Notices
Vendor Group Buys Special volume discounts from our sponsors.

Final Group Buy - RJM Rev4 Clutch Pedal System

Old 07-23-2016, 09:56 AM
RJM Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Final Group Buy - RJM Rev4 Clutch Pedal System

As the Title says I'm opening up a final group buy to get in on the last of the RJM clutch pedals for 350Z/G35.
Due to declining sales over the past 6 months I've decided to stop production and stocking of these units indefinitely as I shift my focus to other vehicles. That said I'm holding a final group buy for anyone who still wants to purchase a new unit before they stop production.

Group Buy Special offer is $249.99 USD Shipped to anywhere in the US or Canada. These units will also come with a Free Upgrade to the HD Clevis Fork of your choice (OEM thread or Wilwood/Tilton Threaded HD Clevis)

:ico n21:
The Group buy is Officially a Go! Entry into the Group Buy ENDS Tomorrow July 31st.

I've setup a special purchasing link thru the webstore to handle the payments for anyone who still wants to get in on this before this offer closes.

Kindly visit the RJM Stores 350Z/G35 page Here ->
http://www.rjmperformance.com/350z--...edal-kits.html
Where you'll find the "Add to Cart" Button specially created for the Group Buy along with your choice of clevis forks.

Completing payment secures your position in the group buy and also sets your spot in the shipping queue as these units get fabricated for everyone. First In = First shipped out and so on once fabrication gets rolling.

Thank you,
Ryan Morgan
RJM Performance Inc.

:ico n21:

Latest Rev 4.0 AFP Clutch Pedal System for 350Z/G35 is easier to install and better then ever before!

Benefits of the RJM AFP Pedal System

- Smoother Launches with more Control, Lower Friction Point and Predictable Engagement!
- Much Smoother 1-2 & 2-3 Upshifts Shifts
- Smoother and easier 4-3 & 3-2 Downshifts!
- Improvement in Pedal Feel & Clutch Control for all clutches OEM to Extreme Multi-plate and Heavy Puck clutches.
- Adjustable for Stroke Length, Pedal Angle/Height, Friction Point & Pedal Pressure!
- Features a Single Acting Torsion Return Spring & Eliminates the Factory "Assist Spring Mechanism".
- New Rev 4 Features increased adjustment capabilities over older versions for more setup flexibility.
- ZERO Pedal sticking to the floor after Hard Driving, Track Days or Events
- Reduces or Eliminates chance of CSC failures on 07-08 HR 350Z.

The Rev 4.0 Assemblies Have Been Redesigned as Full Replacement Pedal Assemblies with Several New Features Allowing:
- Faster & Easier to Install than all previous versions.
- Simpler Tuning Process than all previous versions.
- Reduced Number of Install Steps than all previous versions.
- A Simpler AFP Adjustment Mechanism featuring a built in scale to see exact AFP Setup Percentage.
- Comes as a Complete Pre-Assembled Replacement Assembly.
- AFP now comes Pre-Adjusted to the recommended starting position to reduce setup time or possible miss-adjustment.

You've likely tried all the DIY "fixes" and clutch adjustments with the factory pedal...
Now take your Z to the next level and experience how it should have felt from the factory! The RJM Pedal is unlike any other clutch mod or adjustment you've tried before and will completely transform your Z/G Car driving experience for the better guaranteed!

Last edited by RJM Performance; 07-30-2016 at 05:17 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:21 AM
RJM Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Only Two More Days to get in on the Final Group Buy for 350Z/G35 AFP Rev4 Clutch Pedal Assemblies. Last Chance to buy a new fully adjustable clutch pedal system for your Z. Once the group buy is completed I'll be stopping production of my 350Z Pedal Products.
The following users liked this post:
superlim9 (07-30-2016)
Old 08-02-2016, 12:12 AM
NoneShallPass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did I actually just miss this by 1 day ... Just saw it right now lol