Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

why does the bay seem to be so dead?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Rouse350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why does the bay seem to be so dead?

as the title states. this part of CA is frickin seems to be a ghost town for Z's. just sayin.....
Old 05-11-2012, 11:32 PM
soypinoy101

Nahh man I see hella z's.. Everywhere I go too.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Rouse350z

i know i see some around too, but there are never any meets like out in sac town. it would be cool to just meet some around here and see wut they have done ya know?
Old 05-11-2012, 11:40 PM
soypinoy101

Man I would be down to go to meets but all the other z's I see are modded.. Don't wanna show up with a stockish lookin car around some nice a** ones
Old 05-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Rouse350z

yeah i feel ya lol well it will just give you ideas and wutknot to do to ur car. im basically almost done with mine already, just looking to do little things to it like get my stance down and thats about it. im just waiting for my front bumper to get out of paint so i can put it on
Old 05-11-2012, 11:49 PM
soypinoy101

Yeah I'm looking into getting my front re-sprayed then clear bra. My front has a ****load of chips. But as far as getting ideas.. All I really do is lurk the site. (take note of my awesome post count..)
Old 05-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Rouse350z

Originally Posted by soypinoy101
Yeah I'm looking into getting my front re-sprayed then clear bra. My front has a ****load of chips. But as far as getting ideas.. All I really do is lurk the site. (take note of my awesome post count..)
lol if your going to get ur front resprayed you might as well get a new bumper. thats wut i did. and a clear bra would do some good but is very expensive. and yeah i see that but you should get out and go to meets and hear exhausts and look at stances to see wut you are in to or like then you get ideas. thats wut i did but its hard for me cuz i have a brickyard
Old 05-12-2012, 12:26 PM
unitz

mann there is a Treasure Island meet tomorrow... check it out.. if your car is stock go anyway.. u might get some good ideas if you are planning on modding it... seeing it on a pic never compares to seeing it live...
anyway here is the link.. http://www.norcaldriver.com/forum/vi...c.php?f=47&t=5 By the way that site is made with northern cali in mind.. so its not dead just gotta know where to look i guess

Last edited by unitz; 05-12-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Rouse350z

Originally Posted by unitz
mann there is a Treasure Island meet tomorrow... check it out.. if your car is stock go anyway.. u might get some good ideas if you are planning on modding it... seeing it on a pic never compares to seeing it live...
anyway here is the link.. http://www.norcaldriver.com/forum/vi...c.php?f=47&t=5 By the way that site is made with northern cali in mind.. so its not dead just gotta know where to look i guess
I wanted to go to that but I got work and my car isn't ready for a shoot lol I'm rolin with no front bumper right now
Old 05-12-2012, 05:49 PM
415mm
Professional

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The 350z scene was hot in the bay area 5 years ago. The San Jose meets, the treasure island, east bay meets, unfortunately A lot of people moved on already.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:58 PM
anotheraznguy

check out site in link.. we local bay area. hang out quite a bit too...
dont always post up events here cause there doesnt seem to be enough interest or anyone showing up
Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Rouse350z

Originally Posted by 415mm
The 350z scene was hot in the bay area 5 years ago. The San Jose meets, the treasure island, east bay meets, unfortunately A lot of people moved on already.
Lol 5 years ago I was only 14
Old 05-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Rouse350z

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
check out site in link.. we local bay area. hang out quite a bit too...
dont always post up events here cause there doesnt seem to be enough interest or anyone showing up
The high octane tuners link? Or the one given earlier by the other guy?
Old 05-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Rouse350z
i know i see some around too, but there are never any meets like out in sac town. it would be cool to just meet some around here and see wut they have done ya know?
Most of the guys are on facebook and dont really come onto the forums much. A bunch of us still meet once a month for dinner and chill. Usually end up at a Tap-Ex after and just chill.

Originally Posted by soypinoy101
Man I would be down to go to meets but all the other z's I see are modded.. Don't wanna show up with a stockish lookin car around some nice a** ones
Most of us were stock at one point. Its no fun to buy an already modded car. I got a lot of help and ideas from members at the meets when I was new here.

Originally Posted by 415mm
The last Treasure Island meet I did had a huge turnout. It was awesome and followed it up with a cruse to Alameda. The yearly BBQ had some awesome turnouts too but stopped doing them because it got dead.

I would host the yearly BBQ again but not sure if there is enough interest. I might be able to pull out some of the OG's to come out and hang out if we have a BBQ.

I will start posting up the monthly meet info if people are interested.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
datsunHEAD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea seems dead comparded to socal thread,stop some z's and mention this site. i did to like 4 z's in my area back in 08*09 and now there always on this site lol but yea a lot of people moved on seeing that the z's are being more reachable by teens and what happens when you get teens and speed mixed together? immaturity, burnouts, street races, collisions..i have a feeling that the whole 240sx heads is going to shift to 350z hellaflush faze in a year or so and take over this site. I wanted to get another z but think im going to save and get a nsx since those are rarly seen on the roads.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
datsunHEAD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow i so went off topic there....my bad
Old 05-13-2012, 07:12 PM
anotheraznguy

high octane tuner link..
but yeah also check out g-driver as well.. its all the same pretty much.. but there is sdtill activity around.. just harder to find it.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:58 PM
SE5spd

Originally Posted by datsunHEAD
yea seems dead comparded to socal thread,stop some z's and mention this site. i did to like 4 z's in my area back in 08*09 and now there always on this site lol but yea a lot of people moved on seeing that the z's are being more reachable by teens and what happens when you get teens and speed mixed together? immaturity, burnouts, street races, collisions..i have a feeling that the whole 240sx heads is going to shift to 350z hellaflush faze in a year or so and take over this site. I wanted to get another z but think im going to save and get a nsx since those are rarly seen on the roads.
Woh Woh Woh ... I am a young person with a Z
Old 05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Rouse350z

Originally Posted by SE5spd
Woh Woh Woh ... I am a young person with a Z
i am too lol well 18 going on 19, but it all depends on the persons maturity really. only kids who dont know what the car is worth to them. me on the other hand worked my butt of for this car so i would never dare put it in danger of getting messed up. with that said, i would not put myself into that category of racing burning out and all that stuff said above
Old 05-13-2012, 09:08 PM
vaporiz

Originally Posted by Rouse350z
i am too lol well 18 going on 19, but it all depends on the persons maturity really. only kids who dont know what the car is worth to them. me on the other hand worked my butt of for this car so i would never dare put it in danger of getting messed up. with that said, i would not put myself into that category of racing burning out and all that stuff said above
"That's what they all say..."

jk.

I too am 18 and I'm just too in love with my Z to do anything with it. lol.

Bought my Z a month ago and it is the best purchase I ever made, I never thought driving could be so fun (My first MT car).

Yeah forreal though, I don't see much Z's in my area, only Z I know is my rich friend with a 370.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why does the bay seem to be so dead?