Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[DFW]: DFW's Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Total D

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by fithamoto
Welcome Jeremiah, or James or JJ ??? .....Haha just pokin' fun since you said people at work called you James, but you introduced yourself as Jeremiah, and you signed your post JJ. So which is it ??? because around here we'll call you you something you might not like ! Lol j/k

Anyways James we have a good bunch of people around the DFW area that stay fairly close to local events & whatnot....I'm glad your into some AutoX. We have a pretty good size group that go out to Mineral wells or TMS for some local events. I hope to see you out at one soon to introduce myself.

I know you mentioned Haslet as your new Home....I'm not too sure how many of the 350Z/G people are in the Ft. Worth area. Most of the peeps I know of personally are in the Dallas general area.....Carrollton, Flower Mound, Richardson, etc....But like I said, I will look forward to meeting you in the future at some point.
Hahaha its all good. I'll go by Jeremiah here, hows that. If you call work, they still know who you are talking about.

Cool, yea looking forward to it. I have not auto-x / tracked this car yet. Will be good to see how she performs. I did events here and there in my Evo, but I no longer have it due to my divorce. Now some fun in the Z has been on the list haha.

Area doesn't matter man. I like driving and going to meet people, so DFW and surrounding area is good for me. Same here bro, look forward to meeting you and the others.

A little pic of what she looks like now.

Jeremiah
Old 08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Total D
Hahaha its all good. I'll go by Jeremiah here, hows that. If you call work, they still know who you are talking about.

Cool, yea looking forward to it. I have not auto-x / tracked this car yet. Will be good to see how she performs. I did events here and there in my Evo, but I no longer have it due to my divorce. Now some fun in the Z has been on the list haha.

Area doesn't matter man. I like driving and going to meet people, so DFW and surrounding area is good for me. Same here bro, look forward to meeting you and the others.

A little pic of what she looks like now.

Jeremiah
Gorgeous, welcome to the family sir!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:49 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

^^^ She is Pretty ^^^

Is that the TSII hood from Seibon ? I liked that hood....I had a VT hood from Seibon in CF...I loved that hood....but went to back to the oem....but it is open and vented now !
Old 08-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Total D

Originally Posted by ImportedPerformance
Gorgeous, welcome to the family sir!
Thanks!!

^^^ She is Pretty ^^^

Is that the TSII hood from Seibon ? I liked that hood....I had a VT hood from Seibon in CF...I loved that hood....but went to back to the oem....but it is open and vented now !
Well thanks bro.. I think so too!!

Correct, that is the TSII hood. That was the only hood that I liked and would let some air out from the turbos. Can not have a hot engine bay. You did the 380R mod? I like the way that looks as well. so back at you.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:18 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Originally Posted by Total D
Haha....

Appreciate it man...Yea I have something to keep me busy and to have fun.

I would be more the Auto-x/ Road race type honestly. I'll go to any event though. And of course, What's the point of putting time and money in your car just to let it sit and look purty haha.

I like having fun...and seeing others in the rearview(hopefully haha)
Welcome! We have a nice good size family of z's and g's around here and are always happy to have another. Especially one that tracks with us
there's about 8-10 of us that like to meet up once a month for autox even though it is rare that all of us are there at the same time but we still tend to have a good turn out every month. Check out our scheduled events in the meet ups section. Any of the VQ championship stuff is us. Can't wait to meet you and see your z doing what it was meant to do!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:44 AM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeremiah,

I'm in far North Fort Worth near Haslet. Looking forward to meeting you.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:50 PM
steidz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Jeremiah,

Come out and race with us. Great group of guys and we have a lot of fun.

Scott
Old 08-27-2011, 01:52 PM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

Transmission is out - that was very interesting bymyself...no tranny jack...had man handle the bish...

Also figured out why I grind in 2nd and 3rd (only during aggressive driving)..never swapped the throwout cause I thought it was fine - little did I know the difference between the 2..

