Positive
great guy
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller eXe-Chris (-2)
12-17-2009
WhiteLightning7
12-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Worst experience ever..Have not had any problems buying from anyone till now. Send money on paypal and expect to see a tracking number with in a couple days of purchase but get the run around from the guy....been 17 days and havent recived anything...I can get a 5 foot tall box with side skirts and ordered it the same time...some how i get that within 3 days.....but cant get a small box with an intake in it....sounds like a fraud to me. Careful dealing with this guy. If for some reason the thing shows up the next week or what ever...Ill eat my words and make this right, but when I cant get a straight answer from the guy if he shipped it or not then telling me he shipped it and will give me the tracking number tonight 4 days in a row....look his name up people have had prolems with this guy.

eXe-Chris
12-17-2009, 12:57 PM
First off this kid sent me the money for a intake 8 days ago and I can prove it. He posted a negative feedback on me here and said he purchased it from me 17 days ago yet it hasn't even been 9 days since his payment cleared. Either way his product has been sent out, he posts threatening comments on my posts here on My350Z, harassed my wife, posted on other forums with lies and more BS. I already contacted FedEx and they are holding the package for me now and once this paypal dispute goes through I will release it. He can count on me not releasing his package until the 30days of dispute is up with paypal. So he's going to be sitting with no intake and no money for the time being. I told this idiot his intake would be there by tomorrow or Saturday and that wasn't good enough for him. Now he will wait and can't do a thing about it. Next time he will know not to harass my family or me over something so petty.