MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Intake Exhaust (https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust-334/)
-   -   350Z factory muffler MOD (https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/420564-350z-factory-muffler-mod.html)

Hraesvelg 03-07-2009 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by 3-fifty-WeEe (Post 7044807)
HRAESVELG - man u need to seriously re consider your life.. all you do is post on this site. im buys all the time and dont really care to go out of my way to get you a sound clip of my car.. type it on you tube. it sounds like a car with the muffler gutted.

:)

I'm at work now. Nothing is going on so I post. LOL at some grease monkey telling me I need to reconsider my life.

You need to take you $7.25 an hour ass and reconsider your "mods" before I reconsider my life.

avandss 03-07-2009 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 7044874)
:)

I'm at work now. Nothing is going on so I post. LOL at some grease monkey telling me I need to reconsider my life.

You need to take you $7.25 an hour ass and reconsider your "mods" before I reconsider my life.

well said.. this guy is retarded and if this site is so full of crap then dont post anything

Someone pass me the ban hammer

kramykram 03-08-2009 03:45 AM

:dunno:

3-fifty-WeEe 03-08-2009 07:26 AM

ya, ban me i am retarded. yes i also make 7.25 an hour, hence my cheap muffler mod.. that everyone seems to be so intent on seeing.. weird? hmm.. well im gonna take my cheap retarded ass back to the garage seeing thats all I really know

Hrasvelg well you must have no friends/night life since all you do is come on this site, sit there and update "new posts" just to make yourself feel like you have friends.. internet friends lol

Hraesvelg 03-08-2009 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by 3-fifty-WeEe (Post 7046562)
Hrasvelg well you must have no friends/night life since all you do is come on this site, sit there and update "new posts" just to make yourself feel like you have friends.. internet friends lol

Friends are overrated. No one wants to hang out with me... I'm such a loser. :(

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...umbia-s-c.html

I work three 12 hour shifts starting Friday at 11:30am so I really don't have a weekend night life. But you better believe I have fun Sunday night through Thursday.

avandss 03-08-2009 08:17 AM

ya, ban me i am retarded. yes i also make 7.25 an hour, hence my cheap muffler mod.. that everyone seems to be so intent on seeing.. weird? hmm.. well im gonna take my cheap retarded ass back to the garage seeing thats all I really know

as long as you know it.

Get_Zwole 03-08-2009 08:31 AM

lol's at the OP i love it when this happens.

Mike_G 03-08-2009 09:02 AM

As requested

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1451472/make_your_bike_sound_like_a_motorcycle.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br/><font size="1">
<a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1451472/make_your_bike_sound_like_a_motorcycle/">Make Your Bike Sound Like a Motorcycle - video powered by Metacafe</a></font>

dryseals 03-08-2009 09:14 AM

I've found this place to be full of children, Inet warriors. I've built cars for the since I was 14, I'm 51 now. I bought a used exhaust system to play around with and still keep the original if I decide to go back with it. Haven't had time to mess with it, still cleaning up from hurricane Ike, we were flooded.

What's interesting is the rude comments, who cares what you make?. The wife and I are in that group they refer to as the upper 5% earners, but I can't see value in spending a lot of cash for something I already have, an exhaust system. So I decided to modify by doing just as you did. The difference is that I'll probably sit with it gutted for a few weeks before I decide how I want to alter the guts, already looking into some mandrel bent tubing.

The top cover will be removable for the time as I want to be able to change things as I go until I get the right sound I'm looking for. How to do that, a calibrated mic to capture the sound file and then identify the noise I want with audio software, spectrum analyzer. Remove differing sounds from the file and then make the adjustment needed in the muffler.

It's not going to happen over night. I'm almost complete on the Ike clean-up, but now we have baseball season, so I'm at practice with the son every night.

I still pop in here now and again to see what folks are doing. Hats off to you for not following the norm. When I see some one try something new, I like it. I doubt if there are very few here that know more about automobiles than I and the way I see it, any bozo can buy a name brand.

Chromex319 03-08-2009 12:34 PM

OP if you thought this site was full of Sh*t why did you even start the thread? To get my interest, tease me and leave? At least F*ck me! Geez man quit procrastinating already. Every one is interested for a good reason quit being a lame-o little girl and man up.

ALO8 03-08-2009 12:49 PM

there are tons of clips already with this mod

Brandon26pdx 03-08-2009 12:59 PM

Jesus Christ guys. How did you go from mufflers to this jerk fest?

Hraesvelg 03-08-2009 01:11 PM

He's going to take his boot-leg cut off exhaust and go home! :p

Get_Zwole 03-08-2009 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 422954

OldDirty Z33 03-08-2009 10:59 PM

mmmmm... I just remembered why I haven't logged on in a while. Well back to my DSM forums. :)

Nexx 03-08-2009 11:07 PM

this aint no honda!!! well sh1t even my honda has greddy exhaust!! muffler delete ftmfl! just because you cant afford to do it right doesnt mean you have to rice it! :icon22:

sportbiketed 03-08-2009 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nexx (Post 7049228)
this aint no honda!!! well sh1t even my honda has greddy exhaust!! muffler delete ftmfl! just because you cant afford to do it right doesnt mean you have to rice it! :icon22:

how is cutting out the baffles rice?

OldDirty Z33 03-09-2009 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by sportbiketed (Post 7049280)
how is cutting out the baffles rice?

I rather be a ricer then ignorant. :dunno:

Vas@Extended 03-09-2009 06:45 AM

what an epic thread... tsk tsk

WalkerT 03-09-2009 07:01 AM

Lock this one up.

Would have been nice to see the baffles but O well.