MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east-32/)
-   -   ::: Update::: TEAM350GZ :::Update::: (https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/366547-update-team350gz-update.html)

OMEGA46 06-15-2008 06:31 PM

::: Update::: TEAM350GZ :::Update:::

Team350GZ Organizational Changes

Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on, and some of the changes that are going to be taking place within our team. Both Scootch and I don't want the group to fade, as well as our presence as a team that shows up in force to many events with amazing cars. With the great amount of help from TRodis, the Spring Run was a hit, and our Weekly Meets are showing more and more participation. After discussing things over with Scootch, we agreed it would be best that I take over Team350GZ. Scootch is going to remain a major part of the team, and will attend the larger meets the team attends. We both ask for your support, help and insight during these changes.

We have some great ideas and plans for the team coming up, and want to also increase our enrollment in both chapters (MA and CT). First order of business is we need an established chain of command:

- Team President and Vice Presidents for each state chapter (Runs team in general, helps in every aspect from event planning to membership enrollments)

- Treasurer (Established team budget for cookouts, events, etc. Of course tracked by receipts)

- Events Coordinator (1 Per Chapter)

- Group Leaders for each chapter (For caravans and rallies to ensure safety and that no one gets left behind)

- Enrollment Officer (To make sure no BS happens or Morons are enrolled or in attendance to our events)

Formally a Mustang/Cobra owner, this is how I have seen very successful clubs run. The quality of the rides in our group is great, and the members we have are amongst the nicest people I've met. I want this trend to continue.

Localized Events for ALL Members

Going forward events will take place so everyone has a chance to have an event to attend close to their home. So some will be in Boston, Framingham, Providence, Hartford, Berlin Turnpike, New Haven, etc. This will not only increase enrollment, but would also show true support for one another, i.e. Boston Members attending the CT Chapters Berlin Meet.

Team Input is needed

Everyones help is going to be needed to help get things off the ground and running. So any and all ideas are always wanted and welcome. :D

Organization Structure

President - OMEGA46 (Adrian) <~~ Thanks goes to Scootch for instilling his trust in me

Vice President MA Chapter - TRodis (Tim)

Vice President CT Chapter - G35 888

Vice President RI Chapter - Chick Flyin By U

Treasurer - Open

Event Cordinator MA - Open

Event Cordinator CT - BlackfairladyZ

Event Cordinator RI - Open

Group Leaders MA - The Riot Act

Group Leaders CT - Open

Group Leader RI - Open

Enrollment Officer MA - Scootch

Enrollment Officer CT - Open

Enrollment Officer RI - Open

Team Member Car Identification

TSZ33 had a great idea with a clean looking sticker on the back window of the car that simply said "SHIFT_2", and the number after the "Shift_" corresponds to a member of the team. I would never take that idea without prior permission from that team, but was wondering everyones thoughts on it. I had a second idea of having our forum name (OMEGA46) on the back window of the cars. Of course nothing tacky, it would have to be a classy looking size and font style. Input is needed on this so I can get things rolling and ordered.

Upcoming Events (To be updated as needed)

Summer Run (New Route)

Fall Mountain Run

Weekly Dinner Meets

Team Photo Shoots

Team Video Days

Team Cookouts/Parties

Team Install/Detail Days

Team Track Days (NASA Events)

Team Events to attend beyond our own (Summer Nationals in MA)

Team Group Buys

And anything that comes up our members

Confirmed Team Meets/Events

July 20th CT Meet: https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/360056-ct-ma-ny-summer-meet-all-welcome-july-20-a.html

Summer Nationals in Worcester: https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/366173-official-summer-nationals-thread-sticky-please.html

Inskip Team350GZ Car Show (Warick RI) <~~ Details on the way!!!!

Current Member List Im at work so please fill in your name if you are an EXISTING Memeber =)

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. M4gunner
8. Titan
9. Rphillips
10. Mike281
11. G Force 06
12. DriftU
13. Chris "Shelby Gt 500"
14. Sean "Custom Dodge Magnum"
15. Matt "Custom GMC P/U Airbrushed"
16.Djkace77
17. Zmazing
18. G35 888
19. LuvZcar
20. 13secz
21. ZingMoney <-ZDriver12's Hero
22. 888_G35 <-ZingMoneys Hero
23. BlackfairladyZ

At the UCONN Car Show a few months back we were clearly out numbered by the Subie Club. I would love to grow team to the same level and beyond, and the same level of attendance. I am going to need your help to do this. So post up your thoughts and ideas!!!! Thanks in advance for your support.

- OMEGA46

UPDATE

Thanks to all who have helped out over the past few weeks with everything. It is appreciated.

Senior Club leadership have decided that it would be best that all club related new threads be both listed, and managed by club staff. This will allow us to manage both sites much easier, while keeping the information consistent. Thanks for your understanding. If anyone has any questions, please let any VP or myself know.

(UPDATED 7/24/2008)

psheehan 06-15-2008 08:48 PM

Congrats Adrian on the new title... this def sounds like a great idea and i look forward to joining Team350GZ.

btw, the "Shift_2" decal idea sounds original,very JDM!!! We should have this in the same font/style as the famous japanese car mag "Option"

here is what their decal looks like for those of you that dont already know about this legendary magazine that pretty much started this car culture thing that we all have our heads wraped up in...:D

http://store.driftingshop.com/op2stcfide.html

OMEGA46 06-16-2008 04:55 AM

I have been working on the tags last night in CS3. Hoping for a nice look.

