Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Pics of my Z at my new house

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 07:08 PM
bigern1970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by djkern
you try to make yourself look better than everyone else. but, does anyone care? uh, no. you have connections in the MLB....whoop-de-do. that doesn't mean shiit to any of us.

arguing? you are the one instigating an argument with reggi. telling him that his house has no character....it's not balanced....etc. i think you don't have character. i don't think you are balanced (you look a bit fat in your picture). but...those are just my opinions. don't get your panties in a bunch.

you are glad reggi lives in NY....yet another instigation.

are you trying to prove something here? or just trying to attempt to make yourself look better than reggi?
LOL................its true CALI is a better place to live........
Old 08-26-2004, 07:19 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by bigern1970
Are you Reggis LOVER.................lol..........your with envy.......look at your avatar.................lol homer .........yes you too. GET a camera
if you are too old for arguing...why are you continuing? you definitely aren't too old to be immature. you won that award.

envious of you? why would i be? i'd rather no be fat and bald...and, i have a more attractive female than you for sure. sorry...i don't need to be (and wouldn't want to me) envious of someone like you. good try though.

look at my avatar? again, what's your point?

get a camera? and do what? prove to you that i have a better looking female than you? that's easy enough. show you my full head of hair...or my lack of a gut?

i think you should sell your house and get yourself an education. you lack grammar skills.

LOL................its true CALI is a better place to live........
again...another opinion. i'm glad you live there. hopefully an earthquake will open a big hole and you and your house will fall into it.

haha....you had to change your avatar! did i offend you? oh, i'm sorry!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:25 PM
bigern1970

if you are too old for arguing...why are you continuing? you definitely aren't too old to be immature. you won that award.

envious of you? why would i be? i'd rather no be fat and bald...and, i have a more attractive female than you for sure. sorry...i don't need to be (and wouldn't want to me) envious of someone like you. good try though.

look at my avatar? again, what's your point?

get a camera? and do what? prove to you that i have a better looking female than you? that's easy enough. show you my full head of hair...or my lack of a gut?

i think you should sell your house and get yourself an education. you lack grammar skills.

again...another opinion. i'm glad you live there. hopefully an earthquake will open a big hole and you and your house will fall into it.

haha....you had to change your avatar! did i offend you? oh, i'm sorry!
He he ..........how can you have female when your gay.....you obviously love reggi..........so your gay admit it........by the way get a camera......................and get a career......and dont hate those who have been blessed................have a nice day gay boy and the avatar was for reggie the israeli who is sending me dirty pms..........have a nice day gay boy.........lol like you have a women..........roflmao....................to funny.........you should of been a comedian ..........poor parents
Old 08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
bigern1970

OMG...................your a DJ....................trust me you will never hear from me again...........................................LOL a flippin DJ

MY BAD...................lol

work 2 days a week friday and saturday.....................lol take care

DJKERN..........................

LATER BRO
Old 08-26-2004, 07:40 PM
djkern
Banned

He he ..........how can you have female when your gay.....you obviously love reggi..........so your gay admit it........by the way get a camera......................and get a career......and dont hate those who have been blessed................have a nice day gay boy and the avatar was for reggie the israeli who is sending me dirty pms..........have a nice day gay boy.........lol like you have a women..........roflmao....................to funny.........you should of been a comedian ..........poor parents
haha. how about checking the zbabes thread. there are plenty of pics in there. check her out...droll over her...then tell your wife you wish she looked like my fiancee. cause...i know (just by seeing that little picture in your avatar)...my fiancee is hotter than your wife (or whoever was posted standing next to you)

you are jealous he's jewish aren't you. you get jealous a lot. is your religion better than his now?

again...making the assumption that i'm not blessed. just like the assumption that you are better than reggi. "mr. i'm connected to the MLB". let me guess....you have season tickets to the padres. that makes you connected to the MLB.

poor parents. nah...you got that wrong...again. you are just full of misconceptions. it makes me laugh.

OMG...................your a DJ....................trust me you will never hear from me again...........................................LOL a flippin DJ

MY BAD...................lol

work 2 days a week friday and saturday.....................lol take care

DJKERN..........................

LATER BRO
wow...you really are a moron. DJ...they're called initials. do you know what those are?? it's the first letter of your first name (D) and then the first letter of your middle name (J)

Last edited by djkern; 08-26-2004 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:29 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we get a mod in here to prove that I DIDNT SEND ONE PM TO BIGERN. Not even one, ever in my entire life. He obviously hates jews also.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:32 AM
Reggi914

Originally posted by HokieZ
It's rare you run across someon so full of themselves.

