Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Any know what type exhaust this is?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 04:58 PM
WKU350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any know what type exhaust this is?

i bought my 06 350z about 7 years ago used and the previous owner had already changed the cat back. I was thinking about doing some random upgrades on the car and would really like to know what kind of exhaust I had so I can make proper decisions about further upgrades. I love the sound it has but just have no clue to the make of it..... thanks for any help. The Invida N1 was my only guess The link below is a video I just did

Last edited by WKU350z; 07-17-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:42 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

Well, it's obviously an N1 based system (based on N1 mufflers) but make/model is anyone's guess from cheap knock off to Invidia to ????

If you're thinking about "upgrading", just leave that exhaust on because just about anything you get will offer little to no gains. Personally, I always do suspension first (already been to school which is the #1 upgrade) but it's up to you what your goals are.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:25 PM
WKU350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MicVelo
Well, it's obviously an N1 based system (based on N1 mufflers) but make/model is anyone's guess from cheap knock off to Invidia to ????

If you're thinking about "upgrading", just leave that exhaust on because just about anything you get will offer little to no gains. Personally, I always do suspension first (already been to school which is the #1 upgrade) but it's up to you what your goals are.
thanks for the thoughts, I’m not looking for anything crazy, I want to keep things a little more on the classy side with my upgrades . I still have an 11sec Civic setting in my garage when I want to go play, I use my z as my date night / weekend trip ride. I was thinking of doing a nice intake and a nicer wheel upgrade since the wheels I have are kinda dated and it might get me out of car buying fever lol