MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east-32/)
-   -   BBQ meet - NJ - Sunday, August 24th (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/36533-bbq-meet-nj-sunday-august-24th.html)

Shibby 07-17-2003 05:04 AM

BBQ meet - NJ - Sunday, August 24th

Hi everyone, I'm from clubrsx and inviting you all to a BBQ I will be hosting, here's all the info:

Date: Sunday, August 24th
Time: 12 - 8
Place: Van Saun Park in Paramus, NJ - Picnic Area H, Parking Lot #6
Directions: http://bc-parks.freeservers.com/Directions/vansaun.htm

I will be purchasing all the food for this event so I need an accurate headcount of how many people are coming and if you're bringing friends. This will let me know how much food I will need to buy. To help me cover the cost of food I ask that each person donate $5. With that $5 you will get a ticket for raffles. I will be raffling off some general car care products like a Mother's 3 step wax kit, orbital buffer and some other goodies.

I also ask of those attending to please clean up after themselves, the park must be spotless otherwise I am in jeopardy of losing my $140 deposit. Also, please do not speed through the park, there are many rangers patroling the area and children playing throughout. Also, please keep radios at an acceptable level and no installs can take place, last year we were reprimanded because someone was doing an intake install. Everyone cooperated last year and it made for a great event. I need people to volunteer and help cook as well!

We will have use of the softball fields from 2-4pm so bring some equipment if you feel like playing. There is also a small zoo within the park and pony rides.

Please email me if you have questions - bluemnm2@hotmail.com There is no rain date, this event is rain or shine!

Here's a map of the park and where we will be parking....

http://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment...postid=1324879

Traffic 07-18-2003 10:59 AM

Cool- I'll go. :D

SirMikel1 07-18-2003 03:48 PM

umm isn't sunday the 27th? or is the bbq the 24th?

If it's sunday it would bee cool if others from North Jersey can go. I live right in front of Van Saun park!

aproy 07-18-2003 04:27 PM

very nice, id like to go. count me in for 2.

thanks!

vics350 07-18-2003 05:10 PM

I just might attend this one. I won't be able to stay all day but I could easily be there for most of the early afternoon.

I wonder if we can get some NY, CT, or even some MA members to go hang out for a little while. It's actually not that far away. I think it will take maybe a little over an hour and a half from Middletown, CT and from NY it's probably a 1/2 hour to an hour depending on what part of NY people are coming from.

We are working on the copies of the DVD movie for the meet we had July 12th. Hopefully I can bring copies of this movie to the members that attended our meet and can go to this one so that I don't have to spend so much on shipping.:D

I will keep everyone posted abut the DVD movie.

Anyone from NY, CT, or MA interested in getting together for this meet?

I think I'll post a separate thread about this.

SirMikel1 07-18-2003 07:23 PM

Hey Vic!

That would be really cool if you could make it to the meet.. I'll definately be going.. probably can get another 5 Z's from the area plus those in South Jersey.. hopefully it's a good turn out.

-Mike

Jill 07-19-2003 05:35 PM

I'll go up there. Chris, can I cruise up with you?

krutoydude 07-19-2003 07:46 PM

why Friday? why not on a weekend? by the way anyone wants to go to the Island track Wed evening? For $20 you can go like 10-15 times.

Shibby 07-19-2003 08:22 PM

Originally posted by SirMikel1
umm isn't sunday the 27th? or is the bbq the 24th?

If it's sunday it would bee cool if others from North Jersey can go. I live right in front of Van Saun park!

this meet is in august, the 24th is a sunday.....

krutoydude 07-20-2003 06:43 AM

oh, sorry.

Z ULAYDA 07-21-2003 06:01 PM

add us!

The Z ULAYDA man and the Lady Z want to go. It's his birthday the day before!

Maybe we will meet you somewhere here in NY or near the GW. We take the Bear Mountain and 9W south or the Palisades PKWY. Don't wanta go near the traffic of the city. Hate it! It's a beautiful ride this way. How about meeting on 84 and meeting the LI crowd at the GWB/ 80/ 46 area. Does that work for anyone?

Lady Z

ScooterKin 07-22-2003 06:24 AM

im actually organizing the Long Island convoy to meet at Christopher Morley Park off of exit 36 of the LIE before taking off for Joisey...last year's meet was much fun and look forward to an even bigger turnout this time around :D

PM me if u wanna meet up with the rest of us at the park

jckolnturn 07-22-2003 05:01 PM

I'm interested in going with one guest and meeting up for the ride there from Long Island or Fort Totten where we usually meet.

Traffic 07-23-2003 03:53 PM

Will there be a competition, like Best RSX or Finest Z, etc.?

jeff 07-24-2003 07:00 PM

I'm in. It sounds like a great day, and the more Z's the better!

supirio 07-25-2003 09:09 AM

Philly caravan?

Its 90 miles to this meet, I'd be interested in going if there was a caravan of cars going from Philly, 90 miles aint bad, if I go I want people with MODS there, like Borla Exhaust, nismo exhaust, kits, etc:) I want to see the mods and decide which I should do!:) So who wants to caravan from philly area up?? We can figure out meeting place after we see who wants to caravan we did this for a car show once had 10+ cars, drive is mad fun

vics350 07-25-2003 12:59 PM

Re: Philly caravan?

Originally posted by supirio
Its 90 miles to this meet, I'd be interested in going if there was a caravan of cars going from Philly, 90 miles aint bad, if I go I want people with MODS there, like Borla Exhaust, nismo exhaust, kits, etc:) I want to see the mods and decide which I should do!:) So who wants to caravan from philly area up?? We can figure out meeting place after we see who wants to caravan we did this for a car show once had 10+ cars, drive is mad fun
Well, don't know if you can roundup a Philly caravan but I can tell you that there are quite a few cars with mods. coming so you shouldn't be disappointed.

To name a few, I know SirMike1 has an awesome looking car with the Nismo bodykit and Volk GT-7 wheels, spydr has the Borla exhaust and an awesome looking engine bay, Daytona has the Crawford plenum, Power Enterprise exhaust, Veilside lip, etc. and there will be many others with awesome stereo systems, upgrade wheels, CAI's, etc. I'm looking forward to checking out all the cars myself as I really didn't get to do this at our CT meet. Hope you can make it.

daking350 07-25-2003 02:54 PM

I will be attending with some new SHIZZ on my Z....Hey krutodude call me so we can go to Island raceway one night...I got some new toys on to show everyone.

daking350 07-28-2003 10:41 AM

Cruise night!!!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37433

Megatron 07-28-2003 11:22 AM

I am def down to go. Is anyone from south jersey going?