Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 10:15 AM
welderz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott's now on 370z forums.
Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-relentless.jpg  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:17 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

anyone notice the badging on lowriders strut bar?

http://g35driver.com/forums/3323363-post2.html

notice the date of the group deal... 2008
Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-stb01.jpg  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Derek,

Post it! The whole thing from A-Z. The pics too!

The bubbly, ground up welds on the cracked forged pistons. Or your cracked block laying in the oily dirt at "Dads Shack". The numerous other things.

Or how you were called a "TOOL" for simply saying what happened.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:42 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
anyone notice the badging on lowriders strut bar?

http://g35driver.com/forums/3323363-post2.html

notice the date of the group deal... 2008
LOL...
Old 03-28-2009, 10:43 AM
denchan350gt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just wanted to post about what Scott has said about tony (hydrazine) lieing about my motor and not knowing the details.

I thought all this was done and over with, but I guess not it was brought to light again.

The motor was being rebuilt by Mark Scott's mechanic at Dad's garage in El Cajon.

Granted it is a garage or shop, but a place that builts high dollar engines shouldn't look as crappy as it did.

I went there to drop off my short block to Mark. He showed me my block which was cracked with all my pieces on the ground in dirt and in a plastic bucket.

The block was rebuilt and brought back to Precision Z 2 times before Mark gave up trying to fix it due to the cams not being set right.

That was the only problem after the rebuild, but he got angry because PZ wanted it done right before putting my engine back in the car. We were surprised that the engine was clean.

PZ offered for him to come there and use their shop to set the cams, but he refused.

Everything Tony said about my motor was true.

I have no problem with Scott, but he still acts the same way when he was at VRT cocky and sure of himself.

I don't see a problem with that, but you do have to prove yourself to shut people up especially after coming from VRT which had a bad rap.

Ask the people who had their car built by them how their shop looks. I don't know if they are in the same place or not my motor incident happened last year.

Scott should of documented this last big build with pics to show everyone what goes in his engines.

If I was one of the guys defending him. I would spend the $100 for 3 pulls at a reputable shop on my own to prove everyone wrong on what his motors could do.

I would take a pic of the fuel pump, engine or anything in question.

Which I think is nothing considering you just spend 10k-20k on a build.

Last edited by denchan350gt; 03-28-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM
XKR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Last edited by XKR; 03-28-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM
denchan350gt

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Derek,

Post it! The whole thing from A-Z. The pics too!

The bubbly, ground up welds on the cracked forged pistons. Or your cracked block laying in the oily dirt at "Dads Shack". The numerous other things.

Or how you were called a "TOOL" for simply saying what happened.
I have to find the pics and video.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Chi-TownWarrior

Hello everyone.

Instead of creating my own account, I will use my friends (since I'm down at his place anyways)

I'm not an FI guru or a car nut by any means. I own a 06 G35 and I plan on doing some mods. My best friend Chi-Town pointed me in the direction of this thread (we both have been tracking for teh lulz). But that enough about me.

I'm posting as olphatty over on driver

It was hard to sit here and just look at what's happening so I said what I felt needed to be said. I wouldn't have said it had I payed attention to the fact post were being deleted. That is a **** poor site ran by children with less concern over what happens there then the mods at 4chan have over at that site.

Everyone here seems to have loads more sense (granted most of you are doctors, lawyers, Shop Owners, etc (I only major in Specialized Chemistry). What I'm getting at is to keep up the good work gents. Keep the videos coming. We are both all about exposing the bad so the good can be better.

Just saying whats on my mind, sorry to butt-in.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:55 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by denchan350gt
I have to find the pics and video.
Please find them.....This is good intel....thank you and Tony for bringing this to our attention.

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
Hello everyone.

Instead of creating my own account, I will use my friends (since I'm down at his place anyways)

I'm not an FI guru or a car nut by any means. I own a 06 G35 and I plan on doing some mods. My best friend Chi-Town pointed me in the direction of this thread (we both have been tracking for teh lulz). But that enough about me.

I'm posting as olphatty over on driver

It was hard to sit here and just look at what's happening so I said what I felt needed to be said. I wouldn't have said it had I payed attention to the fact post were being deleted. That is a **** poor site ran by children with less concern over what happens there then the mods at 4chan have over at that site.

Everyone here seems to have loads more sense (granted most of you are doctors, lawyers, Shop Owners, etc (I only major in Specialized Chemistry). What I'm getting at is to keep up the good work gents. Keep the videos coming. We are both all about exposing the bad so the good can be better.

Just saying whats on my mind, sorry to butt-in.
Thank you for your post....We are here to protect you all from slime....its good to see that people understand what we are doing. Its more protecting members than bashing con-men.

Once again...thanks

Last edited by XKR; 03-28-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
denchan350gt

really if think about it the people that have these high hp cars built by them have the power to really help him because they are driving the proof.

Get dynos somewhere else!! I would feel like crap if I went to a dyno day boasting I have 500+hp and only put down 350.

How can you spend so much money on a build and only have one dyno sheet or no dyno sheet? I have a dyno sheet for everytime my car has been dynoed.

The other stuff he is on his own.

