MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Texas (https://my350z.com/forum/texas-41/)
-   -   did i get scammed? (https://my350z.com/forum/texas/520496-did-i-get-scammed.html)

dikspiel 04-20-2011 11:35 AM

he scammed this forum too:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php?p=2570009

Unless this person has the same name and scams car forums too :P

NZMOWND 04-20-2011 11:37 AM

oh god this is hilarious!!!! in for ownage of one James Blanton!!

03threefiftyz 04-20-2011 11:44 AM

Looks like scamming will be his livelihood from those pro day results.

Driven1 04-20-2011 11:50 AM

I vote to own this kid.

Couldn't you easily turn this into "gifts received by and collegiate athlete" and have his eligibility immediately revoked....as well as a scholarship if their is one? Just goes to show that any D1 college team will recruit ANY large fat kid from a crap highschool (6-7 is garbage) in hopes of molding them into a lineman.

Thank goodness we have some good people here like Phreak, Dikspiel, etc who do some digging and do so on their own time for the benefit of the good members here. I personally say THANKS to you guys for doing things like this.

aDDandrew 04-20-2011 11:50 AM

More than enough info to bring this scumbag down!

03threefiftyz 04-20-2011 11:57 AM

Problem is he won't suffer....his eligibility is done. It would only hurt the rest of the players. There is some rather obvious lack of institutional control, though. Looking at his pro day results it is obvious he is not particularly athletic. Just another dude cruising through life because he is big as ****.

dikspiel 04-20-2011 12:30 PM

I hope he is a linemen for the prison league one day

verdict. 04-20-2011 12:36 PM

Phreak/dikspiel, nice work...

ReaganDee 04-20-2011 12:58 PM

In case you were curious as to how big a shot you have at attracting NFL scouts at a school such as Prairie View A&M ....

Prairie View A&M (1989-98)
Once-mighty Prairie View -- the Panthers won five national black college titles between 1953 and 1964 -- took quite a fall. During the 1990s, Prairie View set a record that might stand forever, losing 80 straight games, a losing streak that nearly doubles the second-longest Division I-AA streak -- Columbia's 44-game skein. Their worst year might have been 1991 -- they scored only 48 points all season, while giving up an average of 56 a game. After the Panthers ended their streak by beating Langston State 14-12, running back Kevin Ball said, "One isn't good enough for me. I don't want people to think it's a fluke." It wasn't -- the Panthers went 2-9 in 1999

and voted worst college football team of all time by ESPN ...
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/colf...ams/worst.html

Cleary Mr. Balla has had big dreams of being in the NFL and has pursued those dreams via this illustrious football program

On a final note judging from his 40 yard dash time at pro day it would appear that he fell down a couple times in his "dash"

ZKansasZ 04-20-2011 01:21 PM

Just FYI, the thread I've created on H-I got some good feadbacks.
Hopefully someone will call this guy out for you, OP!

phreaktor 04-20-2011 01:44 PM

Sooo... Do we dig more or not? I mean, he's banned so not much more can be done. Nothing against the decision to immeda-ban scammers, but I think we should at least give them an opportunity to show their face and block them from posting new threads.

So who is going to draft the letter to his Athletic Director? He is probably using the schools internet connection to commit cyber crimes. We should also put together an organized list of ALL the forums he posts on and start a form thread on each and everyone of them. He will turn up sooner or later.

WV350z 04-20-2011 01:46 PM

**** just got realz!

Mike Wazowski 04-20-2011 01:50 PM

scammers get banned period. It keeps them from taking advantage of others in the future.

If you get scammed, file disputes and contact law enforcement.

now with that being said, I have no issues with you guys digging up information on the guy and giving it to the OP via PM so he can pursue what ever he wants with the info. I dont care if things are posted on here as long as they do not go against the TOU

03threefiftyz 04-20-2011 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by phreaktor (Post 9099969)
Sooo... Do we dig more or not? I mean, he's banned so not much more can be done. Nothing against the decision to immeda-ban scammers, but I think we should at least give them an opportunity to show their face and block them from posting new threads.

So who is going to draft the letter to his Athletic Director? He is probably using the schools internet connection to commit cyber crimes. We should also put together an organized list of ALL the forums he posts on and start a form thread on each and everyone of them. He will turn up sooner or later.

He has been on plenty since this thread popped up...I even PM'd him to reply to the allegations last night. I was ignored and he then tried to sell the supposed items to another member. Have to ban at that point IMO. Can't give him any more time to take advantage of other members. He is a parasite to the site and society.....USN did the right thing.

dikspiel 04-20-2011 01:57 PM

I thought the TOU states you can not post personal information of members of the forum. If you are banned, aren't you no longer a member of the forum?

3hree5ive0ero 04-20-2011 02:00 PM

^ While that may technically be true, our forum isn't 4chan. That is, it isn't a medium for personal information to be posted for others to harass a particular individual. As long as what you guys are posting are within reason, there should be no problems. Some of what is already posted is borderline, though. With that being said, the mods can't stop you guys from sharing the personal information with one another via PMs; we just don't want it posted publicly (potential/possible lawsuit for IB).

Shizzmaster2k 04-20-2011 02:18 PM

This dude is 6' 6" 361 lbs and benchs 225lbs 19 times?!?!?!

Damn! Get your weight up son!

phreaktor 04-20-2011 02:23 PM

^Nothing a good pair of handcuffs won't stop.

JAM3Z 04-20-2011 02:25 PM

lets ride on this fool!

Edg_R 04-20-2011 02:45 PM

In. I will dig when i get home.