MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Nitrous Oxide (https://my350z.com/forum/nitrous-oxide-181/)
-   -   Want a purge system just to show (https://my350z.com/forum/nitrous-oxide/250967-want-a-purge-system-just-to-show.html)

350Z_LEE 02-21-2007 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by dave079
Yeah may as well add this to his poser list
http://cgi.ebay.com/350Z-TURBO-BOV-S...QQcmdZViewItem

lord and his ratings indicate he actually sells stuff lol. prolly to customers like the OP:rolleyes:

BhamZMan 02-21-2007 01:06 PM

Im suprised the OP hasnt responded to his own thread :rolleyes:

Old School 02-21-2007 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by THE TECH
It would be funny to see you purge next to some Honda and then have him blow your doors off.

hahahaha....yea, I'm sure we'd never hear the end of it on ClubRSX. lmfao. Would help me to take more milk money though. lol.

Fluid1 02-21-2007 01:41 PM

It's fcuking sad as shit that Zex actually makes a kit for this.

blowdry 02-21-2007 01:52 PM

Glad the myspace acc. is deleted >clown<

:icon22:

jrforrester 02-21-2007 03:55 PM

dynotunenitrous makes a kit for it too... they make a more economical one though that uses CO2 instead of NO2, for the hardcore ricer that plans on sprayin his shiz at every single light for all the hondas to see and be wowed by...

IGotA350Z 02-21-2007 10:17 PM

Maybe i could rice it out even more by putting some carbon fiber on it....or maybe even some Volk rims like all the other clones do.

dave079 02-22-2007 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by IGotA350Z
Maybe i could rice it out even more by putting some carbon fiber on it....or maybe even some Volk rims like all the other clones do.

You really just dont get it do you? :icon22:

Audible Mayhem 02-22-2007 05:00 AM

i was wondering if he was going to post again, i saw a new screen name on here "IgotMYa$$handed2ME" i figured it was him... :D :D

savvy 02-22-2007 05:03 AM

Please leave sir

alfonsohaskins 02-22-2007 06:08 AM

well i know you all are having fun at his expenise, but lets stop laughing at him for a second and tell him whats really going on and the point of a purge kit is to get any air that may be in the lines out air may get trapped in the lines just by opening and closing your bottle so when you do hit your nitrous it will have a hicup and then go but all that noise and lights crap is just gay

Miraclekidjr 02-22-2007 06:12 AM

If you slit your wrists and hang em out the window you'll get a purge effect

Old School 02-22-2007 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Miraclekidjr
If you slit your wrists and hang em out the window you'll get a purge effect

I do that before every race. Scares the sh*t out of the competition. lmfao. Suicide FTFW!

failsafe306 02-22-2007 03:53 PM

How hard/expensive is it to set up a bottle just to purge it? All i'm looking for is the smokish effect to shoot from the fender-wells like on Fast and the Furious. I've seen it done in real-life at a show in Dallas and was just curious on the difficulty and costs on the setup.

People like this guy make me question owning a 350Z still. :mad:

IGotA350Z 02-22-2007 04:18 PM

You really just dont get it do you? :icon22:

What am i suppose to get? I guess i'm suppose to just modify my car like yours so that it can be different than stock, but the same as everyone elses? It's all about being unique. Call it rice all you want, i really don't care, because its not like i'm really going to do this. I was just curious about it and the costs associated with it. Anyways, ya'll can still tool around and comment about me just so you can get your [posts] number higher.:icon38:

dTor 02-22-2007 05:59 PM

What am i suppose to get? I guess i'm suppose to just modify my car like yours so that it can be different than stock, but the same as everyone elses? It's all about being unique. Call it rice all you want, i really don't care, because its not like i'm really going to do this. I was just curious about it and the costs associated with it. Anyways, ya'll can still tool around and comment about me just so you can get your [posts] number higher.:icon38:

Yeah, we grew out of the "I decorate my car to be unique" phase in the mid '90s when every other fart can civic was "unique". As you can tell, most people here are not fond of "useless" mods - the setup you're talking about is just one minor increment above standing on the hood of your car and yelling "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME AND MY CAR!!!! I'M TRYING TO BE THE MAN!!!"

Do whatever you want, just do crap like this on a lesser car and try not to carry on the ricer tradition that we are trying to leave in the past.

Old School 02-23-2007 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by dTor
Yeah, we grew out of the "I decorate my car to be unique" phase in the mid '90s when every other fart can civic was "unique". As you can tell, most people here are not fond of "useless" mods - the setup you're talking about is just one minor increment above standing on the hood of your car and yelling "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME AND MY CAR!!!! I'M TRYING TO BE THE MAN!!!"

Do whatever you want, just do crap like this on a lesser car and try not to carry on the ricer tradition that we are trying to leave in the past.

+1...its a poser mod. No power, no sexy look.....just a cloud of BULLSH*T when you hit the button. If you're gonna spray....spray into the intake....not into the air.

dave079 02-23-2007 05:12 AM

Its fine by me if you want to live in the Fast and Furious World. It just shows your age. If you didn't want to do this then why did you ask? There are many other ways to be unlike others than doing probably one of the riciest things you could possibly do to your vehicle.

I would also love to know how you can consider CF and Volks rice? I would rather be a clone than a ricer anyday.

blasian 02-23-2007 05:19 AM

I would rather be a clone than a ricer anyday.

QFT!

Sadly enough... I'm sure someone with a Z has done this so much for unique.