Last edited by denchan350gt; 03-28-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:11 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Exactly. I have never had one issue with Stan at all and always held him in high regards.
Thanks

Originally Posted by XKR
I am sure Dave is not directing that statement at you....I dont see you defending Scott on that other site.....but the other mods "Nut-sack Salt Intake" is very high Most of the members think that scott is being bashed for no reason and not knowing that scott was involved in VRT's dirty doing from the start.
My apologies. I took it the wrong way. I shouldn't post while intoxicated.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:04 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by denchan350gt
I just wanted to post about what Scott has said about tony (hydrazine) lieing about my motor and not knowing the details.

I thought all this was done and over with, but I guess not it was brought to light again.

The motor was being rebuilt by Mark Scott's mechanic at Dad's garage in El Cajon.

Granted it is a garage or shop, but a place that builts high dollar engines shouldn't look as crappy as it did.

I went there to drop off my short block to Mark. He showed me my block which was cracked with all my pieces on the ground in dirt and in a plastic bucket.

The block was rebuilt and brought back to Precision Z 2 times before Mark gave up trying to fix it due to the cams not being set right.

That was the only problem after the rebuild, but he got angry because PZ wanted it done right before putting my engine back in the car. We were surprised that the engine was clean.

PZ offered for him to come there and use their shop to set the cams, but he refused.

Everything Tony said about my motor was true.

I have no problem with Scott, but he still acts the same way when he was at VRT cocky and sure of himself.

I don't see a problem with that, but you do have to prove yourself to shut people up especially after coming from VRT which had a bad rap.

Ask the people who had their car built by them how their shop looks. I don't know if they are in the same place or not my motor incident happened last year.

Scott should of documented this last big build with pics to show everyone what goes in his engines.

If I was one of the guys defending him. I would spend the $100 for 3 pulls at a reputable shop on my own to prove everyone wrong on what his motors could do.

I would take a pic of the fuel pump, engine or anything in question.

Which I think is nothing considering you just spend 10k-20k on a build.

Sorry to hear all this happend to you Derrek. I know you had come by the shop a couple times and were planning on doing a build with us before that little weasely bastard Scott convinced you otherwise. Hopefully your car is running good now. I do believe this calls for another saga to the RA video collection though

Last edited by TurboTim; 03-28-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

olphatty again.

One more kinda OT thing then I'm done.

Last time that checked anytime someone says something about someone on another site it shouldn't really matter to you. It's almost like there is some sort of H.S. drama going on there. I said what I said about g35driver because that is my opinion (I know the opinion saying) about that site due to the actions taken against me. They got mad because I said something behind their backs.

I know this site isn't perfect. Chi-Town tells me all the time to watch what you say or you'll get flamed. But nothing like what happens over on driver happens here. I'm pretty sure when GTM, Forged, or SFR make a mistake (not practice bad business) and the people that jump on it, post don't get deleted, moved or people get banned. I said the the RA bar needs to be returned and I get deleted, moved and then the forum rules get molded so they only make sense to the mods/admins on that site. Amazing.

I guess that's the difference between a community of grown men and women, versus High school musical aka g35driver.

It's funny how I would not have come to such a quick conclusion had they not deleted my post in support or fraudulent business and then acted like it never happened. I'll stick to my lurking here.

Thank you everyone

***edit*** BTW XKR I've been following your thread about going mach1 good luck, and what does one have to do to get you to be my sugar daddy?.....jk

Last edited by Chi-TownWarrior; 03-28-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:02 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR

Thank you for your post....We are here to protect you all from slime....its good to see that people understand what we are doing. Its more protecting members than bashing con-men.

Once again...thanks
I think it’s much bigger than that… I feel it’s more about realizing the creative and artistic (and is several cases “genius”) ability of members out here – as indicated by the world-class cartoons!!!

MOAR Toons!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
***edit*** BTW XKR I've been following your thread about going mach1 good luck, and what does one have to do to get you to be my sugar daddy?.....jk

Thanks man.....I have faith in the 3 people involved ...Sharif , Sam and Charles.....The work has already started..I will have the guys update after ZdayZ.

Stay safe.

Originally Posted by OCG35
I think it’s much bigger than that… I feel it’s more about realizing the creative and artistic (and is several cases “genius”) ability of members out here – as indicated by the world-class cartoons!!!

MOAR Toons!!!
I agree...
Old 03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

More cartoons please!!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:42 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
More cartoons please!!!!
<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090328/84d846c2-1bfd-11de-a3d7-001b210ae39a_2.flv&image=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090328/84d846c2-1bfd-11de-a3d7-001b210ae39a_2_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>

Last edited by TurboTim; 03-28-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:56 PM
nomyth46

i still don't understand how this is the most controversial build on this site?
Old 03-28-2009, 04:57 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

I am making one
Old 03-28-2009, 05:03 PM
usingthejohn

Originally Posted by nomyth46
i still don't understand how this is the most controversial build on this site?

Because RA has made tons of claims about producing high HP G/Z's, yet hasn't produced a build sheet and/or dyno sheets. Yet, when he gets called out on it, he or his customers scream conspiracy. They also call out bigger, most established shops about their choice of parts, recommendations and/or opinions.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure