Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got a real winner man, grats on both
Old 12-03-2014, 04:54 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

She's a keeper. Congrats.

Now what are you going to buy her to match this awesome gift?
Old 12-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Tougeznut

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
She's a keeper. Congrats.

Now what are you going to buy her to match this awesome gift?
That's a good question... I don't think anything I come up with can beat this... ever.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:29 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

Congrats! My girlfriend back in 05 convinced me to buy a new z, needless to say I ended up marrying her.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:58 PM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tougeznut
Thanks everybody!

I wanted to reply to Nexx, and add that not only did she buy me a Z, but she got an amazingly well kept one that had an owner with great taste. This 2004 enthusiast had 73, xxx miles, Tanabe touring exhaust, Motordyne XYZ (straight pipe), Motordyne ART pipes, Motordyne 5/16 spacer, JWT pop charger, and a Cobb tuning accessport (stage 2+).

So, really.. I don't have much left to do in the "tuning game" but as soon as spring weather returns we'll be getting back into drifting again. She's looking forward to that even more than I am.
Congratz man! All my ex ever did was complain about how all I did was cars, so eventually I started spending more time with her than the car. lol. and thats why she is an ex.
Awesome to hear she excited for you to drift it, those women are even harder to come by than female care enthusiast. lol
Old 12-04-2014, 01:37 AM
NoQuestionZ

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

This is a win. She could have gotten you an HR though. HAHAHAHA! But it sounds like you got exactly what you wanted/had. Mods seem to be tasteful too! I like the personaliZed plate too, was that a surpriZe too?

My gf (now fiancé) bought me some tein springs for my RX8 when we first started dating and when I got the Z (after a while) put up most of the cash for my Tommy Kaira shift **** for Valentine's day.

She is a little less in love with the car since I have a Mazda 3 (no Speed3 for me though) as my daily and the Z's ride is so much harsher than the 3's. Plus, since the Z isn't my daily I romp on it a little too much when she rides with me.

My birthday is Monday and I gave her a list of parts that I'm looking to buy so we'll see how much of YOUR wife she has in her

I would LOVE to see the video of your wedding where you DON'T cry, and then the one of when you hug your Z and you DO cry :P

Welcome back to Z world brotha. Keep her shiny side up! (and the wife too)
Old 12-04-2014, 05:06 AM
SQuaLZ

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

That is awesome! Congrats!

I just got married myself last month and my wife has just bought me a Akebono BBK for my Z for my birthday and has basically given me her "blessing" to start looking for a clean 240Z. Of course I need to watch the price as we will be getting to buy a house within a year, but we will see what happens!
Old 12-04-2014, 05:13 AM
SerG35ei

This is love! Congrats and be happy together!
Old 12-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Tenacious T

Very cool story, my wife is also pretty supportive when it comes to my passion. Women like that are difficult to come by, congrats man. Enjoy.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:01 PM
che69velle

Originally Posted by Tougeznut
That's a good question... I don't think anything I come up with can beat this... ever.
Get her a m35 or m45 and mod it

She'll have a nice ride and understand your Z plus kids fit.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:55 PM
akarachelk

You guys are giving me WAY too much credit. I just really missed drifting and seeing how happy drifting (and his Z) made him And, yes, the personalized plate was a surprise too. He always used to talk about putting that on a plate but never did. We get a lot of confused looks in the rear view mirror nowadays, though
Old 12-04-2014, 10:23 PM
NoQuestionZ

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by akarachelk
You guys are giving me WAY too much credit. I just really missed drifting and seeing how happy drifting (and his Z) made him And, yes, the personalized plate was a surprise too. He always used to talk about putting that on a plate but never did. We get a lot of confused looks in the rear view mirror nowadays, though
I'm guessing this is Mrs. Tougeznuts?

I don't know if you're saying too much credit for the gift or for the "looks" compliments, but either way, you seem to deserve it..... My fiancé was taunting me with what gifts she is spoiling me with for my Bday and Xmas this year so I'm hoping it's all the small things on my list... OR, maybe she got me the coilovers I jokingly asked for. Fingers crossed.

I see that you kids are from Kansas...?? Where abouts? I'm looking to move to Kansas City in 2015 and I'm always looking to network for a job/career. Or, advice about the city as I haven't been there too much. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:04 AM
akarachelk

Originally Posted by NoQuestionZ
I'm guessing this is Mrs. Tougeznuts?

I don't know if you're saying too much credit for the gift or for the "looks" compliments, but either way, you seem to deserve it..... My fiancé was taunting me with what gifts she is spoiling me with for my Bday and Xmas this year so I'm hoping it's all the small things on my list... OR, maybe she got me the coilovers I jokingly asked for. Fingers crossed.

I see that you kids are from Kansas...?? Where abouts? I'm looking to move to Kansas City in 2015 and I'm always looking to network for a job/career. Or, advice about the city as I haven't been there too much. Thanks!
Yep, that's me- Mrs. Tougeznut. I can't help the looks, but I wasn't going for wife of the year when I got the car! I just wanted to make him happy.

We live in the Kansas City metro area on the Kansas side, so we will have plenty of suggestions on areas to avoid and such. Just send one of us a PM!
Old 12-06-2014, 12:15 AM
aireoh

hey, congrats man! can't imagine what it felt like to have two great things in a single day! i got a co-worker that's from Kansas! treat both your girls right!
Old 12-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Blu Hvn

CongratZ to you and your choice in women!!

Where in Kansas are you from?
Old 12-16-2014, 07:35 AM
ModBargains.com
Vendor - Former Vendor

Very nice
Congrats