MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Media Share (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share-8/)
-   -   Pic of me and my wife (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/3014-pic-of-me-and-my-wife.html)

LowFuel 08-04-2002 09:05 AM

Pic of me and my wife

1 Attachment(s)
This is a few years old actually, but you get the idea. :D

Boomer 08-04-2002 09:44 AM

Pic

We do have some very attractive people on this Z forum. Ah well, when you're good you're good. Not snobbery, just truth.

Boomer

LowFuel 08-04-2002 06:13 PM

Heh, a professionally taken photo doesnt hurt, thats for sure.
This was taken by our wedding photographer a month or so before we got married, she made a big print of it and had it sitting in the lobby when we had our reception.
It was taken in Balboa Park in San Diego, not that you can really tell.

Dr Bonz 08-04-2002 09:40 PM

We do have some very attractive people on this Z forum. Ah well, when you're good you're good.
Thus the extreme scarcity of any Dr. Bonz pics! :p

Sorry Pat, but it's for everybody's own good!

Danimsta 08-04-2002 09:49 PM

wow GREAT pic.
may i ask what type asian is she?
becuae my girlfriend is laochian and was just wondering...
i always like putting faces with names...
great pic lowfuel

rouxeny 08-05-2002 12:41 AM

Dude man, it's Laotian, for the second time. I don't think she'll appreciate being referred to as a "type" of Asian. That makes her sound like an object. How about, "Where is her family originally from?" or "What part of Asia is she from?"

If you're going to date somebody from another culture, you really have to be a little more understanding.

LowFuel 08-05-2002 05:06 AM

My ancestors are from Scotland, her's from Vietnam.

Danimsta 08-05-2002 11:44 AM

Originally posted by rouxeny
Dude man, it's Laotian, for the second time. I don't think she'll appreciate being referred to as a "type" of Asian. That makes her sound like an object. How about, "Where is her family originally from?" or "What part of Asia is she from?"

If you're going to date somebody from another culture, you really have to be a little more understanding.

ok so i spelled it wrong... sorry
so i said "type" of asian... well i always ask what "type" of asian someone is,even my girlfriend asks the same thing,and no one takes offense to it... but if you felt it was offensive lowfuel well sorry it wasnt meant that way..

Balthazar 08-07-2002 07:08 AM

Originally posted by rouxeny

Overreact much?
Sheesh....

Todd 08-13-2002 04:21 AM

Originally posted by Danimsta

ok so i spelled it wrong... sorry
so i said "type" of asian... well i always ask what "type" of asian someone is,even my girlfriend asks the same thing,and no one takes offense to it... but if you felt it was offensive lowfuel well sorry it wasnt meant that way..

BTW, what's the deal with your ridiculous avatar?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Danimsta 08-13-2002 04:33 AM

i had ABSOLUTLY nothing to do with the avatar... jay did it...
so ask him :)

BILZ Z 08-17-2002 11:39 PM

Hello, change it. It looks like you're 16 years old going on 12.

Balthazar 08-18-2002 03:18 AM

Originally posted by BILZ Z
Hello, change it. It looks like you're 16 years old going on 12.
CALM DOWN MOM!

Sheesh....