Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[DFW]: DFW's Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 08:07 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by almost3flips
Anyone have any experience with AWD Tuning? I set up an appointment with them and afterword heard that a nismo Z only got around 5hp with their tune there....
AWD is good people and a good shop. That Nismo was stock I believe. Have you made any breathing modifications to your car?
Old 05-17-2011, 08:10 PM
almost3flips

Yeah I'm fully bolted minus headers cause the money/hp ratio is teh ghey...

Well thats good to hear then. I am excited about the tune again
Old 05-17-2011, 08:12 PM
almost3flips

Originally Posted by fithamoto
VOLKS are Sold !
You got em sold! More mod money to play with eh?
Old 05-18-2011, 09:24 AM
almost3flips

Just checked and the nismo Z had intake/exhaust and maybe test pipes. 5 hp is just disappointing
Old 05-18-2011, 09:45 AM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

^^^I think it was Beebans nismo.. he sold it already and got a 300zx..
Old 05-18-2011, 09:54 AM
almost3flips

Ha really? Well I canceled the appointment. Either waiting on this Kan guy now or am just gonna trek to Austin...you know you wanna go too Jake!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:14 AM
steidz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by steidz
So any of you local guys interested in selling your 06 or later two piston factory front calipers?
Anyone, Anyone?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:29 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by almost3flips
You got em sold! More mod money to play with eh?
Yeppers...I bought these ! Woot !

Originally Posted by steidz
Anyone, Anyone?
Did you check with Jake ?
Attached Thumbnails DFW's Lounge-rpf1-s_gunmetal.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 04:12 PM
JLS2GOZ

Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
Back in TX!! thank god........missed it so much! spent last weekend flying into SA for sat and part of sunday for my graduation....I haz masters degree now...

flew in this weekend and today was day one back at my SA work site..........glad to be in TX! loved the 95 degrees we had today down here........

sup dfw...

-J
Hey J congrats, you deserve applause. Not an easy feat with working and such. My daughter just grad thurs, BBA and I am so proud of her. Did it herself, full time student/employment. Already got the pick order form in the mail ????? Guess Texas State needs the kickback. Anyways, awesome achievement. I am happy for you. Take it to the top bud !!!! Jody
Old 05-18-2011, 04:17 PM
JLS2GOZ

VOLKS are Sold !
Oh no..... not you too !!!! And after all the waiting on those stickers ? Ya'll are killin me here ! Not gonna have anymore tears between you and Jake.....:'( I'm hurt. Nice rims, but I'm hurt
Old 05-18-2011, 04:23 PM
JLS2GOZ

^^^ ^^^ Damon

No I only skateboard good ....not rollerskate. Jody you should join one of those newer Roller Derby leagues ..... You'd kick some A$$ !

----------------

So I went to In 'n' Out this AM for Breakfast !

It was freakin' awesome ...... I love that they are here in TX now ! The line was only 45 minutes until we got our food...pretty good....My plan was to get there this am just before they opened....so I figured that the line would be minimal and it was only got there about 10 mins after they opened....so 45 mins wasn't that bad at all.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to check it out. Dunno how they are gonna have the FRESH produce I'm used to in Cali that I'm used to. We will see.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM
ilya_mhs07

Yeppers...I bought these ! Woot !
Uhhhhh i'm officially jealous of you chris nice buy!!!! Where did you buy them?
Old 05-18-2011, 04:27 PM
JLS2GOZ

Originally Posted by DMAC2
Woot woot roller skate together
Id be all up for that DM. Just dunno if we could get others to join us. Any nice skate rinks in a central location ???? I think that would be so much fun !!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:38 PM
JLS2GOZ

Originally Posted by AcidJake75
Dude! shiet is lookin dope holmes... you doing all the work?

no way - perfect..tall..and that ride...good lawd!

lol @ getting lucky - if it came down to the last game - maybe...but a sweep? no luck there...just a good ol fashion southern a$$ kickin if you ask me..
I was talking about the inner feuds that seem to destroy the Lakers ability to keep personal things at home and play ball. You know that they were not tying the way that got them to the play offs in the first place... not saying they would have won but a sweep.... it wasn't because Dallas was expected to take it that way. No one would have placed $100 on it ! Lakers have done this before.... sometimes team mates just don't get along and it shows on the court......shame on the Lakers !!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by JLS2GOZ
Yeah, I'm gonna have to check it out. Dunno how they are gonna have the FRESH produce I'm used to in Cali that I'm used to. We will see.
Jody, you will not be disappointed....believe me ! Soooo Good ! Go get you a burger in Allen...that isn't too far from your work is it ?

Originally Posted by ilya_mhs07
Uhhhhh i'm officially jealous of you chris nice buy!!!! Where did you buy them?
I could tell you....but then I'd have to Kill you ! Lol ! Dude, you don't want to a set of these Enkei's....you have Volks !

Id be all up for that DM. Just dunno if we could get others to join us. Any nice skate rinks in a central location ???? I think that would be so much fun !!!!
I have one right near me in Lewisville....fun times ! I wish I learned to skate backwards. : (

I was talking about the inner feuds that seem to destroy the Lakers ability to keep personal things at home and play ball. You know that they were not tying the way that got them to the play offs in the first place... not saying they would have won but a sweep.... it wasn't because Dallas was expected to take it that way. No one would have placed $100 on it ! Lakers have done this before.... sometimes team mates just don't get along and it shows on the court......shame on the Lakers !!!!
STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LAKERS !!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:12 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Being a CA native, I lost all respect for the Lakers this season. Hopefully down the road my mind will change, but for now it's hard to respect a team full of thugs.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:32 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by verdict.
Being a CA native, I lost all respect for the Lakers this season. Hopefully down the road my mind will change, but for now it's hard to respect a team full of thugs.
Dude, don't lose respect for the team/franchise...it's the individuals that caused the tarnished their reputation...believe me they will resurface ! Kobe has brought the town 5 Rings ! I am not at all happy with the last game behavior, and there is no excuse for that behavior....But don't give out on a team that has produced 16 world championship rings. The Mavs haven't even got their first.....and until they do....I won't give them the satisfaction of any respect for a BB club organization.
Aren't you a Lawyer ? You should see my point of view.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:42 PM
JLS2GOZ

Jody, you will not be disappointed....believe me ! Soooo Good ! Go get you a burger in Allen...that isn't too far from your work is it ?

I could tell you....but then I'd have to Kill you ! Lol ! Dude, you don't want to a set of these Enkei's....you have Volks !

I have one right near me in Lewisville....fun times ! I wish I learned to skate backwards. : (

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LAKERS !!!
Hey now..... they "were" my Lakers also
Old 05-18-2011, 05:46 PM
JLS2GOZ

Oh and Chris..... I can skate backwards.... really well.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:49 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Dude, don't lose respect for the team/franchise...it's the individuals that caused the tarnished their reputation...believe me they will resurface ! Kobe has brought the town 5 Rings ! I am not at all happy with the last game behavior, and there is no excuse for that behavior....But don't give out on a team that has produced 16 world championship rings. The Mavs haven't even got their first.....and until they do....I won't give them the satisfaction of any respect for a BB club organization.
Aren't you a Lawyer ? You should see my point of view.
I respect the franchise and what they've done in the past, but not what they've done towards the end of this season. There are only a few team members (Kobe/Fisher most notably) that a worth keeping, the rest can go. I see your point of view though brotha. Hopefully they can rebuild and get back to the Lakeshow.

Quick Reply: [DFW]: DFW's Lounge