Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

titanium true dual 70mm+ all the way exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 10:32 PM
zwarrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
Lmfao started out as info op seen prices now it's X02 is the same if not better right?
i've never said a replica is same or better. Expensive brand name doesn't necessarily mean you'll like it. All I'm saying is its easier to throw away $300 than $3000 especially if you wanna use the exhaust for couple of days in a year.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:25 PM
zwarrior

Originally Posted by Cux350z
I know right. What a dreamer thread. Must have just seen a mag on the shelf and thought he had to have a 2.75" dual exhaust, titanium, and posted. Now he wants to go with a pos $375 ebay exhaust.
How did you know? LOL. on a serious note, how do you know it's pos? have you tried it? please don't say because ebay is selling it. you can find authentic brand name exhaust in ebay too just so you know. I've read some review about godspeed and top speed hks replicas. seems like the only thing people don't like about them is the drone. idc about the price or the brand. i just wanna experiment. That's why I'm not trying to go with an expensive one right from the bat.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:39 PM
zwarrior

Originally Posted by DanQ
Try it and let us know

For what it's worth, I sometimes feel the folks here are a little harsh on the less expensive parts available for these cars. But every time, I do some research and find evidence that what they are saying is solid. You do get what you pay for. And I'm saying that with the presence of mind that I don't want my Z to be a 1000rwhp drift king/road race machine/quarter mile killer etc. I'm just looking for mild improvements, a different sound, and decent looks. And I wouldn't touch half of the exhausts the folks on here say to avoid if they were being donated for free.

Just a thought.
Finally! someone with some wisdom. I would like to thank you for your positive input on the matter sir and not replying like a high school kid. Now, regarding your mild improvement comment, what if you didn't care how it sounded or looked? What if you just wanted to experiment with an exhaust that's lighter than stock and had bigger piping and better air flow? Would you give it a try?
Old 01-11-2014, 02:21 AM
DanQ

Received 227 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by zwarrior
Finally! someone with some wisdom. I would like to thank you for your positive input on the matter sir and not replying like a high school kid. Now, regarding your mild improvement comment, what if you didn't care how it sounded or looked? What if you just wanted to experiment with an exhaust that's lighter than stock and had bigger piping and better air flow? Would you give it a try?
I'm kind of past experimenting with my vehicles, personally. I've spent entirely too much time and money on parts that didn't quite pan out.

But if you are willing to, please share your experience.

Or maybe consider picking up one of the used name brand systems in the for sale section? I saw a Borla just the other day for a good price that would just have to be welded.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:32 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

How did you know? LOL. on a serious note, how do you know it's pos? have you tried it? please don't say because ebay is selling it. you can find authentic brand name exhaust in ebay too just so you know. I've read some review about godspeed and top speed hks replicas. seems like the only thing people don't like about them is the drone. idc about the price or the brand. i just wanna experiment. That's why I'm not trying to go with an expensive one right from the bat.
just keep justifying being a dreamer and a cheap ***. You wasted everyone's time with this thread.

You act like you are going to install the exhaust on/off before you go to a meet or to a doctors appointment.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:55 AM
zwarrior

just keep justifying being a dreamer and a cheap ***. You wasted everyone's time with this thread.

You act like you are going to install the exhaust on/off before you go to a meet or to a doctors appointment.
Takes me 30 mins to an hour top to swap out my exhaust so what if I want to do that? I'll share my experience with a cheap exhaust and your dream exhaust then u may think about start dreaming a little.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

Takes me 30 mins to an hour top to swap out my exhaust so what if I want to do that? I'll share my experience with a cheap exhaust and your dream exhaust then u may think about start dreaming a little.
No need for me to dream. I already have my dual titanium JDM goodness exhaust.....

I have been through more exhaust than you would know what to do with (other members here have gone through more than me, like weekly but I have had plenty of my own)

You wont be properly swapping a catback exhaust in an hour from start to finish unless you have a lift and electric/pneumatic tools.

I have installed authentic HKS on my car multiple times and on others. It takes some finessing to get it done to have all the flanges mate properly and not cross threading bolts.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:40 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Ahahahahahaha this was funny

Last edited by KingBaby; 01-11-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:14 PM
zwarrior

No need for me to dream. I already have my dual titanium JDM goodness exhaust.....

I have been through more exhaust than you would know what to do with (other members here have gone through more than me, like weekly but I have had plenty of my own)

You wont be properly swapping a catback exhaust in an hour from start to finish unless you have a lift and electric/pneumatic tools.

