Notices

FS: Turbonetics Single Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 02:48 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phreaktor
Yes it does. Post count is the line between men and boys, son...

What is the best intake?

Preaktor....does your post count make you have one foot in the grave ? j/k
Old 01-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Wagoner 726

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the best intake?
Not really a best intake. All have minimal gains if any. Get the one that looks the best to you. I run a jwt.

And to the timing question, haven't messed much with muscle cars but that is something I wouldn't need to know off the top of my head. I could easily look it up if I needed to but I don't. Anything else? Free bump worthy from yours truly, "newb."
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Wagoner 726
Hey everyone, look. Flo-rida called me a newb so that means I'm a newb. I use this site to buy items for my Z, not chit chat. Look at my iTrader. Post count doesn't mean ****. Ask me anything and then we'll see who's the newb.

Now, Worthy you might have got a little frustrated with dumb questions. Yes some people ask questions that makes you think that they wouldn't know what a turbo looked like but that shouldn't affect you at all. Its their problem once you have the payment. I just simply suggested some sort of apology might help you out a little. Lets give this guy a chance. Maybe a mod can erase this thread and let him start another. Lets give him a redo since he learned his lesson lol.
Ok fine check out my iTrader... Anyone that is willing to prove their "knowledge" is just a Tard. So insert "Tard" in place of "newb", your probably just trolling and probably not in the market for a turbo any way so thanks for gracing us with your "tardness". God these new guys make me want to sell my Z knowing 18 yr old idiots are starting to drive them
Old 01-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Wagoner 726

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Ok fine check out my iTrader... Anyone that is willing to prove their "knowledge" is just a Tard. So insert "Tard" in place of "newb", your probably just trolling and probably not in the market for a turbo any way so thanks for gracing us with your "tardness". God these new guys make me want to sell my Z knowing 18 yr old idiots are starting to drive them
Moving up in the ranks, yes! Newb>tard in less than 24hrs. And I'm an 18 year old idiot driving a Z. What rank is that? Does that increase your rank? How old are you? Does it make you feel sad that younger people can have the same car you have and know just as much information as you if not more? Look "Flo", don't quite understand why you are being so defensive. Usually means that you were once a horrible newb and made fun of many times so now you feel like you are doing this forum a good thing and making fun of "Flo rated newbs". Dude, move on. And I find it hard to believe that I would be looking through this thread if I wasn't looking for FI. This guy is pushing people away from buying your kit Worthy. Sorry man. And can I ask you the same question? Are you looking for FI or just trolling.

God these 2,000+ post count newbs that are approximately 27-32 years old make me want to sell my Z knowing that they are are driving them out there. Idiots
Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 AM
YeyZee!

Originally Posted by woRthy
+1 yeezee seems to be soo upset over nothing...
Dude, try quoting the correct person if you are going to attempt making fun of them.

What is the best intake?
Although your avatar is by far my favorite on this site, I must disagree with you. I was a member back in 04 when I got my first Z and didn't want to go through the hassle of asking the site techs to re-activate my account once I got my current car. Post numbers mean nothing more than quantifying how much time people have to waste on this site. My number says I have a life.

Originally Posted by scotts300
Now, uh, Mr. Wagoner, being an expert on general automotive knowledge, can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?
BAD MODERATOR! Kidding... I love that even those who would normally frown upon thread jacking/bashing/heckling are now jumping on the wOrthy train.

Worthy, you f**ked yourself no matter how many people call you and say how nice you are now.

Wagoner, in Flo's defense you did throw out the first shot and he's just responding.

Flo, I don't even know what to say. So I will just end with this:
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

It seems like your doing a lot of talking but not making much sense. Stop trolling and being a pain in my *** as well as the seller. I've forgotten more things about cars in general than your peanut tard brain can comprehend.

Moving up in the ranks, yes! Newb>tard in less than 24hrs. And I'm an 18 year old idiot driving a Z. What rank is that? Does that increase your rank? How old are you? Does it make you feel sad that younger people can have the same car you have and know just as much information as you if not more? Look "Flo", don't quite understand why you are being so defensive. Usually means that you were once a horrible newb and made fun of many times so now you feel like you are doing this forum a good thing and making fun of "Flo rated newbs". Dude, move on. And I find it hard to believe that I would be looking through this thread if I wasn't looking for FI. This guy is pushing people away from buying your kit Worthy. Sorry man. And can I ask you the same question? Are you looking for FI or just trolling.

God these 2,000+ post count newbs that are approximately 27-32 years old make me want to sell my Z knowing that they are are driving them out there. Idiots
Old 01-12-2011, 11:37 AM
georgek350z

Originally Posted by scotts300
Now, uh, Mr. Wagoner, being an expert on general automotive knowledge, can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?
lol i know the answer to this question lol .

Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55. The 327 didn't come out until '62. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a 4 barrel carb til '64. However, in 1964 the correct ignition timing would be 4 degrees before tap dead center.

great movie lol

Last edited by georgek350z; 01-12-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Wagoner 726

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
It seems like your doing a lot of talking but not making much sense. Stop trolling and being a pain in my *** as well as the seller. I've forgotten more things about cars in general than your peanut tard brain can comprehend.
YeyZee did point it out that I guess I started it. Wasn't really trying to point anything at you by my simple remark, " sorry pal, but I don't think it is going to help him much." If people get jumped on from that, then someone needs to rethink how they conduct their life. But please remember that you can't judge a book by its cover. YeyZee hit the nail on the head about post count so I will leave that one alone too.

He said 1955 Bel Aire with a 327 etc. The "with" came off to me as "swapped". Of course it didn't come with it from the factory. Oh and you are a newb too george according to the "Flo scale".

Once again Worthy, lots of free bumps lol.

Last edited by Wagoner 726; 01-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:29 PM
georgek350z

YeyZee did point it out that I guess I started it. Wasn't really trying to point anything at you by my simple remark, " sorry pal, but I don't think it is going to help him much." If people get jumped on from that, then someone needs to rethink how they conduct their life. But please remember that you can't judge a book by its cover. YeyZee hit the nail on the head about post count so I will leave that one alone too.

He said 1955 Bel Aire with a 327 etc. The "with" came off to me as "swapped". Of course it didn't come with it from the factory. Oh and you are a newb too george according to the "Flo scale".

Once again Worthy, lots of free bumps lol.
well its official . you are an idiot ! since your to dumb and immature and etc to understand he was quoting the movie "my cousin vinny" as a joke to try to cool off the situation . So grow up son !

Last edited by georgek350z; 01-12-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Wagoner 726

Originally Posted by georgek350z
well its official . you are an idiot ! since your to dumb and immature and etc to understand he was quoting the movie "my cousin vinny" as a joke to try to cool off the situation . So grow up son !
Maybe I haven't seen that movie? Whoopdy doo. I mean seriously? You are going to call me an idiot over that? That's lame man. Hope you feel better.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 PM
woRthy
Banned

jezz this has gotten outta hand
Old 01-13-2011, 05:02 AM
georgek350z

Maybe I haven't seen that movie? Whoopdy doo. I mean seriously? You are going to call me an idiot over that? That's lame man. Hope you feel better.
i do !
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Wagoner 726

jezz this has gotten outta hand
Sorry Worthy. Some people have to try and be a hardass over the internet. Any update on your kit? Any interest in it?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 PM
woRthy
Banned

Sorry Worthy. Some people have to try and be a hardass over the internet. Any update on your kit? Any interest in it?
nope still sits for 3000$
Old 01-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Wagoner 726

nope still sits for 3000$
I know you don't want to but you really should probably lower the price. There is another TN kit on here for $2200 obo
Old 01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Black350Peyton

how has this not been closed yet? mods.. really?
Old 01-14-2011, 05:19 PM
217350z

WOW... seriously? The TN kit is REALLY NOT THAT BAD... I have it on my Z and its perfectly fine for a guy who just do track a couple of times per year... and daily drive their z... YOUR Z CAN GET 32 MILES ON THE HIGH WAY GOING 69mph YES ive got pics and vids to prove. Anyways its worth more than 1600 cmon...
Old 01-15-2011, 11:00 AM
YeyZee!

Originally Posted by 217350z
WOW... seriously? The TN kit is REALLY NOT THAT BAD... I have it on my Z and its perfectly fine for a guy who just do track a couple of times per year... and daily drive their z... YOUR Z CAN GET 32 MILES ON THE HIGH WAY GOING 69mph YES ive got pics and vids to prove. Anyways its worth more than 1600 cmon...
Correct, this kit - if sold by ANYONE else on the planet - would be worth more.
However, this bag of 18 year old douche is selling it. So in this thread, from this seller, on this day, this kit needs to be posted for $7. Not a penny more.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Wagoner 726

Originally Posted by YeyZee!
Correct, this kit - if sold by ANYONE else on the planet - would be worth more.
However, this bag of 18 year old douche is selling it. So in this thread, from this seller, on this day, this kit needs to be posted for $7. Not a penny more.
Watch out for Flo. He might start calling you names.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:35 PM
JDMStanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thread still alive..........

Quick Reply: FS: Turbonetics Single Kit