Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM
UpRev
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll tell you this, and people take it for what you will.

My old roommate/boss is a great guy. He's got a good personality, he's got good people skills, and he's fairly intelligent. He owns his own small business, and has a number of customers that return to him time and time again. I however have learned to just never do business with him on any level. We go out to dinner, when he has a party me and my friends are always invited, it's always a good time. But he just doesn't have his head right when it comes to business.

I won't go into personal details, but there are a number of times where I've gone over to grab lunch with him and he'll be handing a customer keys to their car and I'll notice some things. Like the pair of tweeters from the front components sitting on a shelf in the install bay. Why weren't they installed, hell any number of reasons "no big deal" "customer will never know" "oops" "we'll install them next time he comes in" and the list goes on and on. Or the customer (a good friend at the time) will go in to pick up his convertible that he just dropped $2500 on some stereo equipment and install on, and the black exterior and interior will be covered in saw dust. Why not go clean it out before the guy comes in? "no big deal" "oh well he got a deal what does he expect" "hey he wanted the door panels made and the dust is from those door panels" etc etc.

He installed a remote start for a friend of his, and now the car won't start with the key, you HAVE to start it with the remote... How the hell do you let a car leave like that? How the hell do you do that to someone you consider a friend?

The major problem I have is he shrugs it off and honestly these people he wrongs don't care. They literally are like whatever, **** hooks me up so it's all good, he's never done me wrong.

I can tell by reading these posts that the people that don't complain aren't complaining because they are the same type of people, and that he has sweet talked them into believing the ********. All the personality in the world doesn't cover up the fact that theres bad stuff happening. If you remain blind to it, thats ok for you, but don't get all pissy when other people figure it out and start calling a duck a duck.

I'm posting this in another thread that is just as worthy.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rcdash
Why? lol. I guess she got her money out of the insurance company and saved Scott a little embarrassment at the same time. Win-win? Right? Of course this is all supposition - maybe she did manage to stick a pair of scissors into a harness AND another pair into the fuse box? Wonder if she told that to the insurance guy? Oh no, wait, it was the darned defective lights from Infiniti. Ethics? Now you know where they both stand - at least they stand together. Well I guess we already knew about Scott. Now we know about Samantha.
but what could have caused the front of her engine to catch fire? fuel issue?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by rcdash
Why? lol. I guess she got her money out of the insurance company and saved Scott a little embarrassment at the same time. Win-win? Right? Of course this is all supposition - maybe she did manage to stick a pair of scissors into a harness AND another pair into the fuse box? Wonder if she told that to the insurance guy? Oh no, wait, it was the darned defective lights from Infiniti. Ethics? Now you know where they both stand - at least they stand together. Well I guess we already knew about Scott. Now we know about Samantha.
wow.. my car got appraised at 43k.. i ended up with 14k because of my amazing broker who gave her own stated value of a stock g35 sedan to keep my monthly payment the same! so check your information before you start running your mouth. you do stupid and shady crap and obviously arent the brightest crayon in the box. believe me - if i was going to burn my own car i wouldnt have just installed over 15k and completed it with a full paintjob.. my g35 was paid for in cash in 2005 so why would i do that to myself? (ummm ummm )

heres the thread incase anyone was interested..
http://g35driver.com/forums/picture-...art-hurts.html

honestly i have nothing to prove to you.. i actually thought it was kinda funny how xkr had to go to desperate measures and post a picture of my car to try and point a finger at scott.. you guys are grown men sitting behind a computer screen bashing a person that cannot defend himself on this forum - you are even going to extremes and stalking him. i am constantly amazed by the amount of time and effort you all put into hating scott.. kinda obessive actually. you can make fun of me all you want.. of course i expect it coming in here sticking up for a shop that has been so great. i take pride in knowing someone like scott that i can count on no matter what. everyday i can tell myself that i made a great decision by calling scott and asking him about all the rumors ive heard about him. i was warned alooong time ago but im glad i saw through all the lies.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 PM
XKR

Well said.....

I for one can say ( and I know XXGirl also) that you have been fair to Scott and have tried to see the good in him..... I and most on here gave him a chance after the VRT thing.....But there was a member on here ( I wont mention his name ) showed me what to look for in the way Scott operates that was identical to what VRT use to do. I would sit back and watch his posts, his claims, the contradicting statements,the misleading statements , the way he listed a name brand item for sale, but when it got sold the customer found out it was fake...and the way he tried to back pedal. It was spooky to watch this man self destruct .

I have told Samantha that I do not hate Scott....I dislike his ways....I hate to see people get ripped off....I hate to read stories on here especially about what's going on at SGP.

