MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Maintenance & Repair (https://my350z.com/forum/maintenance-and-repair-53/)
-   -   so some B*TCH threw a can of coke at my door (https://my350z.com/forum/maintenance-and-repair/38455-so-some-b-tch-threw-a-can-of-coke-at-my-door.html)

krazE 08-04-2003 03:34 PM

so some B*TCH threw a can of coke at my door

Road rage ;X She got her share though :icon18: , but anyhow my result = minor dent. Is there anyway to have it fixed without have anything repainted? It is not the size of a door ding, so I'm not sure if those dent masters could fix it.

35ounces 08-04-2003 03:50 PM

does it have a crease ? Paint cracked ?
If not the dent wizards can usually get it out pretty easily.

Someone hit my jeep and they made a hell of a dent (with a slight crease) and those guys got it out in like 5 minutes. I was impressed.

OC_350Z 08-04-2003 04:01 PM

Re: so some B*TCH threw a can of coke at my door

Originally posted by krazE
She got her share though
what did you do...? Was this just some random chick on the freeway?

krazE 08-04-2003 04:05 PM

No crease or paint crack. It's like one of those rock dents... it's very minor, but you can totally see it in certain angles.

It was not on the freeway. My friend spit in her face...

krazE 08-04-2003 04:13 PM

Re: Re: so some B*TCH threw a can of coke at my door

Originally posted by OC_350Z
what did you do...? Was this just some random chick on the freeway?
You live by me :D

soupnazi1 08-04-2003 07:31 PM

My friend spit in her face...
Okay...now, you've gotta tell us the whole story. :icon17:

krazE 08-04-2003 10:44 PM

Ok ok, so this is how it goes... my friend and i are on the way to the beach and we encounter a red light. Well, there was a car in front of me and i dont exactly like to bumper hug... SO, i kept a bit of distance. So these two black chicks in this Jeep pull up behind me and honk (this is not even a major intersection, the light is really quick)! I look in the rear view mirror and figure they want me to move up and to the left so they can squeeze by, so i do. They pull up and look over to the left, give a dirty look and mumble some ****. So my friend says WHAT... the driver says some crap and my friend spits in her face and starts cussing back at her. They stop for a min. while I'm driving to the next light. I could have easily just boned out at this point, but i figured... hey, what are they going to do. That wasn't very smart on my part... so they pull behind towards the left. They don't pull up next to us and stop, but a bit behind! So one of the BITCHES throw a can of coke at my door (it was LOUD THUMP!) At this point, we are at an intersection and they are behind us. I braked for a min. so I could get out and kick a dent in their door, but cars were building up behind us so I creep a little up and park to the right. They then make a right and take off. I make a U-turn so I can follow them. I thought I saw them turn at this light, so I go down the road to locate them... no sign. I stop so I can make another U-turn and my friend jumps out and grabs a brick. We drive around for another 20 min. without any luck. Man, those bitches would have got a good one. I'm pretty sure they live in my neighborhood... I been keeping a wide eye out.

35ounces 08-05-2003 06:49 AM

Your freakin nuts. No wonder you got a dent.
My .02 cents.

old_s13 08-05-2003 07:19 AM

You cant be serious? How are you allowed to drive with a personality like this?

If someone honks, chill.. dont spit in their face. If that person throws a coke at your car, realize it was probably because they have a LOOGIE plastered on their face.. I can understand the woman's anger (especially a black woman, because we ALL know they dont take no ****!). Then you guys drive around with a gaddamn brick? Man oh man, learn some control before your *** ends up in jail for craziness..

Yer like a damn wild pitbull or something, control yourself man. ;)

SteveZzz 08-05-2003 09:31 AM

You should change the title of your post to "Got what I deserved"

imntcrzy 08-05-2003 09:43 AM

somewhat related story

my friend was driving last week in the fast lane and comes up behing a camaro ss driving about 65. So my friend attempts to pass on the right but the guy in the ss moves over to block and on top of that he's eating something. My friend goes to pass again (non-aggressively) and the guy in the SS throws his food at my friends car. My friend then proceeds to drop back till the SS thinks nobody is in sight. He then pulls ahead from behind going about 100 and pulls infront of the camaro ( not quite cutting off)... so the guy in the SS freaks out pulls into the diamond lane and hits the wall. I know my friend shouldn't have done that but the guy in the SS was a punk too.

krazE 08-05-2003 11:28 AM

If you read the story properly, it was my friend's bad. Did I spit? No. Did I tell him to spit? No. READ DAMNIT.

SteveZzz 08-05-2003 01:38 PM

OK. Change the name to "Got what WE deserved.

spextar 08-05-2003 02:09 PM

dude.. next time try this, if someone bitches at you or shows you the heavenly finger while on the road, just wave at them, like you just saw your neighbor or a friend, see how it will piss them off!

wmchew 08-05-2003 02:56 PM

Sorry about the dent on you door from the B***hes. Just be cool next time and remember that 20% of cars in So. Calif have guns :(

tobydog 08-05-2003 03:55 PM

Well road rages on! Here in SF a Jeep hit a parked car (not Z) and took off. The owner of the parked car saw it, ran after him and caught the sucker at a red light. The guy tried to get the guy out to get info or something and next thing you know, he guy in the Jeep shoots him and kills him on sight. Yesterday, they find the killer in a motel and cops surrounded him and there was a 12 hour cat and mouse game. Finally the guys shoot himself in the head.

If this doesn't stop road rage or make people think b 4 they act I don't know what will.

tobydog 08-05-2003 03:59 PM

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...5/MN295168.DTL

Here is the link to the story !!

350z-z33 08-05-2003 06:35 PM

Very sad story !!! :mad:

aggiez 08-05-2003 09:08 PM

Originally posted by spextar
dude.. next time try this, if someone bitches at you or shows you the heavenly finger while on the road, just wave at them, like you just saw your neighbor or a friend, see how it will piss them off!

That is the ultimate way to watch someone go from angry to "The Hulk".

I love it, everytime someone gives me the finger I just smile and wave and watch the blood rush to their head.

It is the simple pleasures in life that get me....really.

KONVERTER 08-05-2003 09:11 PM

Re: so some B*TCH threw a can of coke at my door

Road rage ;X She got her share though :icon18: , but anyhow my result = minor dent. Is there anyway to have it fixed without have anything repainted? It is not the size of a door ding, so I'm not sure if those dent masters could fix it.
were you able to snort any of the coke?

j/k

:icon8:

bad joke... my pain killers are really storng that i got today!

:icon4: :icon4: :icon11: :icon04: :icon4: :icon9: