Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Quick pic of the front of my Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 05:38 PM
chari
Banned

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

You still do a great job on those pics, keet it up

A kenwood touch screen radio is suggested since the current radio is soundstream and is already touch screen. It's malfunctioning and won't sound as good if I left it there and got a new amp. There is already a sub in it, but no amp cuz the last owner took it out and left the wiring behind nice and neat in the compartment behind my passenger seat. So right now I have a radio that just sounds mediocre. All of that needs to be done before getting rid of that now annoying wheel gap. No bose since mine is a base model.

I definetly need it to sound better As for the trunk space, meh, not an issue cuz I have my Spec that I use to go grocery shopping.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:28 AM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Received 972 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by chari
You still do a great job on those pics, keet it up

A kenwood touch screen radio is suggested since the current radio is soundstream and is already touch screen. It's malfunctioning and won't sound as good if I left it there and got a new amp. There is already a sub in it, but no amp cuz the last owner took it out and left the wiring behind nice and neat in the compartment behind my passenger seat. So right now I have a radio that just sounds mediocre. All of that needs to be done before getting rid of that now annoying wheel gap. No bose since mine is a base model.

I definetly need it to sound better As for the trunk space, meh, not an issue cuz I have my Spec that I use to go grocery shopping.
Got you.. We had a pioneer touch screen navigation stereo that **** the bed, for the price they really should last longer then 3 years. My tom tom from 2010 is still working fine and I use it every day. We have a Camry and a s10 but I dont like driving the Camry if I can help it and the truck is kinda the beater home dumpster and dump car.. The z hatch I barely open because it rubs on my window gaskets, and I have no struts anymore.. Use a stick

On a side note my phone turned you into a 6 foot stick figure.. Thought I would share.

Old 10-12-2015, 07:51 AM
chari
Banned

Ah man that's no good yea a radio shouldn't have a lifespan that short. I just use my phone for gps as well. I switch with both the z and the spec when going to work but I use the Z more on the weekends. Lol what's wrong with driving the Camry? Omg that isn't good, are you planning to fix that stuff on your Z?
Lol wow wish I really was that tall and smaller but nope I'm 5'3 and hate bein short haha. Thank you for sharin tho
Old 10-12-2015, 02:14 PM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Ah man that's no good yea a radio shouldn't have a lifespan that short. I just use my phone for gps as well. I switch with both the z and the spec when going to work but I use the Z more on the weekends. Lol what's wrong with driving the Camry? Omg that isn't good, are you planning to fix that stuff on your Z?
Lol wow wish I really was that tall and smaller but nope I'm 5'3 and hate bein short haha. Thank you for sharin tho
The Camry is a sluggish boat. Its a nice car and is great for long trips and especially good for buying car parts that are far away. But it's definitely not fun to drive. Its the wifeys car she likes it, the 350z is technically her car too because she purchased it and its in her name but she doesn't know how to drive a standard and she got it for me... (I got her the Camry she got me the 350z) we are a bit odd like that.

The hatch is messed up because its aftermarket and their is no way to mount the struts too it, I could put the factory one back on, its currently sitting on my dining room table, but im ok with the issues that came with the aftermarket piece.

Nobody likes tall girls unless they are T Swift haha
Old 10-13-2015, 08:12 AM
chari
Banned

At least it takes you fron point a to point b tho. My fiance taught me to drive manual with his old saturn before he traded it in for his Z. We both have our own Z's and I have my spec too. I think our neighbors copied us and and got his and her mustangs. Cuz the guy had one first then a couple of months later, the girl had one. But our intent wasnt to have his and her Z's, I just didn't wanna keep borrowing his so I bought my own. Lol I would love to be taller but it's alright lol, I'm short and big bootied like my Z haha
Old 11-04-2015, 04:20 PM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

At least it takes you fron point a to point b tho. My fiance taught me to drive manual with his old saturn before he traded it in for his Z. We both have our own Z's and I have my spec too. I think our neighbors copied us and and got his and her mustangs. Cuz the guy had one first then a couple of months later, the girl had one. But our intent wasnt to have his and her Z's, I just didn't wanna keep borrowing his so I bought my own. Lol I would love to be taller but it's alright lol, I'm short and big bootied like my Z haha

Short and big bootied is where it's at.

Dusted off my camera today...

Old 11-07-2015, 07:39 AM
chari
Banned

Very nice work!!