I have installed authentic HKS on my car multiple times and on others. It takes some finessing to get it done to have all the flanges mate properly and not cross threading bolts.
I know you have man and I know all the people in here have that's why I wanted to know if there were any 70mm+ titanium dual exhaust. but as soon as i mentioned an ebay exhaust everyone just lost their mind and you kept saying dreamer thread dreamer thread instead of actually listing any of the exhaust that comes close to the specs. The one you are running you said it's dual titanium. What is it? what are the specs? what do you think about aam competition 3" true dual? my friend with an s2000 ran a few of those ebay exhaust and they did gave him good power that's why i wanted some input on this matter. No hard feelings.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:26 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,047 Likes on 6,513 Posts

here is an idea, how about searching... doing your own homework, narrowing it down and then asking about the couple you have in mind.....

quit being lazy and wanting to be spoon fed
Old 01-12-2014, 09:52 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Currently on my 9th Exhaust, Trial Ti, Nismo, Injen SES, JIC ti, HKS, Custom single with HKS muffler off TN kit, APS Dual 3", Aluminum 3"-3.5" Straight Pipe off BP 6262, Now to 321 SS 4-4.5" Single Burns Muffler, Burns resonator, off of a Precision 6766. I gather to say what you waste in forum time you lack in skill set or finances to afford to install something other than junk, poorly welded, cheap materials, made in china rasp for days ****. This is what we gather by the comments and time wasted.

OH BTW Veilside made the exhaust you seek but it is no longer available, TOP Secret does have a dual 3" Ti setup for the Z33, and Any Dual Ti GTR exhaust can be made to fit with minor modifications.

Last edited by MI 35th; 01-12-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:59 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

his next reply is that he has no time to search and that you guys are a bunch of douchebags elitist!
Old 01-12-2014, 04:55 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Iv owned almost all of them. Besides arc amuse Tomei and soclam idk how to spell. May have passed on a few reps.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:04 PM
zwarrior

Originally Posted by MI 35th
Currently on my 9th Exhaust, Trial Ti, Nismo, Injen SES, JIC ti, HKS, Custom single with HKS muffler off TN kit, APS Dual 3", Aluminum 3"-3.5" Straight Pipe off BP 6262, Now to 321 SS 4-4.5" Single Burns Muffler, Burns resonator, off of a Precision 6766. I gather to say what you waste in forum time you lack in skill set or finances to afford to install something other than junk, poorly welded, cheap materials, made in china rasp for days ****. This is what we gather by the comments and time wasted.

OH BTW Veilside made the exhaust you seek but it is no longer available, TOP Secret does have a dual 3" Ti setup for the Z33, and Any Dual Ti GTR exhaust can be made to fit with minor modifications.
you talk about wasting time like you had to take a 3 months course to write this post. I said before that I couldn't find any thread that listed the exhaust with specs. the one in the sticky lists some exhaust but with price not with specs. I googled and used the search engine on this forum. and is it fair to expect someone to go through 12 year old forum with millions of threads about exhaust and you can't use 2 mins of your life to share your knowledge? Isn't it why the forum is for? and how can you tell I lack the finances and skill to afford an exhaust? you don't even know me.

Anyway, your reply was useful in the sense that it helped me narrow down between APS 3", Greddy 3" and aam competition 3" but i'm still looking into if it'll be good for an N/A motor. I don't like the veilside or top secret design.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:35 PM
cyc5181

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

you talk about wasting time like you had to take a 3 months course to write this post. I said before that I couldn't find any thread that listed the exhaust with specs. the one in the sticky lists some exhaust but with price not with specs. I googled and used the search engine on this forum. and is it fair to expect someone to go through 12 year old forum with millions of threads about exhaust and you can't use 2 mins of your life to share your knowledge? Isn't it why the forum is for? and how can you tell I lack the finances and skill to afford an exhaust? you don't even know me.

Anyway, your reply was useful in the sense that it helped me narrow down between APS 3", Greddy 3" and aam competition 3" but i'm still looking into if it'll be good for an N/A motor. I don't like the veilside or top secret design.
I've done my research before. And no, when I joined, I "only" had to go thru a few years of threads to find what I want. It's people like you that litter the forum with useless threads like this that makes searching such a hassle. It was much cleaner back then, with way more useful threads/posts than now. So yes, you are part of the problem why searching for the answer you want is so hard. And that's also why people are bashing you left and right.

On a side note, I'm curious, so what if you find the Full Titanium Catback with 70mm or however big you want exhaust? What are you gonna do then? You gonna buy it? Or is this just a "Good to know" type deal? That's why people say this is a dream thread, especially the next thing you said was looking at an ebay exhaust.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:20 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Knock it off in here...

Thread has been cleaned up.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:39 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MI 35th

Was that the 'tear drop' exhaust?
Old 01-13-2014, 03:18 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Was that the 'tear drop' exhaust?
Yes sir.

As for Zwarrior... I spend my days with time to waste. The search button is your friend. Litter away and your NA Z is going to be sower than when you started with dual 3" and nothing else.

People who can and do buy the best don't have to ask a bunch of strangers what they should get. It usually just happens naturally at the end of a 30 second phone conversation, usually involving a credit card or cash exchange. Put up, Shut up, or go away. If you can't handle the simple navigational issues of a very old and knowledge packed forum, why bother signing up.

Last edited by MI 35th; 01-13-2014 at 03:22 PM.