MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Media Share (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share-8/)
-   -   Me and my wife (https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/691-me-and-my-wife.html)

JmanZ 06-06-2002 11:33 AM

Me and my wife

Well, might as well post a photo of myself and my wife Michelle. After all... what's a member's photo area without photos of the members? :)

-j-

ps... I tried to post an image but it didn't take. Not sure why..... going to check some stuff.

JmanZ 06-06-2002 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

JmanZ 06-06-2002 12:49 PM

all fixed :)

JmanZ 06-06-2002 04:59 PM

Hmmmm...... Tim my good man.... you posted a nice little note and then deleted it. hahaha

why? :D

tbcz 06-06-2002 05:08 PM

Hehehe...can't get nothin' by you, eh? I just thought it might get Shell to thinking: you know what? He is a loser! And I am a cutie. What the hell am I doing? And I'd hate to see her hurt you like that buddy. :D

JmanZ 06-06-2002 05:35 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHgvlisdfksb fsz

ahhh ****, a true friend.

I owe ya one ;)

tbcz 06-06-2002 05:51 PM

Of course I'm your friend! psstttt....Shell....let me know if things don't work out ok? Ehem...yes, you've got no better friend than I, I can assure you that!

I hope the picture of my naked ankle did not conflict with the no-nudity rule. While I agree it was as offensive as Rosanne Barr stepping out of the shower, I thought it would still be acceptable.

Jill 06-06-2002 06:39 PM

Originally posted by tbcz
While I agree it was as offensive as Rosanne Barr stepping out of the shower, I thought it would still be acceptable.
LMAO...Tim, you always have me rollin' on the floor laughing...:D

Dr Bonz 06-06-2002 06:44 PM

OK as long as were posting pictures of good looking people on here:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/eeaed...b7wJ9AfFmwvwha

And here's one of the better half:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/eeaed...La4_8AymT2Rm7t

Like I said, good looking eh? And my wife isn't too bad herself :D :D :D

BullishZ 06-07-2002 12:19 AM

Wow is that a photo of the ever elusive Dr. Bonz!?!?!?

Nice photo guys.

J, your wife is a real cutie! Good score! (Lucky bastid!)

ZBarrister 06-07-2002 12:47 AM

JManz-Is she smiling bc your finally outside and not at a computer?:D

JmanZ 06-07-2002 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You know... for a lawyer, you're pretty smart. :) haha

I read your post and Shell was standing beside me and she goes... oh yeah, that <b>IS</b> why I was smiling!

Here's a "better" pic of my wife, Michelle.

tbcz 06-07-2002 02:26 PM

Holy crap! :eek: How does a computer geek such as yourself score a hottie like Michelle? And no lies about your "equipment"! :D :D :D

AudioPat 06-07-2002 06:34 PM

Jay...saw the second pic and choked on my coffee!

OK Jay, this is where you stop reading...the next part is for Michelle only.

So Michelle, Baby...you can do so much better, call me...we'll do lunch.

Great pics...both of them.....

kraZy 06-07-2002 08:44 PM

What the f%@$? :eek:

Jay, if I were you I'd hand off this whole my350Z thing to someone else before she hits the road and finds another Z freak who doesn't run a website!! :)

4 out of 5 wives say that too much time spent on a computer is hazardous to marriage. And Jay... you ain't getting anyone better so think about it... :D

ZBarrister 06-07-2002 10:03 PM

Holy double takes Jmanz!

You sure that you didn't pull that pic of a website somewhere and are scamming all of us...hardy har har!

One word of advice from someone married about a dozen years...if she smiles like that when your outside...start living in a tent!!

BullishZ 06-07-2002 10:04 PM

HOT MAMA!!!

Jay, how did u manage???

JmanZ 06-08-2002 12:36 AM

Well, you guys made her smile. Thanks. :)

I met Shell online actually... I was living in Calgary, she was in Pullman attending WSU. Ten days after meeting, I was driving down to meet her face to face and we just haven't looked back. That was two and a half years ago. :)

I spend about 8-16 hours per day on the computer, but I always do things with my wife so I know she's happy. Working from home, I see her all the time of course. While I do agree kraZy that the computer can drive a spike into a relationship, I know that's not the case here with us.

I was married once before, for ten years actually.... and I ended up spending more time on the computer because at year five, I clued in that I got married too young and just didn't have the balls to get out of it. So I stuck in trying to make things better. I am <b>certain</b> some of you guys out there know this feeling. When I got divorced, I played catch up on the dating game and then shortly there after, I met Shell. (Shortly would be a year after.) Now we both work from home, we're each other's best friends and we couldn't be happier.

I'd say the biggest difference between us is that she is a BMW lover through and through where as I like Bimmers, but I like Z's more. So I get my 350Z, she gets her 330ci, M3 or X5 (she hasn't decided yet) and we all live happily ever after. :)

For the younger guys out there..... pretty girls are actually easier to talk to than less pretty girls. I used to help run a modeling agency in Calgary a few years back and trust me, pretty girls are easy to talk to. Most guys screw up with pretty girls because they either try to be something they are not, or they get too nervous and say something they shouldn't. Maybe <b> ZGIRL</b> can shed some light on this one for us?

-j-

Jewelz350 06-08-2002 01:00 AM

Here is my $.02. A lot of guys just assume if you are pretty you already have a significant other so they don't even try. Then there is a group who, like you mentioned, feel as if the must go out of there way to impress you. Major turn off. Then there is the group who keep saying things like, "guys like me don't get girls like you." Can you say self-esteem issue? And how about the guys that want to take you around to all his friends just to show you off? I'm not a trophy.

The whole dating thing as of late is rather depressing. Most guys I meet now are either A)put off because I'm into cars and like to race B)have nothing intellegent to say or C)are in a relationship that they really want out of but can't seem to make the leap.

Here's a tip for you. I think being smart is sexy. Being witty is sexy. Go up and talk to the pretty girls. We are looking to meet someone nice too!

rouxeny 06-08-2002 01:49 AM

Heh, I would have imagined that a girl who was interested in cars would be considered a dream come true for most guys.