Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Need suggestions for a new exhaust for my Z33.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:46 AM
Draythur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need suggestions for a new exhaust for my Z33.

Edit:

Sorry to bump this post after so long but I figured I'd not waste time making a new post.

I've been watching videos and reading reviews on the invida N1 exhaust to try and determine it I'd like to purchase it.

I'm looking for a decently priced exhaust that doesn't sound raspy. The Z1(formally sold as the "Momentum" duel exhaust) exhaust seems to raspy to me but the N1 seems pretty smooth to me. Granted this is based on youtube videos. Does anyone have the Invidia N1 here; And if so can you give me some feedback on it?

Now I'm not the most savvy when it comes to this so please pardon the basic questioning.

I have uploaded two different photos because I'm a little confused as to the appearance of this exhuast. The Black Z exhaust seems to to be more open when looking directly into the barrel of the exhaust where as the silver Z seems to have something lodge into it. Are those some kind of optional silences of some kind?

Also I noticed the Invidia N1 that is sold for other cars comes with blue tips...Does anyone know if it sold that way for the 350z? I can't seem to find one sold that way.

Lastly does anyone know if this website is reliable?

Thanks!

Sorry to bump this post after so long but I figured I'd not waste time making a new post.

I've been watching videos and reading reviews on the invida N1 exhaust to try and determine it I'd like to purchase it.

I'm looking for a decently priced exhaust that doesn't sound raspy. The Z1(formally sold as the "Momentum" duel exhaust) exhaust seems to raspy to me but the N1 seems pretty smooth to me. Granted this is based on youtube videos. Does anyone have the Invidia N1 here; And if so can you give me some feedback on it?

Now I'm not the most savvy when it comes to this so please pardon the basic questioning.

I have uploaded two different photos because I'm a little confused as to the appearance of this exhuast. The Black Z exhaust seems to to be more open when looking directly into the barrel of the exhaust where as the silver Z seems to have something lodge into it. Are those some kind of optional silences of some kind?

Also I noticed the Invidia N1 that is sold for other cars comes with blue tips...Does anyone know if it sold that way for the 350z? I can't seem to find one sold that way.

Thanks!

https://www.redline360.com/invidia-n...iABEgI5V_D_BwE

Hello,
I have a 06 350z and when I bought it the guy who owned it before me had a Z1 Motorsports M-Spec 350Z Single Exhaust. I'm not a fan of the look and while I think it sounds pretty good, it's just to loud from the inside of the car for me to tolerate. I have put the factory exhaust back on for now but I would like to get a dual exhaust that has a pretty good sound to it but isn't vibrating my brain at the same time.

Anyone running any setups that might fit this description? I'm not looking for anything high performance. Just something mid-range. Something decent. I'd like to only spend around $500-$700 on something decent. I'm looking at these
( https://www.z1motorsports.com/exhaus...st-p-7290.html ) but I'm thinking that they are going to be just as loud as my last setup.

Last edited by Draythur; 09-19-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:49 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

invidia gemini.... but its like $900
Old 05-19-2017, 11:00 AM
Draythur

Originally Posted by travlee
invidia gemini.... but its like $900
Those do look pretty sick but yes it is a bit out of my price range. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:27 AM
travlee
Master

i sold mine used for $450... check the marketplace. for your range, you are kinda limited
Old 05-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Draythur

i sold mine used for $450... check the marketplace. for your range, you are kinda limited
Sold your gemini?
Old 05-19-2017, 01:08 PM
travlee
Master

Well since then sold the car also, but yes sold the gemini because i got the tdx2
Old 05-19-2017, 08:26 PM
Draythur

Well since then sold the car also, but yes sold the gemini because i got the tdx2
Righton. How much do you think I could get out of that single exhaust I took off my car considering it's in pretty decent condition? It seems you didn't get a lot out of your so I bet not really anything for mine.

Last edited by Draythur; 05-20-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Draythur

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Old 05-20-2017, 10:14 AM
travlee
Master

Originally Posted by Draythur
Righton. How much do you think I could get out of that single exhaust I took off my car considering it's in pretty decent condition? It seems you didn't get a lot out of your so I bet not really anything for mine.
hard to say, i used to sell my stuff at half what it was new.... moved quick that way
Old 05-20-2017, 06:58 PM
BluestreamDE

Received 289 Likes on 232 Posts

I would save more money for a better system like a Motordyne TDX2, like Travlee said earlier. Best exhaust imho, but Tomei Expreme is also a good choice, but way too loud for me. Agency Power Single is roughly 779 bucks, very loud too.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:03 AM
ZMoneyPIT

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts

The dual exhaust you have there definitely isn't as loud as the single. It's the old momentum "dual", sounds pretty clean and for a good price.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:09 AM
Draythur

Originally Posted by ZMoneyPIT
The dual exhaust you have there definitely isn't as loud as the single. It's the old momentum "dual", sounds pretty clean and for a good price.
Ok cool. That's nice to know because that is right in my price range.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:11 AM
Draythur

Originally Posted by BluestreamDE
I would save more money for a better system like a Motordyne TDX2, like Travlee said earlier. Best exhaust imho, but Tomei Expreme is also a good choice, but way too loud for me. Agency Power Single is roughly 779 bucks, very loud too.

I might do that as well. I'm just not looking to put a lot into this 350z. Really saving for a 370z and then unloading on that or the next gen Z.

Last edited by Draythur; 05-21-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:32 AM
Draythur

Thanks!

Thanks!

https://www.redline360.com/invidia-n...iABEgI5V_D_BwE
Attached Thumbnails Need suggestions for a new exhaust for my Z33.-invidia-n1-exhaust-nissan-350z-hs02n3zgtp-rear-500x500.jpg   Need suggestions for a new exhaust for my Z33.-picture_php_pictureid_51561_9c81135d71105cc8351180619851c53868565c0a.jpg  
Old 09-19-2017, 10:47 AM
travlee
Master

i would spend the extra money and get the gemini.... but that is just me.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:52 AM
travlee
Master

but, if you are dead set on it... order it from concept z

https://conceptzperformance.com/invi...tp_p_11267.php

or cheap knock off duals

https://conceptzperformance.com/top-...ti_p_28913.php

https://conceptzperformance.com/dna-...-d_p_11096.php
Old 09-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Draythur

Now if I plan on going with a procharger later on should I go with the gemini? If so where can I ge the best deal on the gemini?
Old 09-19-2017, 11:19 AM
travlee
Master

b2 has it for about $880, but they do free shipping..... dont forget to add that in

and you should be fine with that exhaust if you sc
Old 09-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Draythur

b2 has it for about $880, but they do free shipping..... dont forget to add that in

and you should be fine with that exhaust if you sc

Sorry I don't quite understand. What is "B2"? Also what do you mean when you say "don't forget to add that in"?

EDIT: So I figured out what B2 is http://www.b2autodesigns.com/product...oducts_id=4123

So I'm just trying to understand that last part.

Last edited by Draythur; 09-19-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:40 AM
travlee
Master

Originally Posted by Draythur
Sorry I don't quite understand. What is "B2"? Also what do you mean when you say "don't forget to add that in"?
b2autodesigns.com

most places will charge you for shipping, everything i have bought from b2 shipped for free