MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic-331/)
-   -   SOLD time to DRINK HARD TONIGHT (https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic/282218-sold-time-to-drink-hard-tonight.html)

350Z_noob 06-26-2007 03:46 PM

I just got off the phone with him, I wire the 40,000 to his account tmrw.

I have about 50,000 to toy around with now so I need some projects to do :)

350Z_noob 06-26-2007 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nowell
That car is immaculate! There isn't really anything you need to do to it, and your going to cry the first time you f*ck it up. Its stupid low also, so *IF* you do decide to drive it alot, raise it up, or your first mod will be new paint.

I've got a Celica GTS super charged that will be my dd.

Driven1 06-26-2007 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by 350Z_noob
I just got off the phone with him, I wire the 40,000 to his account tmrw.

I have about 50,000 to toy around with now so I need some projects to do :)

Do you have any idea what you just bought? No expense was spared on that car. It has some of the nicest aftermarket products out there, bar-none. Cars like that are few and far between. (I can only think of a few who have done it like that) Drive the car like it is. It's BEAUTIFUL and functional as-is. Enjoy it and make minor (and I mean MINOR) adjustments to it if need be to make it truely "yours". And I would agree with Nowell, if you're going to drive it alot then raise it up a little bit (you have one of BEST suspension set-ups on the market in the ZEAL) so you don't F anything up.

350Z_noob 06-26-2007 04:40 PM

I am going to need him to raise it up for me for the ride back to Florida, I am going to Va to pick it up but I don't want to destory anything so I need it raised a bit.

ROGUELITE 06-26-2007 05:56 PM

wow. i guess it's official. definitely good time man. let me know when you're in
town again and let's all get together. :icon38:

2004Black350z 06-26-2007 08:13 PM

Well I gotta give u props man just 2 decide u want a Z and u buy a AMAZING Z to be your 1st Z. Just drove 4hours to get the exhaust and saw this car up close OMG!! U will fall in love with it when u see it. But cant wait to install the exhaust 2morrow and Props on a good seller!!! Tobi tell me how to do the itrader so I can go up and so can u!!

r0mey 06-26-2007 08:29 PM

damn toby i cant believe its gone man

PumpedVA 06-27-2007 05:44 AM

I will be shipping the car now guys. Good thing to!

350Z_noob what you mean dash to match the bumpers and sides? I think you will like the dash just the way it is trust me. You will never see a dash,consol,strut tower,hatch like this one.

SUCKS to sell it kept me up all night thinking about how i will be kicking myself in the ass for a long time but thats life. I will be happy soon as I replace it with something else.

Sorry I didnt part out guys I know there was a hell of a waiting list for parts but I just wanted to sell and move on not see my car going back to OEM day by day.

GOD THIS SUCKS! For the better though thats right just keep saying that toby for the better though...yea that doesnt work FU$$!

ZIABLO 06-27-2007 05:44 AM

enjoy the gtr!!@#

Driven1 06-27-2007 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by PumpedVA
I will be shipping the car now guys. Good thing to!

350Z_noob what you mean dash to match the bumpers and sides? I think you will like the dash just the way it is trust me. You will never see a dash,consol,strut tower,hatch like this one.

SUCKS to sell it kept me up all night thinking about how i will be kicking myself in the ass for a long time but thats life. I will be happy soon as I replace it with something else.

Sorry I didnt part out guys I know there was a hell of a waiting list for parts but I just wanted to sell and move on not see my car going back to OEM day by day.

GOD THIS SUCKS! For the better though thats right just keep saying that toby for the better though...yea that doesnt work FU$$!

You can come up and Ill let you drive mine around so you can have flashbacks. LOL

Got your text last night. Ill get some pricing for you today. :) Can I recommend Diamond?

PumpedVA 06-27-2007 05:57 AM

Might just start looking for a nice skyline AWD whats a nice model/year/options?

PumpedVA 06-27-2007 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Driven1
You can come up and Ill let you drive mine around so you can have flashbacks. LOL

Got your text last night. Ill get some pricing for you today. :) Can I recommend Diamond?

long as it sounds good I am going order that FJ sub box from nazar today.

Driven1 06-27-2007 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by PumpedVA
Might just start looking for a nice skyline AWD whats a nice model/year/options?

My personal fav is the R34. Im not really big on the previous models for some reason, but I'd take an R33 if the price was right.

Silvias are cheaper though, and you can make a SICK drifter out of it. :D

widebody350 06-27-2007 06:05 AM

D*mn Toby, can't believe you sold it man. Well anyways, I wouldn't be too suprised if I wasn't right behind you when my car finally gets done. If mine was done already it would be f/s too, but w/o wheels and the interior apart right now it probably wouldn't sell too well lol.

To the guy who bought/is buying the car; you got a good deal at 40large.

PumpedVA 06-27-2007 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Driven1
My personal fav is the R34. Im not really big on the previous models for some reason, but I'd take an R33 if the price was right.

Silvias are cheaper though, and you can make a SICK drifter out of it. :D

yea R34 AWD would be nice I was looking a right hand drive yesterday white and bone stock on the out side would look nice with some gold volks but no more bodykits for me. Whats a good year for the skyline mid 90's? Do all the R34's have the same motor? I have seen many supras with R34 swap pushing made numbers.

PumpedVA 06-27-2007 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by widebody350
D*mn Toby, can't believe you sold it man. Well anyways, I wouldn't be too suprised if I wasn't right behind you when my car finally gets done. If mine was done already it would be f/s too, but w/o wheels and the interior apart right now it probably wouldn't sell too well lol.

To the guy who bought/is buying the car; you got a good deal at 40large.

yea 40 is a BIG TIME deal seeing as I have about 80k in her but it was priced to move asap

Nowell 06-27-2007 06:13 AM

Get a nurspec if you get an R34. Don't be a weaksauce GTR owner. Go big or go home.

Heres some pics

And More

widebody350 06-27-2007 06:15 AM

Yea all R34 GTRs and GTR V-Specs have have RB26DETT engines and RB26 trannies. I think some other models may have RB25DET engines though. If you want the illegal/cheaper route you can buy a used 240SX(grand or so, doesn't need to run) then go through a broker/web site/etc and get an R34 imported as a "track car" then transfer VIN#s(keep the old Silvia in the backyard or sell it to a scrap yard with a bill of sale so you still have the title) and register your Skyline as a 240sx. Just insure it for more money.

DASH Motorsports in Manassas can mod it for you too. The stock twins can only push to about 400-425whp before they go bad, and the engine needs some internal work for anything past about 450whp, unless you get one with an N1 block which is good for more, but I don't remember how much more.

umzzz 06-27-2007 06:19 AM

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....t=skyline+sale

DO IT DO IT!

Driven1 06-27-2007 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by umzzz

THAT! is a sick sick car. 75K for a R33 though. Damn!