Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
my bbk order took 7 months, Mike lost my shims and rotors. biggest headache ever
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer Verilath (0)
06-06-2010
Verilath
06-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I purchased a full 8/6 pot alliance BBK and my order took over 7 months to complete. Mike lost the correct rotors and I had to drive on the wrong ones for 2 months while I waited for him to send me the right ones. He didnt include front shims. The bracket ended up cracking. And he failed to 100% reimburse me for labor costs after agreeing to do so via Private message. Very unorganized. Poor communication. Never sent me my 2nd and 3rd invoice copies. makes me want to never let anyone make the same mistake of purchasing from blackline motorsports!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

Mike@Blackline
06-06-2010, 09:33 PM
'Wrong rotors' still were functional. They were the wrong drill pattern; customer drove on the 'wrong' rotors until we shipped new ones out in the correct pattern, and paid for shipping of the new rotors out and shipping of the incorrect rotors back.

Brackets cracked due to the impact wrench force of the shop that installed them. Regardless, a new set of brackets was over-nighted from NC directly to the shop in CA without question or cost incurred to customer.

Customer is correct that we did not include shims. Temporary replacements were express shipped the next day that solved problem, and the correct shims were sent afterward.

Happily refunded the all but 30 of the 458 dollars (94%) customer spent on having a shop install new rotors and shims/brackets, despite bracket cracking, replacement, and labor time being the responsibility and fault of the installing shop. Once I found out how unhappy customer is with his buying experience, I refunded the last 30 dollars to help ease the unhappiness. Customer incurred no costs in the replacement and installation of parts throughout the entire process, and we picked up and incurred the costs of the mistakes of the shop that broke the bracket.

Provided customer communication via phone calls and text messages all hours of the day (normal business hours) and all through my personal time, from all hours between 5PM and 6AM. Probably the most communicative vendor on here. Customer was never without answers and updates throughout entire process.