Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Any Z family looking to do a get together Friday evening May 12

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Neeleo_Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any Z family looking to do a get together Friday evening May 12

Anyone interested to have a Z family get together on MAY 12TH Evening?

Sacramento, SF, Modesto, Stockton?????????? anywhere?????
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by Neeleo_Z33
Anyone interested to have a Z family get together on MAY 12TH Evening?

Sacramento, SF, Modesto, Stockton?????????? anywhere?????
If anyone is ever down in the Silicon Valley, there's always an "Old School Imports Meet" in Santa Clara on the last Thursday of every month in Santa Clara. It used to be run by the guy I bought my Z33 from.

I was going to start going with my Shiro but, well, since that's toast.....

But they welcome all so if anyone wants to go to one with a bunch of Z's, PM me.

Didn't mean to take anything away from your 5/12 suggestion, just throwing this out there.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Trowa Barton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for car meets

Originally Posted by MicVelo
If anyone is ever down in the Silicon Valley, there's always an "Old School Imports Meet" in Santa Clara on the last Thursday of every month in Santa Clara. It used to be run by the guy I bought my Z33 from.

But they welcome all so if anyone wants to go to one with a bunch of Z's, PM me.

Didn't mean to take anything away from your 5/12 suggestion, just throwing this out there.
i work late hours and odd hours so i am looking to seee whats going own and when. Ive heard of the santa clara meet up but no clue where. I have stock 04 350z with a jbl amp and supwoofers. Keenwood navi double din 7in.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Neeleo_Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MicVelo

You aint taking anything away from me. I am just trying to squeeze in some good drives and meet up and make new friends thats all. I work offshore 28 days on and 28 days off in the gulf of mexico so its hard for me to catch the meets. But one days i might catch ur meet in Santa Clara.

Last edited by Neeleo_Z33; 05-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.