Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2 Z's on Northern Blvd??? Anyone here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 04:35 AM
O NO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RBlover69
im stock but i was on northern blvd today. Im a SB stock. I only saw g35c s ..They never wav. THey feel supriror in some sense. lol.Until i smoke them lol
O RLY ..... very bold statement RBlover69.

I'll keep that in mind '... THey feel supriror in some sense.' while I'm rollin in my G and happen so see ya. You will know for sure it's me, my plate is the same as my screen name...........

'...Until i smoke them ' that's showin alot of love
Old 01-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by O NO

I'll keep that in mind '... THey feel supriror in some sense.' while I'm rollin in my G and happen so see ya. You will know for sure it's me, my plate is the same as my screen name...........

COME ON.. No fighting guys.. G's and Z's are brothers. Almost the same car only the drivers are different. I know a lot of G drivers RBlover69 and they are some of best people i have ever known. On the other hand i have seen and met some Z drivers and they were @-Holes.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:14 PM
NoahzBurnt

o no- never saw the videos....i really want to tho....my girl is begging me to take her back around the track again
the job is ok but i am always looking if you know of anyone

Yeah that was me on Utopia...i was on my way back from racing my r/c motorcycle....best $ ever spent...cause it keeps me from spending thousands on the Z
Old 01-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by NoahzBurnt
o no- never saw the videos....i really want to tho....my girl is begging me to take her back around the track again

Yeah that was me on Utopia...i was on my way back from racing my r/c motorcycle....best $ ever spent...cause it keeps me from spending thousands on the Z
Nice i got a nitro r/c car. I havent used it in a long time. i should take it.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:58 PM
O NO

Here u go Noah, a couple of the laps we did if u don't mind lookin @ Zboss's ****....LOL (the dude from Pa. ). That whip just turned 3k miles on it.

>>CLICKY<<
Old 01-11-2006, 08:13 PM
MCopare

What's up fellas....I will be in Queens this weekend...Fresh Meadows...53rd AVE to be exact....I will have my Z up for the weekend at my wife's house....stop by if you see it on the road or in the drive way.....
Old 01-12-2006, 01:30 PM
NoahzBurnt

dude that video EFF'N rocked...i saw me...i was that silver dot WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY infront....whomever did the work on that....gets a big azz applause...now...who wants to do a queens meet and greet tonite or tomorrow?!?
Old 01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
O NO

dude that video EFF'N rocked...i saw me...i was that silver dot WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY infront....whomever did the work on that....gets a big azz applause...now...who wants to do a queens meet and greet tonite or tomorrow?!?
LOL..... I was just behind Jason and infront of him was Adam. When both of them would nail it with their TT's Sal and me were suckin up their crap outta their exhausts. Next time Jason goes to the rear of the class..... I think you were infront of those two characters.

U might of seen in the staging area before we got onto the track I was having probs with my bullet camera functioning so what I did was plan B and put my windshield mount in Glex's car and those vids got shot outta his car, then I did the editing..... tnx.

You got the right idea but bad timing for this weekend. Looks like we are getting some moisture rolling in tomorrow. If that were not the case, I'm down for sure.
I was suppose to getoghether with one of my G buds Diesel1 sat morning over at Detailing Dynamics but with the weather getting crappy, it looks like this isn't happening either

Here's another vid of some G's doing some twisties up by >>West Pointe<< before Pocono
Old 01-12-2006, 07:08 PM
JDMFairlady21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm down for a queens meet. whenever man.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:10 AM
RBlover69

Originally Posted by O NO

you know it s all lovebetween the G and Z thang lol. But everytime i wave or say nice ride to a NYC g owner i always get the wtf look. lol .....and if ur G is stock im down for a race lol. lol....but its all love again. i cant wait for the club to get started
Old 01-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Z_ESE

Originally Posted by JDMFairlady21
i'm down for a queens meet. whenever man.

samehere man.. if anything some of us should met up this friday if possible... let me know...
Old 01-23-2006, 05:43 AM
rct350z

im on northern blvd all the time, live in bayside... i got a silver z greddy twin turbo kit, painted my headlights yellow with a carbon fiber hood and wing... rct performance sticker on it ... if you see me around
Old 01-23-2006, 08:04 AM
PGT313

Originally Posted by Queens 350z
Hey if you see me just honk or wave. I won't give you a dirty look or turn my back at you.
I saw you the other day in Manhasset... it looked like you waved or something but you flew by in the other direction...

I have a CS with the Inp1re plates...

Old 01-23-2006, 11:14 AM
smellslikecurry

Originally Posted by rct350z
im on northern blvd all the time, live in bayside... i got a silver z greddy twin turbo kit, painted my headlights yellow with a carbon fiber hood and wing... rct performance sticker on it ... if you see me around

dude do u go to sju??? i see a car thats fits that exact description around there all the time
Old 01-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by PGT313
I saw you the other day in Manhasset... it looked like you waved or something but you flew by in the other direction...

I have a CS with the Inp1re plates...

LOL sorry man. You should have hunt me down.. We could have had a nice little race on Northern lol. Post pics of the ride. Next time flag me down.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:27 PM
rct350z

yeah i go to sju , you've probably seen me , but i dont drive the car to school anymore haha quite dangerous .. but its in the shop now gettin the greddy tt kit put on =P see ya'll on the streets haha
Old 01-25-2006, 06:34 AM
NoahzBurnt

lol.....i remeber the good old days of when nyc350z, billyz212 myself and others accidentally ran into one another on franny lou at commerece bank....the havoc that took place WHEEEEEW
Old 01-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Queens 350z

lol.....i remeber the good old days of when nyc350z, billyz212 myself and others accidentally ran into one another on franny lou at commerece bank....the havoc that took place WHEEEEEW
Thats my bank right there. LOL
We should have a little meet on the 711 on franny lou right by the LIE. Just to put some faces to all the screen names.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:25 AM
smellslikecurry

im down...or @ popeyes or arbys...cuz im always fuggin hungrY!
Old 01-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by smellslikecurry
im down...or @ popeyes or arbys...cuz im always fuggin hungrY!
When should take over Cherry Valley or the McD on franny lew

Quick Reply: 2 Z's on Northern Blvd??? Anyone here?