Notices
Raybrant
12-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Took FOREVER to get my rear bumper in.

When I placed my order I wanted to make sure it was delivered before a certain time so that my shop can proceed with repairs. I was reassured that it would come in on-time... this was not so.

Delivery took about 2-3 weeks. At first they sent out the wrong bumper, recalled it and resent the right one. This would be nice if somebody told me it happened instead of making me wait. I also never got a tracking number until about 5 calls in and 10 days in.

I spoke to a couple of no-names first who were not helpful at all and promised things they didn't deliver. Then I spoke with Mary who said she was going to do everything she could to contact the supplier. She said she would give me a call back in a few hours, heard nothing, called back and she took off from work and left everything on her desk... This is when Mark came in and picked up the slack and made the call to the supplier with me on the line, I heard the entire conversation and knew he was actually doing something.

Mark got me my tracking number, tried to get me some compensation (I got nothing) and sincerely apologized for the f*** up. Give this guy an award, he actually did his job.