I also need an existing Member list:

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. Im at work so please fill in your name if you are an EXISTING Memeber =)

Larry@Showtime 06-16-2008 04:56 AM

Yea I guess you could say i pretty much started the CT chapter so ill maintain the president roll. let me know whats up and we can start planning things out. PM me your cell and we can have discussions on upcoming events and rolls.

Lorant aka: Larry

Larry@Showtime 06-16-2008 04:57 AM

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. 888_G35
8.Im at work so please fill in your name if you are an EXISTING Memeber =)

trodis 06-16-2008 05:14 AM

Congrats Omega, look forward to some good times!

03Tour6Spd 06-16-2008 05:59 AM

Congrats Adrian...

Looking forward to joining... as long as i dont have to do some weird animal sacrifice or anything to join :icon43:

:D

OMEGA46 06-16-2008 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by 03Tour6Spd
Congrats Adrian...

Looking forward to joining... as long as i dont have to do some weird animal sacrifice or anything to join :icon43:

:D

LOL

OMEGA46 06-16-2008 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Scootch
Lets get rocking fella,s

Thx for taking over as ive been working crazy hours at USPS

anyways, alittle tid bit for you guys, most likly on july 27th we will be holding a big meet open to all rides with cook out and trophies, info will be posted soon

Joe

Ps.. Ill be the enrollment officer for the MA Chapter :BOUNCE: and StandBy Prez

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. Im at work so please fill in your name if you are an EXISTING Memeber =)
8. Titan
9. Rphillips
10. Mike281
11. G Force 06
12. DriftU

Ill update the orig post as needed.

KantoutbreakdiZ 06-16-2008 07:59 AM

Do we get jumped in? jk Im down...

IMAFUKINRIDER 06-16-2008 09:03 AM

thats great you guys ... lots of luck ...

Originally Posted by KantoutbreakdiZ
Do we get jumped in? jk Im down...

lol reminded me of blood in blood out . lol

OMEGA46 06-16-2008 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by ISILVERSURFERI
thats great you guys ... lots of luck ...

lol reminded me of blood in blood out . lol

Not a bad idea lol

Seriously though, those seeking membership will have more details in the next few days....

Larry@Showtime 06-16-2008 10:47 AM

Blood in Blood out was a great movie.. "Vatos Locos" haha

Scootch 06-16-2008 04:37 PM

Guess whos back, back agn, back to pwn you all down the highway LOL

Whats popping fella's hows everyone been

Joe

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. M4gunner
8. Titan
9. Rphillips
10. Mike281
11. G Force 06
12. DriftU
16.Djkace77
17. Zmazing
18. G35 888
19. LuvZcar
20. 13secz

13SECZ 06-16-2008 05:04 PM

Im down...i hope everyone can make the meet on July 20...

When are the weekly meets ?...i havent seen a post for one ?...

Zmazing03 06-16-2008 05:17 PM

Of course all the Boston dudes get on the list first, before me haha.

Anyway Adrian, I am down for helping you out. As you know I've got tons of support for Team 350G'z, and set up the Mountain Runs. While they weren't Team 350G'z events primarily, we clearly had a huge amount of people. Let me know what you need, and I can see what I can help you with.

Regarding the Shift_# idea, depends how big the sticker would be. I've already got the Team 350G'z logo on my driver window.

I'd love to get something going on down in New Haven area, but I haven't pursued it because Berlin is pretty close and more central for everyone. That location is cool with me -- plenty of guys don't mind coming up from Stamford and what not.

+1000 on the member review. Clubs that just take members like crazy to increase numbers are no good IMO. Its quality, not quantity. While Team 350G'z isn't small, I think we are pretty high quality in terms of rides, and attitudes.

BTW, at the UCONN car show we were definitely out numbered by the Suby crowd, but guess who won the quality award? Team 350G'z!! :)

Zmazing03 06-16-2008 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by 13SECZ
Im down...i hope everyone can make the meet on July 20...

When are the weekly meets ?...i havent seen a post for one ?...

The weekly meets are a Boston thing really. We haven't had any down here mainly because we are all so spread out, and it would be quite a hike for a weekly meet.

BTW, Team 350G'z is rolling deep to ZDayz 2009. I don't want to hear any excuses. You dudes drove down to ATL, this is closer. ;)

luvZcar 06-16-2008 05:19 PM

sounds good,I just want the next run to be soon since I had to leave early this year due to appointments

luvZcar 06-16-2008 05:26 PM

I'd love to get something going on down in New Haven area, but I haven't pursued it because Berlin is pretty close and more central for everyone. yeah Zmazing anyone of these spots are good for me they are both a drive anyway and you know how much I love to drive my car!!!!

Scootch 06-16-2008 05:29 PM

that ATL rider was insane, but i took 3rd place with my coupe in a crowd of 10,000 plus rides, what what, rep hard son and mike281 took 2nd with his g but now has a new bmw 335 coupe

Pimping aint easy players

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../batch0198.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5162007006.jpg

o snap brining back the old, my old sedan
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._/GRide022.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._/GRide024.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._/GRide002.jpg