MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   New Owners (https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners-397/)
-   -   New Ownership of My350z.com (https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners/6445-new-ownership-of-my350z-com.html)

JmanZ 09-23-2002 02:34 PM

New Ownership of My350z.com

Friends, countrymen, Z owners, lend me your ears.

My350z.com is now under new ownership, and trust me when I say this is the best thing that has ever happened to this website. That is, other than that car we all like being created. haha

Takao, known to many in here as 350Z_Tako is the new owner of my350z.com. He brings fresh ideas and renewed enthusiasm to the table and more importantly, secruity.

In the past we had bills get out of hand from time to time and we had to take donations to keep things running. Takao has removed those fears once and for all. He has secured a faster server for the site and donations are now a thing of the past. He has some unbelievable ideas for the site and he plans to help it grow to the point we all wanted it to previously.

Now many were wondering if the new owner would be all coperate and they were worried that things would change for the worse. Remember, Takao is one of you. He's a fan first and foremost and his changes that he has in store will only improve the day to day operations of my350z.com.

This man doesn't do anything half way, it's all or nothing and in all honesty, I feel bad for the other 350Z sites online because they're going to need some deep pockets to compete! haha

We will not be fielding the dreaded 'how much' question, so I am closing this thread. If anyone posts the 'how much' question, that thread will be removed because it's not important. We couldn't buy a base 350Z with our monies, so don't go thinking we made a fortune. We were paid well, but not grossly. Takao is a businessman, a smart one at that and my feeling is that he didn't get that way by throwing away funds. He did research, he looked at the market trends and the traffic, he came to an offer that we felt was fair and that was that. :)

The change of ownership will allow me to focus on the My350z.com Car Club with chapters across the country. I'll be doing this starting next week (right after I get back from my nine day cruise through Spain, Italy and Greece), and yes, I am very excited!

We're finally getting this ball rolling and trust me, we're not slowing down for anyone! :)

Thanks Takao, welcome to the head of the table!

Sincerely,

Jay Irvine and Jason McDermott
former owners of my350z.com

(the cruise part was a joke... hehe)

InternetABYSS 09-23-2002 02:51 PM

I thought the trip had to be a joke....I didn't get that kind of perk. :icon8:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

350z_tako 09-24-2002 12:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

I will try my best to keep this site as the #1 350Z site!! :)
I appreciate everyone's support!!