Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Tint Group buy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Driven1
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tint Group buy!

GROUP BUY HAS BEEN UPDATED! PLEASE SEE THE THREADS BELOW. 3-9-06

Alright...well I have been getting alot of inquiries about Z's and G's getting their tint done. So Doug and I talked about it and we are going to offer a group buy for you guys. Here's the details....
(Wish we could go lower but we can't due to the cost of the high quality films we use and you are still getting our full lifetime warranty)

350Z's and G35's ONLY!

For the first 10 cars we will do them for $140 each (your choice of films, mirror is not recommended b/c you WILL get pulled over (probably within the week) and the cost will be $10 more instead of $20)

For more than 10 cars we will do the for $130 each.

I am just trying to guage the interest for this so let me know. We are also willing to open the shop on a Sunday to tint these cars ONLY depending on the amount of interest. Saturdays are our busiest day so that day doesn't work for us, hope you guys understand, and that is why we are willing to open on a Sun. for you guys.

Let me know and you guys can figure out whats the best. Options and recommendations on scheduling are open so please feel free to discuss the scheduling for you guys and whats best for the group.

Tinting windshields will have to be discussed at the shop. We can 1 piece the windshild for those who are interested, but it is not street legal in any way shape or form. I figured I'd edit this since everybody was asking me about my "blue" windshield at AAM. lol

Robbie

Fresh Designs, Inc.

Last edited by Driven1; 03-10-2006 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:39 AM
BobbyRitz

I assume that you can do the rear window of roadsters?

Also, any additional savings for roadster owners as we have less window coverage?
Old 03-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Silkk

I *might* jump in on this. 2 hour drive is a little far to get tint done, but Sundays work good for me.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:46 AM
vlm7

Robbie, put me down for my G. And a tC if they count towards the group.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:48 AM
suprpwr

I'm interested as well (Z).

Two questions though:
1) What discount is that from your normal prices?
2) Is it a problem that I already have some tint? (it's not dark enough, so I want to get it redone)

LIST
1) vlm7
2) SuprPwr
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

MAYBES
-BobbyRitz
-Silkk

Last edited by suprpwr; 03-08-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Driven1
Professional

vlm7: I'll check on the tC, but I dont think it should be a problem.

Sorry, no break on the roadsters guys, due to the Pain in the A** factor to get the film on that back window. But yes we can do it, and do it right.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by suprpwr
I'm interested as well (Z).

Two questions though:
1) What discount is that from your normal prices?
2) Is it a problem that I already have some tint? (it's not dark enough, so I want to get it redone)
Our normal price is 160. We've been giving slight discounts to others on here but not quite this much. And yes, we will have to see it first if it has been tinted before. Depending on the quality of work previously done we may turn it away because in the end we hold an incredibly high standard for our work and can't let someone else's work go out the door with our name on it..if you know what I mean. You have 2 otion though, peel it yourself and redo it or tint over it. And trust me you don't want to know what Im gonna charge to take it off. Its time consuming and a pain to take off. Just let me know if you want to know how to do it w/o damaging the glass and defrosters. I'll even give you the stuff to do it and you can do it yourself in our parking lot before we retint it.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:03 PM
suprpwr

I'm pretty sure the tint is of a high quality...it might have been done at the dealership, actually (not sure if that's good or bad). I got it used, but it certainly doesn't look cheap...and after 2 or so years, there's not fading or any sign of wear
Old 03-08-2006, 12:13 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Where exactly are you loacted? If its not too far of a drive..

Also, Is is full Edge tinting or will i have an Un-tinted Line on my windows?
Old 03-08-2006, 12:21 PM
vlm7

Originally Posted by sq40
Where exactly are you loacted?
College Park, MD - http://freshdesignsinc.com/_wsn/page10.html
Old 03-08-2006, 12:51 PM
BobbyRitz

LIST
1) vlm7
2) SuprPwr
3) BobbyRitz (Rob)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

MAYBES
-Silkk
Old 03-08-2006, 02:16 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vlm7
Bit too Far for me.. Would cost $60 in gas to get there and back..
Old 03-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Driven1
Professional

Where exactly are you loacted? If its not too far of a drive..

