Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

op prob has the mentality of this

The following users liked this post:
treefidday (02-13-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 10:01 AM
rizeld

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

All the above are solid. As a military Police Officer there are certain things a LEO is trained for but most comes with experience. If you ever really want to know the answer to your question do yourself a favor, on Friday night in July schedule a ride along with a local agency. You'll get most of the answers you're looking for. Don't forget LEO's are people too and have bad days like anyone else. Also depends on the LEO. Some love their job WAAAYYY to much. Others are there for a gun, badge, and a pay check. Most, its just a career like anything else.
If you break the law ( 1 MPH over the speed limit IS breaking the law and warrants a citation). When i was on patrol if you looked at me crossed eyed, and I saw your eyes threaten me you were getting pulled over and getting Rodney king'd!!!! lol jk. or am I?

On a funny/serious note:

Coletrickle74 - right on bro. To the Track!
CK_32 - My answers are as follows
1. Profiling is the job
2. The soccer van is probably a terrorist mom with 4 suicide bomber kids bouncing in the back looking for targets
3. 4 teens definitely doable! seen it. Had a buddy stop a Z with 3 teens it. one was curled up in the trunk space the other sitting in dude lap. (And yes she was hot!)

Anyway my 2 cents. Even though no one gives a shiz.

Last edited by rizeld; 02-10-2017 at 10:07 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by rizeld:
terrasmak (02-10-2017), treefidday (02-13-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 07:11 PM
rearranged

Received 65 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by treefidday
Hello Everyone,

2nd post here and I must say what a great community on these forums, so much knowledge & wisdom....I'm learning lots about my new Z!

Coming from owning 2 pick up trucks and a grandpa Buick I have never owned a sports car before. Just wanted to hear from the community your thoughts on driving the Z or G and dealing with police. Clearly you break the law then your asking for it but have many of you found that your car gets singled out even if your not breaking the law? Ride checks those sorts of things?

I have a blue Z with white racing striped down it, people keep telling me i'm a target but if I'm not breaking the law then there is no reason for me to be a target.
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
Old 02-11-2017, 09:40 PM
rizeld

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by rearranged
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
probably 47ish
The following users liked this post:
treefidday (02-13-2017)
Old 02-13-2017, 11:19 AM
treefidday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I definitely agree to the just don't be an idiot or douche about it and if you get caught be polite. I guess at the end of the day if im not doing anything wrong or illegal they cant do much but watch you and make sure you don't slip up.