Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

|| d e r a i l //

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 AM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow that is really far..
Old 07-20-2009, 09:31 AM
RRMikey

i can't make it today scott... i have a bunch of crap to do after work. i'll try and go out there next time or something. work totally sucks right now.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PeterTA
wow that is really far..
We're meeting at 8:30pm...so traffic should have died down by then! did I mention its happy hour at 9? Half price appetizers and cheap beer

I'm bringing my Time Attack Car out, a few of our techs will be there, Danny is bringing our our newly wrapped Cube, and now the boss says he may bring out a GTR as well!!!! I'd say its worth the drive!!!

Originally Posted by RRMikey
i can't make it today scott... i have a bunch of crap to do after work. i'll try and go out there next time or something. work totally sucks right now.
Bummer...you will be missed buddy!!! I'll pour one out for the homey!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 AM
RRMikey

lol... don't do that scott.. pouring one out don't do anything for me... just enjoy that one yourself hahaha. i will definitly make it out soon. i'll bring a coupld of guys with me to join in on the fun.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do we get to drive the GTR a little? I promise I won't press the laugh control botton
Old 07-20-2009, 10:31 AM
m0nkie

lol... don't do that scott.. pouring one out don't do anything for me... just enjoy that one yourself hahaha. i will definitly make it out soon. i'll bring a coupld of guys with me to join in on the fun.
your god damn post counts are raising up so fast... I must post more...
Old 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

LOL!!! I wasn't really going to pour it out...just gonna tell you I did!!! I know the value of a dollar...two of em will get me a beer!

Originally Posted by m0nkie
Do we get to drive the GTR a little? I promise I won't press the laugh control botton
I would love to say yes...but even I haven't gotten to drive one yet! How about we let you sit in it and may vroom vroom sounds instead??
Old 07-20-2009, 11:15 AM
General_Malice

damn I might have to sit this one out til the next one.
got project deadlines
Old 07-20-2009, 12:01 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

If it was on a weekend I'd def come.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
TechnoBotz

mikey... so what kinda wheels did you get?? the sf challenge or the gt-s? i can't remember now... lol... it's been a while.

well... i think i have every bar/brace made for the z that goes under your car... everything gt spec makes for the under the car, the hotchkis sways, and the tanabe front under brace, and also a b&m short shifter... everything is ****... the car handles like it's on rails man... seriously. but the tanabe brace hangs way too low. it looks like i only have like an inch or inch and a half clearance from the lowest point of the tanabe brace to the ground. i didn't get a chance today, but going to take it off tomorrow and just install it back when i go to the track, whenever that may be. lol. just found out a guy that i ride with is into domestic cars and they are planning to go to track days also. haha... so yeah... that's it for now tho. funds getting low and i'm not happy about that.
Yeah I settled, instead of getting my first choice which was the GT-V's, I got the SF Challenge since it was a good deal on them.

Must be a jungle gym underneath your car... lol I wanna see how you're handling is. You're gonna have to give me a ride in your car one of these days.

Last edited by TechnoBotz; 07-20-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:31 PM
RRMikey

you know what, the my damn car handles like a dream, just point where you wanna go, and it goes there. the tires might not hold up, but the car sure does. unfortunately, the tanabe front brace is coming off today. i cannot drive around with less than 2 in clearance on those things. but even without that from brace, it handles really well. and mind you, i'm still on stock shocks with eibach sportline springs. there's probably a whole lot of ppl out there with full coilovers and a roll cage that handles much better. but i like it, it's very practical for my purposes. i drive around with a huge smile on my face everyday. might put the volks back on and give it a go. but i would still give you a ride tho... you can ask general_malice. he was in my car prior to the tanabe brace, he knows how it feels.

sf challenges??? nice... haha, you can always sell the sf challenges to me when gt-v's come up for sale haha.

lol m0nkie, dood, i'm been slow these days, it wasn't like those 3 days where i upped my post count by like 4 or 5 hundred... hahaha.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:36 PM
m0nkie

hahaha dude give me a ride n let me feel it..
Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
TechnoBotz

I think i get my car back today...
Old 07-20-2009, 02:10 PM
m0nkie

Dude I want to see it already...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:56 PM
RRMikey

Originally Posted by m0nkie
hahaha dude give me a ride n let me feel it..
unless you come over in the next 30 minutes, the tanabe brace is coming off. lol... but the gt spec lateral bar is staying on though.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:01 PM
General_Malice

unless you come over in the next 30 minutes, the tanabe brace is coming off. lol... but the gt spec lateral bar is staying on though.
damn dude, you get no clearance with the brace on?

ya dude i'd drive around with a kool aid smile on my face too if I have a jungle gym under my car and gold meisters hahahaha

actually wait, I wouldnt even drive my car to work being afraid that my wheels will get jacked...

but ya if my car handles like mikey's i'd have the kool aid smile while going sideways on every turn hehehehe
Old 07-20-2009, 04:06 PM
RRMikey

yeah nel... seriously the mounting points are like less than 2 inches off the gournd. you know, the ones in from of the gt spec mid brace? i cannot clear the speed bump at my place... it doesn't hit really hard... but it hits and you can feel it thoughout the damn car since it connected to the frame... lol... i had hella fun driving home today.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:08 PM
aloh

hey mikey, when you can, find out when you and cheston can meet up. He pmed me today but i told him it was up to you and him depending on how your schedules work out.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:14 PM
RRMikey

yeah he pm'd me... i am shooting for tomorrow... but that really depends on how my work goes.

cheston is good with tomorrow... so i will be checking on what's going on with work once i get into the office in the morning. it' a heck of a drive from where i am at to him. lol... you owe me foolio... owe me biiiiggggggg... hahaha.

you better come back here this weekend. i want to install it on your car and get it out of my garage. the garage starting to look like a shop for reals with brakes, springs, diffusers, wheels, and other shiet laying around... it's gettin outta hand!!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 PM
aloh

hahah yeah i'll be coming dont worry.

Some guy is supposed to buy my bumper as well.