Also, Is is full Edge tinting or will i have an Un-tinted Line on my windows?
We can not "micro-edge" the windows on most new cars due to the fact that the rubber seals around the windows are much tighter. The edge around the glass is minimal and actually not noticable to most untrained eyes (you have to look extremely close). Our goal is to make ALL vehicles we do look as factory as possible. Im sure our customers can speak for us when we say it is hardly noticable if at all visible. We are talking a line about the width of the edge of a dime in worst case scenarios on the hardest cars. Typically frameless windows (like the Z) are closer than that. Hope that answers your question.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Nowell
National Z Club

I can throw in a good word for the shop. I have been pulled over (not for the tint), and cops haven't said anything. I have even been passed, looked hard at, and followed, and nothing. I have 30% all around, and it looks good. A+ work.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Osix350Z
Banned

ADD me I'm in!
Old 03-08-2006, 04:58 PM
jetspank

Hey Robbie, I talked to you at AAM Saturday about the tint on the amber strips on your headlights. I already had you guys do my windows a few months ago (and yeah, I can vouch for the A+ Fresh Designs job--I love it!), so I don't need to get in on this group thing, but I'm seriously interested in getting my headlights done like yours. Plus I wonder if you can do my reverse lights as well? (My car is black and I've already got smoked side markers--just wanna get the whole thing blacked out, basically, though I'm not sure about going all the way and doing the tail lights). Anyway, how much to do the strip on the heads and the also reverses, if it's possible? Thanks for your help. And dude, I totally love your Z. I dig that clean look you've got going.

Scott
Old 03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Driven1
Professional

Bit too Far for me.. Would cost $60 in gas to get there and back..
I understand you live far away but you will not get better work anywhere else.I have a larger highend client base including people who play profossional sports.with bentlys,Bmw,lambos,etc.and other highend stough.I treat all of the cars i touch the with the same quality and care.Also I use only the highest quality films avalible.

Doug

Owner/operator
Fresh Designs Inc.
301-982-2110
Freshdesignsinc.com
Old 03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by vlm7
Robbie, put me down for my G. And a tC if they count towards the group.
Yes, if you guys have friends or family we will extend it to them. But they will be up to our discretion for that price. Due to the fact that some cars are much more difficult and take longer to do. The discount still applys though, just taken of the normal price of that vehicle. Since we are doing this and might recieve a large amount of cars, we may have to limit the numbers. But don't worry thats only if there is a LARGE amount of interest.

And yes vlm7 your tC gets that same price.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by jetspank
Hey Robbie, I talked to you at AAM Saturday about the tint on the amber strips on your headlights. I already had you guys do my windows a few months ago (and yeah, I can vouch for the A+ Fresh Designs job--I love it!), so I don't need to get in on this group thing, but I'm seriously interested in getting my headlights done like yours. Plus I wonder if you can do my reverse lights as well? (My car is black and I've already got smoked side markers--just wanna get the whole thing blacked out, basically, though I'm not sure about going all the way and doing the tail lights). Anyway, how much to do the strip on the heads and the also reverses, if it's possible? Thanks for your help. And dude, I totally love your Z. I dig that clean look you've got going.

Scott
PM sent. And eyelids are $60 for anyone else.

Like this(other colors available)...and we're pretty open to your ideas on the design. Pretty much a custom eyelid.
Attached Thumbnails Tint Group buy!-eyelids.jpg  
Old 03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

$140 for a 10 person GB is a bit much man. I paid $115 with a slight hook up, but normally its $130 where I went-I think in fairness to local Z ownwers, you should lower the price and feel bad for posting a GB price equivalent to a dirty sanchez<---it just sucks

Last edited by Alberto; 03-08-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Tint Group buy!