Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
Here are a few pictures just to show that this isnt a joke... XKR... cough, cough...

thats a nice grill you got there SMILE FOR ME DADDY
Old 03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I will show you around, I know all the hot spots...
word
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Laughitup85

Ok guys I just want to start off with apologizing for the title of this thread. Scott warned me that no matter what I put about my car, if it has anything about RA then I was going to get bashed on. (It was a defensive move) I posted anyway because I’m excited about my car and what I’ve had done to it and was just trying to share that with the community!

1)Anybody else can come on this site excited to share about their car but because I dealt with RA I get picked apart and criticized
2)How can you have a witch hunt for Scott when he isn’t even here to defend himself?
3)Some of you are on other forums that Scott is on and say nothing to him and yet come here (where he can’t even defend himself) and try to ruin him!
4)My car will be on the dyno this week and I will post the sheet as soon as I get it, in fact we’re going to take it to 2 dynos to prove that the numbers are real.
5)Most importantly I’m extremely happy with my build and could care less how or where it got done… it got done and done well! My car is exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
6)For all those reading this that have questions for Scott, try a different forum where Scott can actually defend himself and set the record straight because all that’s going on here is a big FU to Scott!
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by XKR
I drove through Compton before and did not get shot of shot at....does that mean its not a bad area NO !!!

OK...you post a pic of a car....post the dyno graft also
okay, now drive through compton 4-5 times a week for 2 years and see what happens.

once the dyno gets done and the final tune is made, i will.
-GP-
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by r0mey
thats a nice grill you got there SMILE FOR ME DADDY
Thanks for getting that damn song stuck in my head
Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

looks "my350z's 2009 epic fail of the year thread" came in early...
Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
I saw the post on that other website ....I am sure when he looks at it he will flip....
Jorge's post on the other site FTMFGDW!!! It's an RA circle jerk over there and Jorge just crashed the party!!!

Originally Posted by thawk408
OMGZZZ its the RACE ENGINE!!!!
"RACE ENGINE"

OMG, that is SOOO F'ing RICE!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
Ok guys I just want to start off with apologizing for the title of this thread. Scott warned me that no matter what I put about my car, if it has anything about RA then I was going to get bashed on. (It was a defensive move) I posted anyway because I’m excited about my car and what I’ve had done to it and was just trying to share that with the community!

1)Anybody else can come on this site excited to share about their car but because I dealt with RA I get picked apart and criticized
2)How can you have a witch hunt for Scott when he isn’t even here to defend himself?
3)Some of you are on other forums that Scott is on and say nothing to him and yet come here (where he can’t even defend himself) and try to ruin him!
4)My car will be on the dyno this week and I will post the sheet as soon as I get it, in fact we’re going to take it to 2 dynos to prove that the numbers are real.
5)Most importantly I’m extremely happy with my build and could care less how or where it got done… it got done and done well! My car is exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
6)For all those reading this that have questions for Scott, try a different forum where Scott can actually defend himself and set the record straight because all that’s going on here is a big FU to Scott!

Listen here champ you came in this thread like a LION you cant go out like a pussycat. Dont come here with the im sorry forgive me now that Scott has been exposed yet again. You gotta take ur lumps like a man. Maybe next time you will think before you write "The Most Controversial Build on the site"
Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Profink

What the f*ck? You send re-con to Scott's house and take a picture of my car thinking it's the OPs? The grey Z parked in the street is my car and I parked it there. In fact if you had come and knocked on the door you could have come talk to Scott and I face to face because I was there. For the record, Scott is a friend and we are having some work done on my car as we're building an N/A Time Attack car. I asked Scott if I could leave my car with him so he can take it to the fabricator's to have a roll cage built because can't stick around San Diego to do it myself. I have complete faith in Scott and trust that my car is safe left with him. Of course now there are people driving around taking pictures of everything and anything Scott in, so who knows? He's not on my350z anymore so why not just leave it alone. If someone has Scott build him a car and wants to post it here then let them show off their car and be happy with it. I agree the OP should not have titled the threat as controversial, but he did. Why not just leave it alone? Who even cares? And the missing front plate on my car was my doing. The bracket I built wasn't sitting properly so I took it off.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

please no dynoshop numbers as those are very inflated.

try the Dynodynamics at JBA
Old 03-01-2009, 08:24 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Profink
What the f*ck? You send re-con to Scott's house and take a picture of my car thinking it's the OPs? The grey Z parked in the street is my car and I parked it there. In fact if you had come and knocked on the door you could have come talk to Scott and I face to face because I was there. For the record, Scott is a friend and we are having some work done on my car as we're building an N/A Time Attack car. I asked Scott if I could leave my car with him so he can take it to the fabricator's to have a roll cage built because can't stick around San Diego to do it myself. I have complete faith in Scott and trust that my car is safe left with him. Of course now there are people driving around taking pictures of everything and anything Scott in, so who knows? He's not on my350z anymore so why not just leave it alone. If someone has Scott build him a car and wants to post it here then let them show off their car and be happy with it. I agree the OP should not have titled the threat as controversial, but he did. Why not just leave it alone? Who even cares? And the missing front plate on my car was my doing. The bracket I built wasn't sitting properly so I took it off.

We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
Old 03-01-2009, 08:29 PM
XKR

We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
+100000000

DD or DJ numbers please

Last edited by XKR; 03-01-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
blasian

Wasn't there a thread about Scott a few weeks ago?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by blasian
Wasn't there a thread about Scott a few weeks ago?
Idk and dont care?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:39 PM
gdup35sedan

that is most likely where the car will be taken. Then all of you Dyno Queen FI gods can relax.
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 08:42 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
when did i ever say that the shop was at Scott's home? never, read back a few pages and you'll see that i said scott's garage is filled with car parts and furniture... I have never said a word about where Scott's shop is, i have only denied that it is at his home like other misinformed nutthugging RA bashers have stated.

I have no business affiliation with Scott whatsoever. I have taken pictures of his personal Z and 2 of the cars he has built. I take picture for whomever pays my fee so i am completely unbiased in that regard. I have been living in LA for the past year and just recently moved back to San Diego. I have had Zero contact with Scott up until 2 weeks ago when he asked me to take pictures for him.
-GP-
I am not bashing, I don't know Scott, never had dealings with VRT and have no ties to RA.

1. Since you seem to know Scott, how come you don't post pics of his "shop"?

2. I just don't think a reputable shop should be keeping cars in their personal home. Call me crazy. If I hand a shop the key's to my $30K car and expect them to put another $20-25K into it, I better not find it in their drive way.

3. Pictures were posted of a crappy looking location. I can't vouch for XKR and his recon team, because I don't know him. However, he has proven to be nothing but helpful. He's posted some damning proof of a location for RA, that you have not disputed. Where is RA really located?

I've seen pictures of Intense, FP and GTM's shop, and both look top notch. I'm a customer of SGP(no peanut gallery comments please...XKR, Rude ), and my car is always kept in a locked building. I mention these shops because I have done business with or have contacted them and all have PROVEN success with the VQ.

For those of us who are on the fence.... POST pics of this shop, post dyno numbers for proof. My opinion on RA will lean towards BS until otherwise proven.

Last edited by MethodRN; 03-01-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Profink

Did you even have to go over there?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:45 PM
blasian

Idk and dont care?
You cared enough to post here
Old 03-01-2009, 08:47 PM
blasian

Originally Posted by MethodRN
1. Since you seem to know Scott, how come you don't post pics of his "shop"?
Werd...
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by blasian
You cared enough to post here
I meant idk or care if a thread was posted about him last week you half negro.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure