Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Sfr takeover

Old 06-02-2014, 04:27 PM
FearladyZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by str8dum1
1109 thru a th400? I need to turn up the wick apparently

Yeah Rich!!!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 05:45 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i only browse for parts and sometimes something catchs my eye i post in. i really have no intention of coming back on the regular however and dont intend to come here for formal product releases. facebook is a much better place for that where i can address thousands all at one.

i vowed i wouldnt provide knowledge here after waizz and smoothz told me straight up they prefer the trolls and noobs who act like experts for the simple fact they are more money. it was during the same time they wanted to make me a mod too so i said **** this place.
Originally Posted by Cux350z
nope. He is still here, posts nearly EVERY day...just only post in the PWRR and never posts any tech/car pics and when he does venture out you can tell it was forced (normally after i called him out for it).

RudeG is definitely a Powerlab/intense power nut hugger but if you read his post knowing this you can avoid any coflict. Hes been calm about it (since powerlab and intense are in the gutter anyway) until MRC came back.

I do miss the FI forum drama though. Its a good thing to have some alpha males going back and forth...we make progress that way. Much better than the big STANCE nation crew and their self congratulating E-Blog and Online mag article coverage with poorly written articles...anyone with a DSLR is now a photog and anyone with wheels and coils is MAG worthy.......L O L
Old 06-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Dajersyrat

How is Tim these days?? I purchased a TT kit from him back in the days minus the turbos, but decided to go a different route and sold it. I will say his work is top notch and ideas are always slick as hell!!! I wish he was here in NJ he would be building all my stuff for me..
Old 06-02-2014, 08:23 PM
FearladyZ

Bravo. Very informative to say the least. Just wanted to clarify a couple things. Derrels coffin intake. We only did the hand finishing on the stacks as this is a one of piece and yes it is not optimal but it was much cheaper and less timing consuming then doing a tricked cnc piece right now. We do plan on experimenting with a cnc'd plate that is similiar to Cj's that attaches to lower runners. Well use a sheetmetal top piece to test it and see if we have something worth pursuing.

Originally Posted by jerryd87
rude seems to have issues with everyone except powerlab and intense. he sits around being a keyboard warrior bad mouthing everyone under the sun yet hasnt actually accomplished anything. nor does he even have experience of his own to know what he is actually talking about. he is THE biggest troll on the entire forum.

as for the runners even the stock lower is too long, using third wave harmonics(what most race cars use regardless of type of racing) in a 216 cubic inch v6(3.5L), with peak torque happening at 6500 rpms with a 272 cam the optimal runner size is 7.04 inchs long however that is from the valve face to opening in the intake, and 2.65 square inchs runner area. dropping down to 5800 rpms would still only be 8.2 inchs long with a area of 2.37 square inchs. going to bigger cams would result in needing a longer runner with the same area. the proper way to do it and the way i am doing it is to completely ditch the stock lower and start from the head up, this also allows for injector placement changes which can also net some power through atomization even with the best injectors on the market. doing it this way also allows for more room for velocity stacks. personally i wouldnt hand finish them. would be near impossible to achieve optimal angle of the stack without a jig of some sort or a cnc.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:34 PM
FearladyZ

Originally Posted by Dajersyrat
How is Tim these days?? I purchased a TT kit from him back in the days minus the turbos, but decided to go a different route and sold it. I will say his work is top notch and ideas are always slick as hell!!! I wish he was here in NJ he would be building all my stuff for me..
Im good. Been doing alot of other stuff for different cars so I dont frequent the boards much. About to launch a new site and start sponsering this site again though.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:17 AM
ogiehooker

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Trick *****

GET THAT TRICK **** FINISHED TIM so you can show all your fabrication skills...car may not be a world record WHP setter, BUT its definitely looking trick...just a few pieces left to complete this tortuous project!

THANKS TIM!

Last edited by ogiehooker; 06-03-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: sp
Old 06-03-2014, 07:44 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rude seems to have issues with everyone except powerlab and intense. he sits around being a keyboard warrior bad mouthing everyone under the sun yet hasnt actually accomplished anything. nor does he even have experience of his own to know what he is actually talking about. he is THE biggest troll on the entire forum.
LOL You're a Johnny come lately fool who shoots his mouth off without knowing any context or historical perspective. I don't have a problem with "everyone" as you may think. I have always been outspoken against shops that scammed people and screwed customers. I supported Tim/SFR until he tried to convince me that his built 5AT could hold 750whp and then a buddy of mine got royally screwed and left holding the bag after his car was delivered back to him broken. Tim washed his hands of it and my friend left this community disgusted. You obviously don't know the back story or WTF you are talking about, so STFU and stay out of it.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:20 AM
ogiehooker

Default scam

thats fine mr pig...start ur own thread and spout it off there..tired of folks using My thread for idle gossip.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Classy

Received 615 Likes on 349 Posts

So you using other people's threads to spout of about GTM is cool, but people talking about shops in yours isn't?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:52 AM
ogiehooker

Default G4M

IF someone would have asked me to be quiet in their thread, I would have..none did..WHO THE **** R U, THE FORM POL7CEMAN/*******?