Scott gets away with things because 99.9% of his customers are not as knowledgeable as you all here in the FI section. Name one big name member that has had their car done at RA. We pray for the day that one of you that had your car built at RA take the car to a neutral shop to get inspected along with the build list.

If it was not for this website....most of you would not stand a chance out there.....All joking aside....it is so weird that Scott claimed that Sharif did something wrong to the BC car that caused it to catch on fire......BUT to see this poor girls car get burned up after Mr "S" works on it. Someone once told me that Scott could talk the spots off a leopard He has Samantha so confused.....

I am tired...catch you all later.

Last edited by r0mey; 03-04-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Motormouth
Banned

bc racing? sincityZ?

and I'd like to know who told the girl it was her headlights as well. if it was insurance or someone else.

I also want to give scott the benefit of the doubt, but his posting habits killed him. and some of his supporter's posting habits as well. and that I never see verified anything. but that's his perogative.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Motormouth
bc racing? sincityZ?

and I'd like to know who told the girl it was her headlights as well. if it was insurance or someone else.

I also want to give scott the benefit of the doubt, but his posting habits killed him. and some of his supporter's posting habits as well. and that I never see verified anything. but that's his perogative.
OK....last post.... I agree about scotts posts killing him.

Look at that car....any insurance person that looks at that car really dont car how it happened....all they see is TOTAL...thats all. They dont have CSI skills and they really dont dig deep.

BC/Pete......I know great details about what happened with that motor and how the internals did not match that list. Because Pete is a kool guy...I will leave it at that.

I meant to say BIG HP members.....not big name !!

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
wow.. my car got appraised at 43k.. i ended up with 14k because of my amazing broker who gave her own stated value of a stock g35 sedan to keep my monthly payment the same! so check your information before you start running your mouth. you do stupid and shady crap and obviously arent the brightest crayon in the box. believe me - if i was going to burn my own car i wouldnt have just installed over 15k and completed it with a full paintjob.. my g35 was paid for in cash in 2005 so why would i do that to myself? (ummm ummm )

heres the thread incase anyone was interested..
http://g35driver.com/forums/picture-...art-hurts.html

honestly i have nothing to prove to you.. i actually thought it was kinda funny how xkr had to go to desperate measures and post a picture of my car to try and point a finger at scott.. you guys are grown men sitting behind a computer screen bashing a person that cannot defend himself on this forum - you are even going to extremes and stalking him. i am constantly amazed by the amount of time and effort you all put into hating scott.. kinda obessive actually. you can make fun of me all you want.. of course i expect it coming in here sticking up for a shop that has been so great. i take pride in knowing someone like scott that i can count on no matter what. everyday i can tell myself that i made a great decision by calling scott and asking him about all the rumors ive heard about him. i was warned alooong time ago but im glad i saw through all the lies.

Sucks you lost your car in a fire. Im not on g35driver much but what turbo kit did you have looks like a greddy FMIC.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by r0mey
Sucks you lost your car in a fire. Im not on g35driver much but what turbo kit did you have looks like a greddy FMIC.
yes.. it was greddy
Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
RevengeM.S.
Banned

Vrt ouch!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Default My 2 yen on 1st place (so far) Epic Fail of 2009.. (and other sentiments)

Ohh my.

Just finished reading the whole thread from fail to fail... errr start to umm here. Another epic disaster for Scott and his marketing (team?)/still-legally-married-to-another-man girlfriend, who's RA worked on G35 Coupe burned to the ground from apparently faulty (connector to connector?) OEM headlight install?? WTF!?

No dyno yet? How old is this thread? Did the OP get dropped on his head countless times at pivotal points in his adolescent growth? WTF!?

500cc injectors for 500whp? WTF!??

No address for RA and his marketers attempting smoke and mirrors to divert our attention AWAY FROM HOW THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE? WTF!???

Seriously, Scott & crew of epic disaster:
I am personally insulted by your opinion of the IQ, resolve, and overall street smarts of this community. Did you REALLY think (this is a rhetorical question because as it is blatantly obvious to me that you MUST think our brains are mashed potatoes, I thus, I have NO RESERVATIONS believing that you DON'T collectively equal the IQ of a crispy G35) that this WHORESHIT (yes, it's spelled correctly!) is going to fly here?? Take your trash elsewhere, you have been convicted and therefore banned. Deal with it. Your **** is fowl. It was w/ Mr. A, it was a year ago, it is now -- working out of where? your apartment? subletting (at best) a space at Papa's Palace?? Dude, you're done. Deal with it. Therapy.

