Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 06:42 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Its cool. Just tired of my car or myself being brought into a subject matter I have nothing to do with. I'm also tired of these shop/customer pissing matches. If I knew this is what I was getting myself into going TTed I would have never done it.
this has nothing to do with you going TT.... its about what was a bad nuthugging to SGP in the face of huge fail...which is all validated now...
You could go TT and not get involved with that, you could not post and see why VRT, RA, MrA, MrS are all the same scum.......and you are blaming it on going TT....youve also talked out of yoru *** when you went TT, cocky or some other stupid attitude that didnt go very far, thats why rome banned you once and been pwnd since basically.......that was you......not "going FI"...... so don put the blame else where, its you.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-16-2009 at 06:43 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:47 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
youve also talked out of yoru *** when you went TT, cocky or some other stupid attitude that didnt go very far, thats why rome banned you once and been pwnd since basically.......that was you......not "going FI"...... so don put the blame else where, its you.
Seems to happen to many in FI.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:48 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

this has nothing to do with you going TT.... its about what was a bad nuthugging to SGP in the face of huge fail...which is all validated now...
QFT......
Old 07-16-2009, 06:51 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
i know what you're doing.. and you think we are being bullies to people who arn't FI or in our 'clique', but if you've noticed.. we have never attacked you.. robin, motormouth.. and a host of other people who are in this forum who arn't FI.. and most of the people we have went after we did for a reason adn most of them are laying in a pool of fail. You liked Scott.. we went after him and we did so for good reason.. just because you guys have a couple jokes with him on the other forum doesn't mean he isn't a Scum Bag.. we went after Lawchick.. there is a thread of fail about him.. now you see Robert K and you're thinking thats another buddy you have on the other forum that we are going after... you see the reason why you are seeing so many one sided attacks is because you don't hang out in here long enough to see the history of why half these people get attacked
Old 07-16-2009, 06:53 AM
usingthejohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just when I thought the thread was getting boring, I read about another car getting toasted, and now RA is getting sued....speechless
Old 07-16-2009, 07:03 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
i know what you're doing.. and you think we are being bullies to people who arn't FI or in our 'clique', but if you've noticed.. we have never attacked you.. robin, motormouth.. and a host of other people who are in this forum who arn't FI.. and most of the people we have went after we did for a reason adn most of them are laying in a pool of fail. You liked Scott.. we went after him and we did so for good reason.. just because you guys have a couple jokes with him on the other forum doesn't mean he isn't a Scum Bag.. we went after Lawchick.. there is a thread of fail about him.. now you see Robert K and you're thinking thats another buddy you have on the other forum that we are going after... you see the reason why you are seeing so many one sided attacks is because you don't hang out in here long enough to see the history of why half these people get attacked
Old 07-16-2009, 07:03 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

doug.......get over here:

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...-question.html

please.... :-)
Old 07-16-2009, 07:08 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by doug
Wait, I liked Scott? When the hell did I ever say I liked him... is it simply because I didn't attack him? There are plenty of people on this forum that I don't like but I don't go around bashing on them, it serves me no purpose like some people. Hell, there are people that I don't like that will still give me a good laugh every once and a while.

I've never posted much in FI but I've lurked quite a bit.

As far as Robert goes, I'm not defending him... I'm just going from what I've seen over the years. I wouldn't exactly call us buddies
Old 07-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Wait, I liked Scott? When the hell did I ever say I liked him... is it simply because I didn't attack him? There are plenty of people on this forum that I don't like but I don't go around bashing on them, it serves me no purpose like some people. Hell, there are people that I don't like that will still give me a good laugh every once and a while.

As far as Robert goes, I'm not defending him... I'm just going from what I've seen over the years. I wouldn't exactly call us buddies
stop talking about me behind my back, *****!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:34 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by Motormouth
stop talking about me behind my back, *****!
I never do you chalky bastid
Old 07-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Oh my... Yeap... My350Z F/I posters "pwned/owned" me. All you guys are right... F/I had nothing to do with it. I'm a big douche. I have failed at life cause I'm not "pwning" people on an internet car forum. What will I ever do with myself.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:29 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

A post ***** with almost 30,000 posts is gonna spend a signicant amount of time lurking in FI without posting?

