Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Installed Motordyne 1/2" Plenum Spacer with OEM strut bar retained (pics included)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 05:22 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by code3z
Your an idiot. Enlarge the intake plenum? What were you thinking? Dude, it looks like ****. If you want to reduce engine temp, maybe you should check your cooling system for proper function. Lifting the rear of the hood is MAJOR GHETTO, PWT. Your the kind of moron that has way too much time, limited money and no common sense. Do us all a favor and sell your car.

You need to step away from the car, go inside your single-wide trailer and call a shrink, immediatly. I'll help you dial.

Motordyne = rip off.
Great concept!! Personally I wouldnt do it, however i respect the fact that you went out of the box on this. You proved that you could cool your engine in a very cost effective and pretty cool looking way. Its practical for what you intend to use your car for. IMO i would have just gone the extra $200 and got the crawford, however that is why there are so many extra mods out there, because we have all different ideas to do with our own cars and "our" own money. I think that is why we are called "individuals".

Now as for the negative comments, Ive seen two that were grossly uncalled for, however one manned up and apoligized like a real man and then the other who is acting like a 16 y/o that has the only Z in the world. Ive seen these people before. No matter what you have or have done, theyve done it and done it better. Code3, grow up. If you dont like it, say so and leave it alone. If I didnt know better I would bet he was still a teenager whos car was purchased by his family so he wouldnt get picked on by other kids..

Keep doing your own thing. It looks cool and I respect the fact of you not being thinned skin about these comments.
Keep Mod'n..S