Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haeshik
nope

aloh you should come to our meets, Arsh told me alot about your ride, i wanna see it
Yeah, i was supposed to go, but I had plans that night. Next time I'll def come.

Originally Posted by RRMikey
aloh, arn't you picking up your car today? let me know how that valve body upgrade. better be worth your money man! lol.

damn, i'm sleepy... food coma...
Yeah I picked it up today! It drives pretty normal and smooth when you're just cruising, but when you floor it, the gear changes are quick and much more aggressive than stock. The fluid cooler looks pretty awesome behind the front bumper too

Now all I need to do is put on the paddles. Im a little confsued on what wire to tap into for a 12v source though. Other than that, its as easy as mounting the brackets onto the steering column plastic, pluggin in a harness, and grounding the wires.

PETER!! I want my diffuser!!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:44 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I fukin quit my job... had a huge fit with the boss... fukin **** me off
Old 05-07-2009, 11:47 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
if thats your excuse, then get to know a Mac then you will look at PC users and laugh how i look at you and laugh

pretty much exactly like this =

since i have owned my Mac i dont even know what a virus or a pop up is... when i used your PC at ur pad i felt like i was trying to work a VCR

Old 05-07-2009, 11:53 PM
aloh

Originally Posted by m0nkie
I fukin quit my job... had a huge fit with the boss... fukin **** me off
damn...that sucks to hear.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 AM
RRMikey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boss **** you off sometime. but for enough money, you can put up with it. he you work for HIM, don't forget that. i guess you gonna raise the price on my herb now? lol. so wtf you gonna do now? sell cars like tony feng?

how hard is the install for your stereo flyinbrin? explain it to me.

aloh, 12v source? there's a bunch of places you can tap into behind your center consol... just gotta know which one. usually the red ones work lol... gimme a ride in your car. i wanna see how much faster does it shift with the upgrade.

waz... screw you foolio. i had to go to work tonight. going to sleep now. checking on auction real quick...
Old 05-08-2009, 12:44 AM
m0nkie

boss **** you off sometime. but for enough money, you can put up with it. he you work for HIM, don't forget that. i guess you gonna raise the price on my herb now? lol. so wtf you gonna do now? sell cars like tony feng?

aloh, 12v source? there's a bunch of places you can tap into behind your center consol... just gotta know which one. usually the red ones work lol... gimme a ride in your car. i wanna see how much faster does it shift with the upgrade.

waz... screw you foolio. i had to go to work tonight. going to sleep now. checking on auction real quick...
Yaa i understand.. but I had enough of his discriminating ****... I told him to go **** himself... gonna take the summer off, relax and go to East coast for vacation for a bit.. parents want me to graduate faster
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Zenpato

open a herb shop.....wait nevermind u'll go through all the inventory..emotional " I quit" FTW .
Old 05-08-2009, 01:49 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by Zenpato
open a herb shop.....wait nevermind u'll go through all the inventory..emotional " I quit" FTW .
nothing like leaving and giving your boss a big fat finger

the things you can do while you are still young
Old 05-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Zenpato

young , old doesn't really matter as long as u get to do it..
Old 05-08-2009, 03:21 AM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by Zenpato
young , old doesn't really matter as long as u get to do it..
yaa but when you are older, you care more about the career than my part time job

the late night chat...

haha im off to bed.. peaceeee
Old 05-08-2009, 03:21 AM
m0nkie

I think Im going to quit drugs...

think I can do it?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:10 AM
aloh

no.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:13 AM
aloh

haha i'll look around... I looked at the service manual but its a bit vague on where the wire i want is located. I'll just tap one and see what happens... I imagine my wipers turning on or something when i shift up with the paddles hahaha
Old 05-08-2009, 09:11 AM
AFKGuy

Good news, I found a shop/company that can weld titanium. Got an email back from them. Imma try to grab that veilside titanium exhaust.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:02 AM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by aloh
haha i'll look around... I looked at the service manual but its a bit vague on where the wire i want is located. I'll just tap one and see what happens... I imagine my wipers turning on or something when i shift up with the paddles hahaha
you can tap into the wire for your stereo... there's power there regardless if it's on or off. it's always supplied. i tapped into it for the module for the steerring wheel control and it works great. let me know if you need to find it. i've been back there a few times getting my stereo installed lol..

m0nkie, don't quit drugs... wait... just don't stop smoking herb... i need a re-up mang. hahaa
Old 05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by AFKGuy
Good news, I found a shop/company that can weld titanium. Got an email back from them. Imma try to grab that veilside titanium exhaust.
yeah good new for YOU... nobody else is baller enough to have titanium pieces... and we definitly don't need titanium welding... lol... jk

good find man. depend on the cost, i might need some welding done on my motorcycle exhaust, kind of want a custom job to modify the hanger for the muffler section.

afk, let me know how much they charge.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 AM
aloh

you can tap into the wire for your stereo... there's power there regardless if it's on or off. it's always supplied. i tapped into it for the module for the steerring wheel control and it works great. let me know if you need to find it. i've been back there a few times getting my stereo installed lol..

m0nkie, don't quit drugs... wait... just don't stop smoking herb... i need a re-up mang. hahaa
It doesnt have to be on all the time, but if it works, then thats fine. I'll take a look.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
AFKGuy

yeah good new for YOU... nobody else is baller enough to have titanium pieces... and we definitly don't need titanium welding... lol... jk

good find man. depend on the cost, i might need some welding done on my motorcycle exhaust, kind of want a custom job to modify the hanger for the muffler section.

afk, let me know how much they charge.
Not sure how much yet. Emailing them a pic of that crack that need to be welded back.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:21 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

someone wanna come by and help me out with my amuse superleggera!?!?!

just call me later if you want. you can come by and check out the kit
Old 05-08-2009, 12:41 PM
RRMikey

^ fukk yes!!! i'll hit you up later tonight. how late you gonna be working on that bad boy peter?