Last edited by ogiehooker; 06-03-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: SP
Old 06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
ogiehooker

Default Coose it

I tell you what, have the ****7ng ******* m8nitors that never listen when I ask, to close jy ****7ng thread, because I could give a **** less what you *******s think..
CLOSE THE MOTHER****ER ALREADY!
Old 06-03-2014, 10:47 AM
jerryd87

Rude i HARDLY "johnny come lately" and FAR from a fool as demonstrated when dumb asses tryed with tye ******** i would post about how **** wouldnt work(Including you iirc) and they shut the **** up after they looked retarded because it has not just my current engine but many others. The FACT IS i have been here over three and a half years you ONLY talk up intense and powerlab, you bash 90% or the remaining shops and ignore some of the others conpletely. IF what you say is true you would be bashing intense because several people in recent years have had issues with them as well yet you dont because you cant get off their nuts.

So i might not know one story but i know YOU and thats all i need so take your own advice and stfu or jump off a cliff. Especiqlly when some of your **** has just been destroyed and you have looked like a idiot. Come back when you actually hve any skills of your own and quit swinging from peoples nuts. Obviously im not the only one who agrees with your nut hugging. FACT IS that some people have left this thread BECAUSE of how retarded you are trying to talk up some **** acting like your a expert despite not having any knowledge or skill of your own YOU are one of the reasons my350z is a joke.
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL You're a Johnny come lately fool who shoots his mouth off without knowing any context or historical perspective. I don't have a problem with "everyone" as you may think. I have always been outspoken against shops that scammed people and screwed customers. I supported Tim/SFR until he tried to convince me that his built 5AT could hold 750whp and then a buddy of mine got royally screwed and left holding the bag after his car was delivered back to him broken. Tim washed his hands of it and my friend left this community disgusted. You obviously don't know the back story or WTF you are talking about, so STFU and stay out of it.

Last edited by jerryd87; 06-03-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:04 AM
fklentz

Wow, one of those pictures of Darrels car had a roadster sitting next to it.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:10 AM
FearladyZ

I supported Tim/SFR until he tried to convince me that his built 5AT could hold 750whp and then a buddy of mine got royally screwed and left holding the bag after his car was delivered back to him broken. Tim washed his hands of it and my friend left this community disgusted. You obviously don't know the back story or WTF you are talking about, so STFU and stay out of it.

Eric obviously you dont remember the whole story.Ernies car got delivered with around 100 extra miles on it. What was written and signed by the driver on the vehicle checklist, when he picked up the vehicle from us,clearlyu stated it was 100 miles less then when Ernie recieved it.!!!!

Even Ernie admitted to me that he did not recieve any checklist when the car was dropped off which is completely wrong of the driver. But that is Ernies bad.He should have gone over the vehicle with the driver and checked off any damage that was done during transport and checked the mileage on the original copy that we were given!!! I even posted the original checklist on My350Z with the mileage which, was about 100 less miles then when Ernie got the car.

I cannot or will not take responsibility for some other persons/companies actions.

And after I did post a copy of the checklist it quickly became my fault because we recommended the transport company to him????? What a crock of ****.That is how the story went.and now that it has been rehashed,retold again,everyone else can make their own decisions about it.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:15 AM
FearladyZ

Originally Posted by ogiehooker
I tell you what, have the ****7ng ******* m8nitors that never listen when I ask, to close jy ****7ng thread, because I could give a **** less what you *******s think..
CLOSE THE MOTHER****ER ALREADY!

Derrel,

With so much cursing half the stuff your writing cant be understood!!! lol.I personally think this thread is pretty entertaining
Old 06-03-2014, 11:23 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

How convenient and easy to throw the transport company under the bus where they don't have the opportunity to defend themselves. We never got to hear their side of the story (except what the delivery driver told Ernie about statements made by SFR staff when he picked of the vehicle). And did you help Ernie with a lawsuit against the transport company? Nope.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 06-03-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:30 AM
jerryd87

Seriously?you claim to be leo yet dont understand how a lawsuit works? Di you buddy ever do it himself? Sfr cant force him to or hell even initiate one for him the only thing they can do is testify and provide documentation. Your LOOKING for reasons to make them a bad guy and grasping at straws
How convenient and easy to throw the transport company under the bus where they don't have the opportunity to defend themselves. We never got to hear their side of the story. And did you help Ernie with a lawsuit against the transport company? Nope.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:39 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Seriously?you claim to be leo yet dont understand how a lawsuit works? Di you buddy ever do it himself? Sfr cant force him to or hell even initiate one for him the only thing they can do is testify and provide documentation. Your LOOKING for reasons to make them a bad guy and grasping at straws
Again, reading comprehension owns you. I bolded and underlined the part of your quote I was referring to. I didn't think you were so dense that I had to spell it out for anybody who has common sense or reading comprehension skills. Help with a lawsuit does not = filing a lawsuit. Did Tim help Ernie? No.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 06-03-2014, 12:11 PM
FearladyZ

Again, reading comprehension owns you. I bolded and underlined the part of your quote I was referring to. I didn't think you were so dense that I had to spell it out for anybody who has common sense or reading comprehension skills. Help with a lawsuit does not = filing a lawsuit. Did Tim help Ernie? No.

Tim did help Ernie YES!!!! Not with a lawsuit but I felt bad and gave him some parts for free to help fix his car. I even told him what his next steps should be.First and foremost contacting the transport company and requesting the actual signed checklist that we had received.I had also emailed a copy(PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION) of it to Ernie after I scanned it and again I posted it on this public forum as well.Couldnt do much more then that Eric if Ernie didnt pursue it!!!!

Last edited by FearladyZ; 06-03-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sfr takeover