MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east-32/)
-   -   NOPI Nationals-Epping, NH Aug. 4-5 (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/285238-nopi-nationals-epping-nh-aug-4-5-a.html)

saberphx 07-18-2007 02:44 PM

I'm going. I went last year too.

Zmazing03 07-18-2007 03:17 PM

I may come Sunday, but I think Saturday is a no go due to prior engagements. I will have to see what the schedule looks like for Sunday to decide whether or not it is worth the 7 hours round trip.

RedBullRR 07-19-2007 04:19 AM

Insurance came yesterday work will be finished next week. Now I may have to take a 5 star wheel verses what I originally had on my car. I have been waiting for a Nopi Show to be around the NY area for some time. If all goes according to schedule I will be making it up there.

Yeah def we can hang out and enjoy the show. Going to make a weekend out of it. Any hotels around that way you would reccomend for me and my lady friend.

Scootch 07-19-2007 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
Insurance came yesterday work will be finished next week. Now I may have to take a 5 star wheel verses what I originally had on my car. I have been waiting for a Nopi Show to be around the NY area for some time. If all goes according to schedule I will be making it up there.

Yeah def we can hang out and enjoy the show. Going to make a weekend out of it. Any hotels around that way you would reccomend for me and my lady friend.

here's are all the Hotels close to The Drag Strip

I would do a brand name Hotel "Marriott,Sheraton,Holiday Inn,Best Western" as I personaly dont know about the smaller ones

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/htm...st=localhotels
http://www.newenglanddragway.com/htm...lhotels&page=2

Keep me posted on your details and we can set something up man

Joe

Zero+4 07-19-2007 09:39 PM

I will DEFINITELY be there with my Redline Z, both days... COUNT ME IN@!

Also, i was wondering what kind of car you need to sign up for Show & Shine.. my cars modded(wheels, eXhaust, full stereo system) but not heavily. Ive never actually had a car worthy of showing but this cars BEAUTIFUL. Im not looking to even try and win an award, i just want to show her off and see what kind of input i get.

at the same time i dont want to look like a fool with a 75% stock car// what do you guys think?

Scootch 07-20-2007 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by RENNEN
I will DEFINITELY be there with my Redline Z, both days... COUNT ME IN@!

Also, i was wondering what kind of car you need to sign up for Show & Shine.. my cars modded(wheels, eXhaust, full stereo system) but not heavily. Ive never actually had a car worthy of showing but this cars BEAUTIFUL. Im not looking to even try and win an award, i just want to show her off and see what kind of input i get.

at the same time i dont want to look like a fool with a 75% stock car// what do you guys think?

im showing my car for fun and if i win something so be it, but i would show your car reguardless =0)

if you want to park with us let me know

Joe
Team 350 Gz

Zero+4 07-20-2007 09:53 AM

alright.. Ill definitely park with you guys, i live in durham 5 mins from epping so is there somewhere at the dragstrip you are meeting?

Scootch 07-20-2007 01:42 PM

alright.. Ill definitely park with you guys, i live in durham 5 mins from epping so is there somewhere at the dragstrip you are meeting?

myself and my guys are meeting down here in Mass and cruising up as a caravan saturday early morning as i want to get there around 9ish so we have time to set up the grill/canopies and get good parking spots for all our cars, ill PM you with my cell number and you can ring me up when you get there and ill assist you over to us ;)

this is going to be another great Nopi Event, as i went last year and was the only g35 showing and only saw 1 other 350z which was with wicked cas, so get ready to hold down the and show what vq's are all about:icon38:

Joe
Team 350 Gz

leemik 07-20-2007 01:54 PM

I might be there this time and showing too.... I was at NOPI the last two years.. be careful with your cars and always have someone keep an eye on them if you can..or lock them up if you can't... There are a lot of ricer thieves around.. I think there was reports of stuff stolen the last 3 times I went to NED.. The last NOPI someone stole an ITR out of the parking lot.. :icon43:

there will be people even stocker than you there

Scootch 07-20-2007 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by g-unit9999
I might be there this time and showing too.... I was at NOPI the last two years.. be careful with your cars and always have someone keep an eye on them if you can..or lock them up if you can't... There are a lot of ricer thieves around.. I think there was reports of stuff stolen the last 3 times I went to NED.. The last NOPI someone stole an ITR out of the parking lot.. :icon43:

lmao your talking abt the yellow integ type r rhd.. man idk abt that, somethuing seems fishy with that story from last year, now why the hell would you leave it outside the gates, when you can leave it inside locked up and watched over =0/

but yes, we have a bunch of people going and im sure someone will always be around the cars... as we have a canopy to keep us shaded :icon38:

look out for us when you come... we will be there around 9am saturday

Joe

leemik 07-20-2007 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Scootch
why the hell would you leave it outside the gates, when you can leave it inside locked up and watched over =0/

I left my car outside the gates last year.. :p along with two highly modded supras.. got 3 alarm hits .. paranoid went out everytime.. nothing but fingerprints on my window.. Then i heard the integra got stolen.. we all left after that..