Possible? Yes.
Probable? Not so much.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:32 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
A post ***** with almost 30,000 posts is gonna spend a signicant amount of time lurking in FI without posting?

Possible? Yes.
Probable? Not so much.
There isn't really any reason for me to post ***** in FI

Oh, and I'm one hell of a multi-tasker.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:40 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Oh my... Yeap... My350Z F/I posters "pwned/owned" me. All you guys are right... F/I had nothing to do with it. I'm a big douche. I have failed at life cause I'm not "pwning" people on an internet car forum. What will I ever do with myself.
The point of Jorge's post ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Your head

Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 AM
XKR

You could go TT and not get involved with that, you could not post and see why VRT, RA, MrA, MrS are all the same scum.......and you are blaming it on going TT....youve also talked out of yoru *** when you went TT, cocky or some other stupid attitude that didnt go very far, thats why rome banned you once and been pwnd since basically.......that was you......not "going FI"...... so don put the blame else where, its you.
Jorge is like Doug and Eric.....they dont beat around the bush...

Last edited by XKR; 07-16-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:59 AM
XKR

This is only a question...not picking a fight....

Do you think exposing MrS/ra/VRT/Mr bbq 1 &2 is wrong?

Same question about SGP?

Same question about Lawchick....the famous Lawchick that misleads the unknown in the VQ community?

We will get back to you soon about OCGAY35 soon...
Old 07-16-2009, 09:17 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by XKR
This is only a question...not picking a fight....

Do you think exposing MrS/ra/VRT/Mr bbq 1 &2 is wrong?

Same question about SGP?

Same question about Lawchick....the famous Lawchick that misleads the unknown in the VQ community?

We will get back to you soon about OCGAY35 soon...
I have no problem exposing frauds but it's all on how you choose to do so. Informing is one thing... constantly bashing is another. Not to say that its never deserving at times but it has to stop at some point in time I'd imagine.

As far as lawchick, I never read his posts
Old 07-16-2009, 09:33 AM
XKR

I have no problem exposing frauds but it's all on how you choose to do so. Informing is one thing... constantly bashing is another. Not to say that its never deserving at times but it has to stop at some point in time I'd imagine.

As far as lawchick, I never read his posts
But here is the problem....Philthy started with the "informing" way back....but that did not work....then others started informing also because people were getting rapped left and right, but that did not work......because his (MrS/ra/VRT/Mr bbq 1&2) Nuthuggers started calling us liars....So the Recon Unit was formed.....and here we are today......we were too late to save Samantha, Korn, and tons of other people.

You for one did not believe us until lately....not sure when...but my guess would be when the issue of the F@ck Tower Brace was exposed....or was it bbq1......

For eyes to be opened...we had to form the RU .....So in my and other opinion....our actions are/were justified.

Last edited by XKR; 07-16-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Jorge is like Doug and Eric.....they dont beat around the bush...
haha...well i mean ... i just saw roberts last post, and its my whole point of playing a victim... when or because eh didn't go to a shop we don't like...i mean...method, went to SGP, are we bashing him?... maybe he took a lil flak here there BUT he was not a nuthugger of Mark in that thread....who was doing the navygolf/lawchic?...robert...that fail is evident...

I mean I understand the "fight for a little guy" position, i support it, but when fail is so big and clear that EVERYBODY sees it then its not just a "poor lil poor guy" you are defending vs just one big-bad-wolf shop...but rather we are talking about leeches/******/scammers, that only hold back this community/platform from growing seriously in the motorsports industry.....
Old 07-16-2009, 09:47 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by XKR
You for one did not believe us until lately....not sure when...but my guess would be when the issue of the F@ck Tower Brace was exposed....or was it bbq1....
I was being neutral because it didn't really affect me at all. It's not like I was going to bring my car there or recommend anyone to go there.

The way I see it, we're all grown and are capable of making our own decisions. Now if someone starts a thread asking about purchasing some VRT coilovers... well, we already know what'll happen to that thread

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure