Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Went to an 1/8 mile track and destroyed all!!!!!

Old 06-09-2003, 01:05 AM
BlackDemon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lokeey
Ok...I'll fess up, they were not Camaros...they were in fact........................................................ .............................
Mustang GT's....LOL. I cannot keep it going any longer my side is about to split....LOL

I'm sorry..lol

I do have to add this into the story though. After I killed the same GT twice I was running out of gas and I pulled into the fuel garage to get some 100 octane. The guy in the mustang pulled in behind me and his father got out. I had my hood popped up as the old man came close to the car. He said "Son.....we just got beat by a v6....twice..."...LOL, me and my friend about dropped, I guess it was the tone in his voice. Later on we got beside the same guy again and he asked that we race someone else, they are tired of getting beat..LOL..but they were cool about it. I told him I let the air out of my tires to get a better 60FT and the father said "can we borrow your air pressure guage". I said..." um..no...it's kind of built into the car, there is air pressure sensors in all 4 tires and this is my read out" pointing to the 3 tier stack. He said "well thats handy, are car don't come with anything like that..." again.. I guess it was the tone voice. But for a 03' Mustang with headers and exhaust...he needs to look into putting money somewhere else cause that car was slow..LOL
Yup...
this is going to help your credibility in all further kill stories....
Old 06-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Lokeey

Originally posted by BlackDemon
Yup...
this is going to help your credibility in all further kill stories....

Oh well, like you guys are credible to begin with. Here you guys tell it the Caramo can never lose!!! anyways so it dosen't matter now does it..any post about Caramo will end up with a B.S. unless its a win by them. So who cares....Who cares....Who cares....
Who cares....Who cares....Who cares....Who cares....Who cares....
Who cares....Who cares....Who cares....Who cares....Who cares...

I did not get to race one but they were only pulling contrary to your popular belief mid 11 to low, low, low 12's (1000 ft) so what. I still guess they can never lose

At least I fessed up and came clean...does that not deserve any browny points..

Last edited by Lokeey; 06-09-2003 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:16 AM
StockLT1

You want brownie points for admitting you're full of ****?
How old are you?
Old 06-09-2003, 03:41 AM
Steve98TransAm

Originally posted by Lokeey
Oh well, like you guys are credible to begin with. Here you guys tell it the Caramo can never lose!!! anyways so it dosen't matter now does it..any post about Caramo will end up with a B.S. unless its a win by them. So who cares....Who cares....Who cares....

At least I fessed up and came clean...does that not deserve any browny points..
Like I've said many times before, if all the facts line up and the LS1 loses, you won't get anybody doubting you. The fact that you had an Automatic equipped LS1 running in the low 70's mph in the 1/8th mile is why you got people flaming you. That wouldn't happen unless the person let off the gas for some odd reason, in which case state what happened and people might believe you. If you want people to believe you, you've got to at least make sure the times are even remotely possible.

At least you came clean about it being a Mustang, but the next time you post a kill story expect BS flags like crazy, even if it did happen.

Where is the kid who cried wolf when you need him.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:56 AM
necrocannibal

Ok time for me to jump in here on this. If you think that a LS1 is going to only run 70s in the 1/8 then you must have smoked the biggest rock of crack ever made. I live right across the river from you in Memphis. I am going to the track here tomorrow and will gladly run you, all in fun of course, and show you that LS1s DO NOT run as slow as you say they do. Like I said all in fun!!!! I am not an ******* or anything and would love to meet up with some people to race with and do a little education on other cars at the same time.

Last edited by necrocannibal; 06-09-2003 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Lokeey

I like crack....but I wont be going back for a while. I dont feel like running through my tires just yet..
Old 06-09-2003, 11:07 AM
necrocannibal

Thats cool. Like I said not trying to be an ******* or anything just runs for fun. Let me know when you decide to go to the track again and I will meet you up there and we will line up. Tuesday is the slow day there so it would be the best day!!

p.s. If you launch properly you shouldnt be spinning that much tire.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:55 AM
NoRulzat140 MPH

ok.... i understand, the track was bad....ithappens..but if it was that humid, and that hot..n that bad of a track, then how did he run his 13.88 which is about as fast as u can get a stock z to run, yet EVERYONE else had horribel times, i mean, if nissan knows something other car manufactures dont, i dunno.....

the weather should have affected u just as badly an dput u in the 14.1-2's
Old 06-09-2003, 12:03 PM
StockLT1

Because he wasn't at a 1/4 mile track, he was at a 1000' track. Mid 9's at 75-77 in the in the 1/8 mile are not going to get into the 13's, more like mid-high 14's in the full 1/4.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:15 PM
NoRulzat140 MPH

actually at one point he states he ran a 13.88 at 100 sumtin... then he says the last mph counter wasnt working... so it seems as if it was 1/4 or he just switched it around..
Old 06-09-2003, 03:31 PM
Lokeey

Originally posted by necrocannibal
Thats cool. Like I said not trying to be an ******* or anything just runs for fun. Let me know when you decide to go to the track again and I will meet you up there and we will line up. Tuesday is the slow day there so it would be the best day!!

p.s. If you launch properly you shouldnt be spinning that much tire.

I might hit you up on it sometime but the wife said I have to be nice to the Z for a while, it got quite a workout that night

ok.... i understand, the track was bad....ithappens..but if it was that humid, and that hot..n that bad of a track, then how did he run his 13.88 which is about as fast as u can get a stock z to run, yet EVERYONE else had horribel times, i mean, if nissan knows something other car manufactures dont, i dunno.....

I got that time at another track....not Centerville....

actually at one point he states he ran a 13.88 at 100 sumtin... then he says the last mph counter wasnt working... so it seems as if it was 1/4 or he just switched it around..

That was at the track saturday night...towards the end of the night the 1000 ft MPH was not working in the left lane...
Old 06-09-2003, 07:15 PM
Jill

So basically you came on here to talk **** and to start trouble? That's real mature of you. What a good representation you give...This thread is closed since it's all BS.