I went to a few import wars and people will steal stuff off you cars when you are not looking.. one time during the trophy ceremony.. some dude walked around and stole a whole bunch of stuff out of the cars.. lock them up!

Divergent13 07-20-2007 02:14 PM

fcking Honda community really pisses me off. It annoys me when they stoop to that level.

Scootch 07-20-2007 02:17 PM

I left my car outside the gates last year.. :p along with two highly modded supras.. got 3 alarm hits .. paranoid went out everytime.. nothing but fingerprints on my window.. Then i heard the integra got stolen.. we all left after that..

I went to a few import wars and people will steal stuff off you cars when you are not looking.. one time during the trophy ceremony.. some dude walked around and stole a whole bunch of stuff out of the cars.. lock them up!

IMO import war is a joke :icon11: but dam your def bold man to leave such nice cars out there un-attended

im lucky enough i live on the northshore of MA and i took my car home in the evening and drove it back the following mornijng, cant trust anyone these days i guess

nicholasm617 07-20-2007 03:10 PM

damn, if i go ill have to show up late, im pretty sure ive got a dentist appointment or something that ive already rescheduled like 3 times haha.

Scootch 07-20-2007 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by nicholasm617
damn, if i go ill have to show up late, im pretty sure ive got a dentist appointment or something that ive already rescheduled like 3 times haha.

if you are coming up and will be showing, i can try and save you a spot next to us and when you get there you can give me a ring and ill tell you aprox where are are parked and to come on over and park with us

Joe

ps.. cant wait to see the new wheels and whatever else you go done after the mt run

nicholasm617 07-20-2007 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Scootch
if you are coming up and will be shoing, i can try and svae you a spot next to us and when you get there you can give me a ring and ill tell you aprox where ae are parked and to come on over and park with us

Joe

ps.. cant wait to see the new wheels and whatever else you go done after the mt run

thats awsome man!!, ill check into it more to see when my appt is and let u know on here first. thanks

OMEGA46 07-26-2007 03:23 PM

Scootch, Im meeting up with your team on the 4th, not a member yet tho, still a noob to the Z world lol

killerlexus 07-26-2007 05:28 PM

hondas bring out the hood rats.

bacalhau16 07-27-2007 08:33 AM

I better be getting both days off. Im sure I will be there on Saturday, but Sunday is kinda up in the air.

Scootch 07-27-2007 11:30 AM

Ill be there =0) im buying my 10x10' canopie for my car this week along with 2 other members so we can line them all up and park our cars under them and myself under it out of the sun =0)

Man this is going to be a blast i had so much fun last year

My Car @ Nopi 2006
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b288/SlackR_/Nopi.jpg

My Car as of 7-27-07, So just look for the Blue/Black G35c with "Scootch" Air-Brush in Gold on Corner of Driver Side of my Wing and you found me =0)
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...anDay7-7-0.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/CIMG0243.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0714070855.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...NEWENGLAND.jpg

NOPI Nationals Aug 4-5 "2day event" @ NE Dragway

Meeting/Caravan Location:
Wet Willy's Car Wash
300 Andover St
Peabody, MA 01960
Meeting Time:7am for a 8am Departure to New England Draway in Epping,NH "so dont be late, ill personaly be there a bit earlier to get my car ready and wait for other people to show up :biggthumpup: we should be arriving at NE Dragway around 8:45-9am depending on traffic BTW: I know its early but regerstaion opens at 8am and we want to get a good parking area and get started on setting up our canopie,grill and lining up the cars nicely by color so its not blk blk silver silver, we can get a good mix :D

G Force & Myself will have a Big Canopie to keep us in the shade with a BBQ Grill and Whiffle Ball Bat, Football to have some fun thru out the weekend, so feel free to bring food and drinks and dont forget to bring a cooler to keep it all cold under the canopie, as food and drink prices there are HIGH :o

Event Details Broken Down by the Hour
http://ndra.nopi.com/2006/ndra_wknd_sched.cfm

Show Info & Pricing:
Race Entry - Motorcycles
Sportsman Class - Two Day Pass (rider and Passenger) $65
Pro Class - Two Day Pass (rider and two crew members) $85

Race Entry - Cars
Pro Class - Two Day Pass (driver and two crew members) $85.00
Street Racer - Two Day Pass (driver and one crew member) $65.00
Open Session Saturday (driver and car only) $35.00

Car Show
Show Contestant (driver and passenger) $65.00