Darren(mostly feels sorry for OP for spending 20k+ and having been brainwashed by the magic voo doo spun to provoke such a thread sans ANY proof of ANY results)
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 PM
wannabuy350z

^damn...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Motormouth
bc racing? sincityZ?

I'm glad you're finally seeing things that same way as we all have been for years... I do give you credit for giving him every opportunity to prove us wrong - he is his own worst enemy...

As for the head light mod story, LOL - that's a good one... I did the same exact mod and it was plug-n-play, how could anyone screw that one up!?
Old 03-04-2009, 02:55 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

+1 to everything Darren stated.

It is amazing how the RA supporters continue to doubt and insult the collective intelligence and experience of the VQ community. Scott Bush preys on/caters to (<--- take your pick) a customer base of NOOBsters in their early 20's who have minimal life experience and minimal experience or knowledge with aftermarket forced induction. RA's vocal band of nuthuggers share the same demographic. Some are still in school (xxg35girlxx and Lawchick) and some still live at home with their parents (Canadian).

Many of us here on my350z (myself included) started our careers (doctors, business owners, excutives, engineers, police officers, professionals in the performance auto aftermarket industry, etc.) before they were adults (in fact, while they were still in junior high or high school) and have been members of the VQ community significantly longer. Yet they continue to insist that we are wrong and that don't know what we are talking about.

Per their profiles here, g35driver, that "other" site, and/or myspace:
  • xxg35girlxx (AKA Scott's girlfriend/friend with "benefits"): 22 years old
  • gdup35sedan: 22 years old
  • Canadian: 22 years old
  • laughitup85 (the OP): 23 years old
  • fallenromeo: 25 years old
Unlisted and still to be confirmed/determined:
  • Lawchick (AKA Lawy'dU and SDGeneralCounsel): 23 years old?
  • gammawolf: __ years old
I'M CALLING OUT THE VOCAL NUTHUGGERS WHO CONTINUE TO POST IN SUPPORT OF SCOTT/RA!!!

Is there a single one of you who is 30+ years old OR has ANY prior 1st hand personal experience with aftermarket forced induction with a business other than RA???
  • profink: 31 years old but stated, "no, I do not have much experience at all with aftermarket FI, but when I do decide to go FI, I'll be going to Scott."

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-07-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
Since when did he have a shop?

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Per their profiles here, g35driver, that "other" site, and/or myspace:
  • xxg35girlxx (AKA Scott's girlfriend/friend with "benefits"): 22 years old
  • gdup35sedan: 22 years old
  • Canadian: 22 years old
  • laughitup85 (the OP): 23 years old
Unlisted and still to be confirmed/determined:
  • Lawchick (AKA Lawy'dU and SDGeneralCounsel): 2_ years old
  • fallenromeo: __ years old
  • profink: __ years old
  • gammawolf: __ years old
I'M CALLING OUT THE VOCAL NUTHUGGERS WHO CONTINUE TO POST IN SUPPORT OF SCOTT/RA!!!

Is there a single one of you who is 30+ years old AND/OR has ANY prior 1st hand personal experience with aftermarket forced induction with a business other than RA???
OMG

Usually me and Darren don't see eye to eye but that post hit that **** in the nail
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 AM
TrackPack

I'll admit I havent really read through this thread but one thing cot my eye.
Do people really think you cant make 500whp on 500cc injectors? Given that most are rated at 43.4 psi I can pretty much guarantee that a 500cc at about 55psi will be more than sufficient for 500whp, but to each there own I guess.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:56 AM
XKR

Wow to Darren (aka Doug)..... LOL and RudeG.... There is nothing else for me to say after a post like that...

I am ashamed to admit... I did believe them when they said that the aftermarket market lights caused that fire !!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:12 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Raj....This guy is unreal....EVERY d@mn post this TOOL makes is incorrect information....And this chick is a lawyerThe only think this guy can defend is a pile of cow ****
he is in law school.. not a real lawyer
Old 03-04-2009, 05:12 AM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by superchargedg
At least you could do is spell Infiniti right.
I apologize sir, i am too distracted to watch my spelling errors, this thread has became epic on many levels. I am still shocked as to how long this has gone on for, the number of moderators, members, and obviously people from IB that this thread has caught wind of..

Every RA/VRT thread that pops up in this forum ALWAYS hits the 20 page mark if not closed by mods before hand...

So i again i apologize and duly note i do know how to spell Infiniti
Old 03-04-2009, 05:21 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
[*]fallenromeo: __ years old
i believe he is around our age.. so is Stan
Old 03-04-2009, 05:47 AM
WV350z

wow this thread is cold blooded...and that poor G

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure