Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Atlanta Area Blood Lust?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 08:39 AM
DuMA_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about that man, it should be a good fight. I think Liddell got a got chance of winning.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:09 PM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lidell has the height and reach advantage obviously but look what happens when someone isnt scared to rush chuck... he gets dropped by the right hand just like with Keith J. and rampage, and Wand KO'd Rampage Jackson twice already... reguardless of the turnout its going to be a damn good fight chuck needs a good win BAD and Silva wants the belt... i see him taking it from rampage... but who knows i was VERY pissed at Maurcio Rua's performance against Forest Griffin, granted Forest is one of the best in the world and most efficient fighter i personally saw Shogun performing much better than what he did... even Wand looked dissappointed in the crowd midway second round... as for Hughs vs St pierre... a tie breaker would be nice but GSP got the fight on short notice so i dont know, i would have wanted to see serra vs hughs full ready instead of hughs vs half a$$ed Gsp

But i picked out Derby's we can all meet at starbucks by regal cinemas so we can introduce ourselves since i dont know none of you guys and once everyone who is going is there we can roll out...

Thomas
Old 12-27-2007, 02:48 PM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok we decided on Derbys... its a laid back atmosphere from what i here and it's not crowded on fightnight (so im told) i spoke with the manager on the phone and she said it's all good... heres the specs:

DERBYS

9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022-5953
Phone: (770) 642-7988

use mapquest... its hard for me to post directions for people from all over...

once you're on peachtree parkway headed towards 141 make a left on Old Alabama and follow it down till it forks off onto Nesbit Ferry... Take the right on the fork and the Bar will be directly on your left in a shopping center...

another way is to take pleasant hill all the way to peachtree parkway/ states bridge (pleasant hill) intersection make a left followed by a right on old alabama

Like i said it depends on where you're coming from so just use mapquest we might meet at starbucks so everyone can just follow me...