MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Media Share (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share-8/)
-   -   Sunset Lemans 350Z pics ! ! ! ! ! ! (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/150241-sunset-lemans-350z-pics.html)

oman 10-26-2005 05:19 PM

Sunset Lemans 350Z pics ! ! ! ! ! !

5 Attachment(s)
this is my 03 350z Enthusiast 6 speed manual, Sux its hard to see the H.I.D.s When you take a pic up close, Any way just wanna say hey! to all the Z owners and heres a few pix and you guys/girls should post Z pix of yor car too. :icon44:

P.S. The Red 2000 Si coupe on the right was my Old car, Sold it and bought a Z!

ZlleH 10-26-2005 05:41 PM

Beautiful colour, but i'm bias ;) Glad you got a lip for it, that is the one thing the Z lacks, is a more agressive lip.

Here's mine: http://mangaprojects.com/images/DSCN1165.JPG

Working on a lip for next Spring time ;)

Me_and_myZ 10-26-2005 05:47 PM

Personally, I think sunset leman color looks G@Y. Maybe I am biased. I've seen too many G@y guys driving this color out from a G@ay Club near my house
I like black, blue, silver.

abyss 10-26-2005 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Me_and_myZ
Personally, I think sunset leman color looks G@Y. Maybe I am biased. I've seen too many G@y guys driving this color out from a G@ay Club near my house

:icon18: So you scope out the guys and what what they get into at this 'G@ay Club' near your house? :eek:

oman 10-26-2005 05:52 PM

I bought the sunset lemans color cause its rare in portland where I live, Silver Black and red is soooo comon! I love any z color, If a Z came in a **** brown Id love it still cause its a Z!

___DJK___ 10-26-2005 06:11 PM

You are g4y.

ZlleH 10-26-2005 07:06 PM

Dude, don't try and act all homophobic to hide the fact that you have recently started to be attracted to the same sex. It is very obvious to everyone you are over-compensating for your self-confidence in your own masculinity. I suggest you watch the movie "American Beauty" and observe the father in the movie closely. You might see a little bit of yourself and the way you are acting right now.

Good luck to you and your closet entrance.

nickintempe 10-26-2005 07:12 PM

LS isn't my taste, but right on for buying a Z with color like a true sports car should have.

I'm trying to envision a Z in British Racing Green. Maybe that'll be the special color for 2007...

Escobar 10-26-2005 08:05 PM

I dont see how you could think that color is Gay, maybe baby blue, purple or pink.....

alex12 10-26-2005 08:14 PM

I think LS looks pretty badass, especially with carbon fiber.

cessna 10-26-2005 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by ZlleH
Dude, don't try and act all homophobic to hide the fact that you have recently started to be attracted to the same sex. It is very obvious to everyone you are over-compensating for your self-confidence in your own masculinity. I suggest you watch the movie "American Beauty" and observe the father in the movie closely. You might see a little bit of yourself and they way you are acting right now.

Good luck to you and your closet entrance.

lol!!! thats a good one Young!!!!lol!!!

Ed 718 10-27-2005 01:09 AM

I've seen too many G@y guys driving this color out from a G@ay Club near my house

So what do you sit there and watch gay guys drive out of this club all night long.....That is what we call parking lot pimpin but not at gay clubs.

Rickdogg 10-27-2005 01:12 AM

That Z and S2k look very familiar. I think I saw it in a video clip somewhere. Can't put my finger on it...

Rickdogg 10-27-2005 01:13 AM

LS is not my style either, but that is why they make different colors. To each his own :icon38:

wgd9891 10-27-2005 02:52 AM

Off-topic, but the guy who started this thread is screen named "oman" I was born in Oman, it is a country in the middle east.

bboypuertoroc 10-27-2005 06:26 AM

Dog, that's a pretty jackoff thing to say. Basically, you're implying that everyone who drive's an LS 350 is gay. The color is far from gay. It stands out in the sea of blue, silver and black Z's. That's not to say that those colors aren't hot (which they very much are, especially SB).
People that scope out gay clubs might be gay though. Open the closet, it's OK.

bboypuertoroc 10-27-2005 06:32 AM

Oh yeah, nice lip. Is that the one from Intense? Thinking about getting it.

CervanteZ 10-27-2005 09:03 AM

Since when does the color of the car make you more "manly" than everyone else?

zzaa604 10-27-2005 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by CervanteZ
Since when does the color of the car make you more "manly" than everyone else?

it doesn't! obviously just some troll trying to stir things up