped it. That's why I kept changing the pic every day.

Then we all remember the mistake I made by posting my business....this little female started again with it's not really my house... It's my parents.... This azzwhip thinks I am a kid.... I was on my own the day I entered college and I never looked back.

At least lawchick was ghay enough to admit he likes the smell of MrS sack.... The least you can do is come out the closet Bro!!!

Keep swinging.....

Last edited by XKR; 07-03-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:29 AM
MMC Racing

Law student,

Darren
What's wrong with pierced nipples?
Old 07-03-2009, 07:12 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
same as owning 3 nissans.. its gay
Old 07-03-2009, 07:13 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by doug
Well then, I'm the happiest **** on this forum then
Old 07-03-2009, 08:22 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

I'm terrified Tim. Your fat *** couldn't move quick enough to even touch me.

Apparently you are misinformed about my weight.Solid 185lbs of muscle there buddy.You are more then welcome to come by and I can smack you around and we can make sure it gets filmed so everyone here can laiugh at you even more.

Last edited by TurboTim; 07-03-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:26 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

I can qoute you from a couple pages back but you said it was done at Dads Garage.So was it done there or wasnt it? That is really simple question for someone with your metal capacity,inst it?

Last edited by TurboTim; 07-03-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:58 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doug
Well then, I'm the happiest **** on this forum then
How many nipples do you have??!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:59 AM
MMC Racing

How many nipples do you have??!
2.. Factory equiped.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboTim
You said the work was done at Dads Garage! Now it is done at Scott Bushes Dads shop? I guess that is a little better then Dads GarageTo bad it is still not his own shop with his own business license,BAR license,EPA license,Fire permit,etc..........YOUR A BIG FAILURE DUDE.YOU ARE JUST POSTING ANYTHING SCOTT TELLS YOU TOO! LOL
He edited the post where he stated the work was done at Dad's Garage.

I love how people think they can go edit things and no one will know.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

hahahahah.... hes probably busy trying to edit all his post history ..that other thread is awsome
Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
He edited the post where he stated the work was done at Dad's Garage.

I love how people think they can go edit things and no one will know.
..Al Gore should charge lawchick carbon credits for being such an idiot.

Nice catch John...

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
hahahahah.... hes probably busy trying to edit all his post history ..that other thread is awsome
I was just thinking the same thing... Busy editing.... Lol...

Last edited by XKR; 07-03-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure