Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATL Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 07:46 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ashley. putting an animal down would be tough, I have a 10 week old bulldog and I doubt i could do it if I had to.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:00 PM
aarantes

Well thanks! I try its a hard job haha Just messing yeah it was real tough I dont know how anyone could do it day in and out.

Jumpin it def sucks man I grew up with this dog I had to put to sleep... One of the worst days of my life.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:23 AM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jumpin800agl
what exhaust did you get
Jic full titanium single... i was trying to ****** up an amuse y-pipe to keep the titanium theme going too. hopefully one will pop up again... btw i got my kit repainted.... Jason did a much better job than that other kid... i'll post pics probobly this evening... i see you gave the beast a face lift. did you get it sprayed yet? man i miss COD4... i switched to comcast hd service so now my wireless adapter doesnt work to my xbox... something about dns servers but when i have time to fix it we gotta go one on one in the training room!

Originally Posted by aarantes
I am available anytime after 3 just PM me if you need some help me and my friend change my exhaust all the time I guess its what happens when you have 3....

sounds good man i appreciate it... does he charge anything or does he look out for the z peeps?
Old 07-01-2008, 06:34 AM
aarantes

Originally Posted by DaProdigy
sounds good man i appreciate it... does he charge anything or does he look out for the z peeps?
He wont change anything I got alot of things I have to do to mine and he just got an RX8 so he has to do some things to his, so we can just setup a day and do everything at once. Maybe I will finally install my ten thousand pieces sitting in my garage
Old 07-01-2008, 06:38 AM
DaProdigy

He wont change anything I got alot of things I have to do to mine and he just got an RX8 so he has to do some things to his, so we can just setup a day and do everything at once. Maybe I will finally install my ten thousand pieces sitting in my garage

ha you have me beat... i only have a plenum spacer/exhaust/ spark plugs i need installed... after that its going to be time to powder coat these lmgt's... i've been waiting long enough... you said you live near barret pkwy? im trying to figure out how im going to fit that exhaust in my car and what im going to do with the stock system

but yeah i'll pm ya.... i got to get back to work because im on the clock lol -dueces
Old 07-01-2008, 07:43 AM
jimpactmfsc

Originally Posted by freedonutss
Im attending southern poly also. Im about 10-15 minutes from the mall. We should meet up sometimes.
thats cool,did you go to orientation yet?

Last edited by jimpactmfsc; 07-01-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:44 AM
jimpactmfsc

Originally Posted by urban350z
Looks like there are several of us that are attending SPSU.. I have seen a few Z's over the last year.. I am only there one class a semester so I am not there alot...
word word,i live around snellvile ive probably seen you driving around
Old 07-01-2008, 09:18 AM
aarantes

ha you have me beat... i only have a plenum spacer/exhaust/ spark plugs i need installed... after that its going to be time to powder coat these lmgt's... i've been waiting long enough... you said you live near barret pkwy? im trying to figure out how im going to fit that exhaust in my car and what im going to do with the stock system

but yeah i'll pm ya.... i got to get back to work because im on the clock lol -dueces
The spacer is somewhat of a pain a hour or two and you can have it installed with simple tools. Haha I have painted headlights shift **** fix my rear bumper and coilovers to install.

I live like ten mins from barrett parkway but my job is on barrett.
It fits in your car actually just made sure you wrap it in old blankets or something so it doesn't dirt/scratch your car.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:34 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Jic full titanium single... i was trying to ****** up an amuse y-pipe to keep the titanium theme going too. hopefully one will pop up again... btw i got my kit repainted.... Jason did a much better job than that other kid... i'll post pics probobly this evening... i see you gave the beast a face lift. did you get it sprayed yet? man i miss COD4... i switched to comcast hd service so now my wireless adapter doesnt work to my xbox... something about dns servers but when i have time to fix it we gotta go one on one in the training room!
yeah the front end went on nice. I haven't painted it and I think I have just decided to keep the carbon fiber look with it. might go back and paint later though, other things I need to buy that are more pressing. Try resetting the connection settings on the xbox setup. I have comcast HD also and I never had that problem.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:43 AM
urban350z

Originally Posted by jimpactmfsc
word word,i live around snellvile ive probably seen you driving around
I see a few driving around ever now and then.. but dont think i have seen a red one yet.. I have seen a nice white one with gold wheels riding around though..

Maybe we can get a small monthly thing in the Snellville area going..
Old 07-01-2008, 11:20 AM
DaProdigy

yeah the front end went on nice. I haven't painted it and I think I have just decided to keep the carbon fiber look with it. might go back and paint later though, other things I need to buy that are more pressing. Try resetting the connection settings on the xbox setup. I have comcast HD also and I never had that problem.
i'll do that... and i didnt know the fb was cf? man i want to see that up close... maybe at the next mt run whenever that is... the beast isnt giving you trouble is she?

The spacer is somewhat of a pain a hour or two and you can have it installed with simple tools. Haha I have painted headlights shift **** fix my rear bumper and coilovers to install.

I live like ten mins from barrett parkway but my job is on barrett.
It fits in your car actually just made sure you wrap it in old blankets or something so it doesn't dirt/scratch your car.
yea i heard the spacer is... i know the best tech at Gwinnett place nissan and i pretty much let him do the work when i can't get access to tools... plus it'd help me alot knowing how to install an exhaust... i guess the only thing i need to do out there is install the y-back and do the rear bumper mod until i can get a new rear... or i might just do the rear mod and put only the shine damd replica side peices... we'll see... my girl is already mad at me since the summer mod bug bite is in full effect
Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

i'll do that... and i didnt know the fb was cf? man i want to see that up close... maybe at the next mt run whenever that is... the beast isnt giving you trouble is she?
yeah it is a C-west Carbon Fiber replica from Carbon Creations. Fit very well with minimal adjustments needed. Got a great dea lon it unmounted from a local seller. My car is still running strong. I just had the 3 inch flange fix for the Greddy EVO TT exhaust completed, the AEM AFR gauge replaced (warranty ftw), Greddy Turbo timer installed, Samco Blue hoses, and switched coolant to Evans NPG for safety.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 AM
DaProdigy

yeah it is a C-west Carbon Fiber replica from Carbon Creations. Fit very well with minimal adjustments needed. Got a great dea lon it unmounted from a local seller. My car is still running strong. I just had the 3 inch flange fix for the Greddy EVO TT exhaust completed, the AEM AFR gauge replaced (warranty ftw), Greddy Turbo timer installed, Samco Blue hoses, and switched coolant to Evans NPG for safety.

sweet man... one day you have to give me the privlage of riding in a boosted z.... might be a bad idea because i'd probobly refinance my car to pay for my own lol nah.... im saving up for a house i cant even do it... it'd be fun though!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
jimpactmfsc

I see a few driving around ever now and then.. but dont think i have seen a red one yet.. I have seen a nice white one with gold wheels riding around though..

Maybe we can get a small monthly thing in the Snellville area going..
ive seen that same one,you live close to 124 ? ( Scenic Highway )
Old 07-01-2008, 11:51 AM
urban350z

ive seen that same one,you live close to 124 ? ( Scenic Highway )
Yeah im right near the intersection 78/124.. where are you?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:52 AM
urban350z

Hey jumpin, have you gone back over to AMS and if you did how did you do this time?
Old 07-01-2008, 12:46 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Hey jumpin, have you gone back over to AMS and if you did how did you do this time?
nah I haven't made it back over there. I may go soon. Still don't like the way the brackets are set up.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:36 PM
aarantes

yea i heard the spacer is... i know the best tech at Gwinnett place nissan and i pretty much let him do the work when i can't get access to tools... plus it'd help me alot knowing how to install an exhaust... i guess the only thing i need to do out there is install the y-back and do the rear bumper mod until i can get a new rear... or i might just do the rear mod and put only the shine damd replica side peices... we'll see... my girl is already mad at me since the summer mod bug bite is in full effect
If you can get ahold of the greddy gracer lip kit the rear bumper lip has an option were you can cover the extra hole.

Here is a link http://hopupracing.com/grrehaspni35.html
Old 07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
jimpactmfsc

Yeah im right near the intersection 78/124.. where are you?
i live right by the qt on 78 where grayson parkway is
Old 07-01-2008, 03:24 PM
urban350z

i live right by the qt on 78 where grayson parkway is
thats funny cause thats where i am about to go get gas..lol..

Quick Reply: ATL Z owners