Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

370Z Twin Turbo manifold - interest thread - DIY turbo kit

Old 01-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Gruppe-S
Vendor - Former Vendor

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default 370Z Twin Turbo manifold - interest thread - DIY turbo kit

I have access to some 370Z manifolds, a very popular turbo kit. I heard people that have this turbo kit specifically might want back up manifolds because they can crack over time.

I might be able to sell the cast turbo manifolds to those of you looking to build their own turbo kit as well. I have a great deal on the manifolds and will work on the outlets too. I can probably work a great deal on the Garrett turbos as well if you guys are interested.

Here is a picture of the manifold we are talking about. I can't mention specifics on the manifold, but the smart 370z owners can probably figure it out.

PM if you guys have interest, this might be a cheap way to build your own. You are going to save a lot of money, but it will take time to build the pipes.

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

Old 02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
R0gerdatt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

no love for the vq35de motors?

edit: is that a t2 flange with an external wastegate?
Old 11-18-2017, 02:51 PM
1badfairlady

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can you still get this manifolds?
Old 11-18-2017, 02:58 PM
1badfairlady

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Turbo manifolds

Originally Posted by Gruppe-S View Post
I have access to some 370Z manifolds, a very popular turbo kit. I heard people that have this turbo kit specifically might want back up manifolds because they can crack over time.

I might be able to sell the cast turbo manifolds to those of you looking to build their own turbo kit as well. I have a great deal on the manifolds and will work on the outlets too. I can probably work a great deal on the Garrett turbos as well if you guys are interested.

Here is a picture of the manifold we are talking about. I can't mention specifics on the manifold, but the smart 370z owners can probably figure it out.

PM if you guys have interest, this might be a cheap way to build your own. You are going to save a lot of money, but it will take time to build the pipes.

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

I tired sending you a message but was unsuccessful. Text me if you can still get them. 214-796-8132
Old 04-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Kry Nichlany

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi im very interested in the manifold
Originally Posted by Gruppe-S View Post

Thanks,
Gruppe-S

Old 04-11-2019, 06:35 PM
1badfairlady

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Manifolds

I do text me, Iíll get a hold of the guys that sells them. 214-796-8132

Originally Posted by Kry Nichlany View Post
Hi im very interested in the manifold