Throwout bearing - OEM vs JWT

Last edited by AcidJake75; 08-27-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:54 PM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

now working on the engine harness which actually is NOT that bad from the looks of things and plus the tranny is out - so much more room to work with...

Unfortunately I have to stop there...I dont have the stupid tool for to get the freon out..Once thats done though...CHERRY PICKER TIME..
Old 08-27-2011, 02:24 PM
ezpotato

it's sooo hot outside, Jake. Baller status for you.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:49 PM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

I stopped by Jake's house today. Big props to him for taking on such a task.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:28 PM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

I will see ya tomorrow Eric... depending on when i get up...whole front end will OUT..
Old 08-27-2011, 08:37 PM
ppat1989
Professional

Originally Posted by AcidJake75
I will see ya tomorrow Eric... depending on when i get up...whole front end will OUT..
I would come over but I don't get off work til 7pm tomorrow and idk if you'll still be at it or not. If you are let me know and I'll come by. Sorry I couldn't get you that transmission jack. I had to sleep all day today cuz I'm working a 23 hour shift at work tonight/tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:51 PM
dudegetalife

Anyone know a nissan tech that does side jobs need someone to figure out why my convertible top doesnt work.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:41 PM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

Old 08-27-2011, 10:01 PM
ilya_mhs07

Originally Posted by dudegetalife
Anyone know a nissan tech that does side jobs need someone to figure out why my convertible top doesnt work.
i can figure anything !! im up for a challange....
Old 08-27-2011, 10:02 PM
ilya_mhs07

Originally Posted by AcidJake75
stil J.A.K.E. http://youtu.be/kG_qcud1ShM
Old 08-28-2011, 07:54 AM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by ppat1989
I would come over but I don't get off work til 7pm tomorrow and idk if you'll still be at it or not. If you are let me know and I'll come by. Sorry I couldn't get you that transmission jack. I had to sleep all day today cuz I'm working a 23 hour shift at work tonight/tomorrow.
aw dude...sall good...I actually forgot you had one...I was good, I had my big bish and a long 2x6 to assist. I just woke up...slept from 11 to about 11...guess this heat is a real a$$ kicker..

Originally Posted by ilya_mhs07
lol....someone had fun last night..
Old 08-28-2011, 08:01 AM
JLS2GOZ

Dude I hate to say it but......Neverlift needs a Lift ! Those look way to tight for that truck.

I like the Tires with the nobbies and all ....kinda like a Mickey Thompson's Off Road style.
No, I think he just started a new thing...... HELLA-OVERFLOW
Old 08-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Total D

Originally Posted by ppat1989
Welcome! We have a nice good size family of z's and g's around here and are always happy to have another. Especially one that tracks with us
there's about 8-10 of us that like to meet up once a month for autox even though it is rare that all of us are there at the same time but we still tend to have a good turn out every month. Check out our scheduled events in the meet ups section. Any of the VQ championship stuff is us. Can't wait to meet you and see your z doing what it was meant to do!
Will definitely look for those. You can count on me to be involved. I'll be glad to be there. We have a good group in Louisiana, but not going to be here so being part of a new family will be awesome. All about meeting new people and having fun.

Originally Posted by AllstarE4
Jeremiah,

I'm in far North Fort Worth near Haslet. Looking forward to meeting you.
Cool deal man...I'll be there the 2nd and 3rd of September...so maybe then.

Originally Posted by steidz
Welcome Jeremiah,

Come out and race with us. Great group of guys and we have a lot of fun.

Scott
Thanks Scott,

I'll be glad to join. Have to do more than just look good haha.

The coilovers were put in yesterday and they feel really good. We have some backroads here and it was like a kart. Very smooth and surprisingly not a bad ride for daily. Next is fuel, haltech, and gauges....all working up to the final build. see you guys soon!!!

Thanks everybody for the welcome.

Quick Reply: [DFW]: DFW's Lounge