Looks like the house will be beautufl Reg. Personally I like the style of yours better Reggi. I guess it all comes down to personal taste. Bigern's is nice, in that hey look at me, the entrance to my house looks like a hotel lobby, did I mention I have ties to baseball, kind of nice. And no, I don't live in a palace, don't have ties to baseball (although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express) but am more than happy w/ my huble abode. Built it (or rather had it built) last year.

Keep us posted with updates on how it goes.

Who's Lambo BTW?
Your house is stunning. Its very beautiful, you have great taste. The lambo belongs to a friend of myn. I drove it for a couple days because im thinking of buying one in the near future.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:33 AM
Reggi914

reggi....you're house is really nice. ignore him. i hate people that have to act like they are better than someone else. just means they have a small *****.
LMAO, thanks DJ
Old 08-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Reggi914

I also think its REALLY funny how he changed his avatar once DJ made some remarks about it. lmao!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:53 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Reggi914
I also think its REALLY funny how he changed his avatar once DJ made some remarks about it. lmao!
he claims he did it because you are jewish. he's probably at home with his white hood on.

i guess he's jealous of your religion.

i guess when you back someone up you automatically become their gay lover. ha-ha.
Old 08-27-2004, 10:32 AM
MezzChris

Looks great Reggie....can't wait to see the finished product.

Some people will always be envious, but hey, you worked hard to earn it, I bet, and I am sure you are excited, so no harm in showing it off IMHO.

Chris
Old 08-27-2004, 01:17 PM
HokieZ

Your house is stunning. Its very beautiful, you have great taste. The lambo belongs to a friend of myn. I drove it for a couple days because im thinking of buying one in the near future.
Thanks, and btw, the pictures were taken about an hour after we closed, didn't quite have the furniture moved in just yet/ Not that the lawn looks much better now than it did then (damn virginia summers) but at least there is furniture. I love the car, I've also considered buying one but then realized, I could only afford about 15% of one so I opted for the Z.

Again, keep updating with pictures of the house.....
Old 08-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Reggi914

Originally posted by MezzChris
Looks great Reggie....can't wait to see the finished product.

Some people will always be envious, but hey, you worked hard to earn it, I bet, and I am sure you are excited, so no harm in showing it off IMHO.

Chris
My intentions were not to show it off, just to share pictures. But thanks a lot for the compliment, i really appreciate it
Old 08-27-2004, 02:03 PM
djkern
Banned

My intentions were not to show it off, just to share pictures. But thanks a lot for the compliment, i really appreciate it
sure! you are just showing off you gay jew! i would never move to that area because you probably celebrate hanukkah! and...you're gay!

right reggi??

Ha-ha!!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Reggi914

sure! you are just showing off you gay jew! i would never move to that area because you probably celebrate hanukkah! and...you're gay!

right reggi??

Ha-ha!!
aww come on DJ, i will buy you a chanuka present! How does a subscription to playgirl sound?
Old 08-27-2004, 08:31 PM
djkern
Banned

aww come on DJ, i will buy you a chanuka present! How does a subscription to playgirl sound?
haha.

where's bigern? is he scared to come back??
Old 08-28-2004, 07:03 AM
Reggi914

haha.

where's bigern? is he scared to come back??
nah, people like him always come back.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:11 PM
raceboy
Banned

Bigern has been owned BIGTIME:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=89304

Oh yeah, I'm a Jew too so suck it biatch!!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 10:03 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by raceboy
Bigern has been owned BIGTIME:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=89304

Oh yeah, I'm a Jew too so suck it biatch!!!!
haha! awesome!
Old 08-28-2004, 11:17 PM
raceboy
Banned

Likewise.......................lets just say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have very close ties to MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL.......AND LEAVE IT AT THAT
What, you are the gardener at one of the player's houses? LOL, you seriously need to stop watching so much Entourage on HBO. You don't hang with anyone famous although you may have made them french fries.

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Every story this guy tells is a rip-off of an HBO TV show!!! What's next, your dad is a crimeboss back in NJ and you are gonna send him to whack Reggi??? LMFAO!!

Last edited by raceboy; 08-28-2004 at 11:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Z at my new house