Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

Wasted a white STI last night.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Blue Komodo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by El Zzeta
Please quit being a stupid ricer!Why analyze what mods the sti could have or even should have...its called "run what you brung" and it turns out they were both "modded" to a point, so quit trying to play spoiler
Dumbass, What does rice have to do with it? Do you even know what rice means? Anyway, run what you brung is more applicable on a road course, or a solo event where driver skill means everything. Maybe it's just me, but I would'nt see any satisfaction from narrowly beating someone in a staight line when I've spent quardruple what they've spent on mods.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Blue Komodo

Originally Posted by Zexy
Whatever...The only negative post on this thread.

H8R APPROVED
Actually, post's #2, and #17 aren't exactally positive. Try complete thoughts and sentances, that support intelligent logical debate. Your "whatever" is pointless. Aswell as your hater opinion. The fact is, he did not "waste" that car. If the STI had a full TBE, he still spent roughly quardruple the money to edge out the STI by MAYBE half a car length.
Grow up.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Zexy

Wow, you're such a heartbreaker.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:27 PM
nicolaycastro

Even if the STi would waste the Z with the same amount of maney put into it, the Z will always look 100 times better either winning or losing.

And as many other discussins before, I could get an old civic and spend some money modding it, and waste many cars on the street.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Cronic

Originally Posted by nicolaycastro
Even if the STi would waste the Z with the same amount of maney put into it, the Z will always look 100 times better either winning or losing.

And as many other discussins before, I could get an old civic and spend some money modding it, and waste many cars on the street.
In who's opinion will it look better? It is all a matter of taste, i know people who think the sti is ugly, and some who say the Z is hideous.

It doesnt even show the start of that race, how do i even know they started at the same time, or the sti was even racing? I am not saying you didn't but i can't tell. If that STI had engine mgmt, and an exhaust and you pulled on him, he should be ashamed.

See if you can get the mods out of the STI owner, i am curious.

D-
Old 09-27-2005, 02:20 PM
nicolaycastro

Originally Posted by Cronic
In who's opinion will it look better? It is all a matter of taste, i know people who think the sti is ugly, and some who say the Z is hideous.

It doesnt even show the start of that race, how do i even know they started at the same time, or the sti was even racing? I am not saying you didn't but i can't tell. If that STI had engine mgmt, and an exhaust and you pulled on him, he should be ashamed.

See if you can get the mods out of the STI owner, i am curious.

D-
Well in my opinion the Z looks much better, and I also think that for the majority of the people the Z is better aesthiticly than the STi. For my taste an STi is just like a sedan looks to much as a "common" car.

But yeah you are right, it is a matter of opinion and taste, just as people love the look of the hummers, bettles, etc...
Old 09-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that...video....sucks

did i miss something, or was it just him getting passed by an sti?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:55 PM
RTracing

i had a 2004 sti before i got my Z, that car is a piece compared to a Z. The Z drives 5 times better than a sti. ya the sti is faster than a Z when both are stock but from a 3ard gear roll it is not that much slower. My friend and i always raced he had a Z with intake exhaust, headers and plenium, when my sti was stock he could take me from a 2nd gear roll no problem. From a stop i would kill him of course. The sti was a very fun car, but the Z is just built a little better in my opinion owning both cars.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Zendem

Originally Posted by Blue Komodo
Dumbass, What does rice have to do with it? Do you even know what rice means? Anyway, run what you brung is more applicable on a road course, or a solo event where driver skill means everything. Maybe it's just me, but I would'nt see any satisfaction from narrowly beating someone in a staight line when I've spent quardruple what they've spent on mods.
idiot, its the ricer mentality that you have to make excuses on what could have or should have happened if I had this or if I had that,He never mentioned his or the sti's mods in his original post, you're the pig vomit that started to talk about what the sti could do.What was your beef with a modded Z beating a modded STI anyway?Can't just give the man some props instead of playing mr. know it all.Why don't you start a thread on STI.com about how much more moddable an STI is than A Z.You secretly love the STI don't you?
Old 09-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Blue Komodo

idiot, its the ricer mentality that you have to make excuses on what could have or should have happened if I had this or if I had that,He never mentioned his or the sti's mods in his original post, you're the pig vomit that started to talk about what the sti could do.What was your beef with a modded Z beating a modded STI anyway?Can't just give the man some props instead of playing mr. know it all.Why don't you start a thread on STI.com about how much more moddable an STI is than A Z.You secretly love the STI don't you?
Hey Dumbass,

OK, first of all you have no idea what rice means for the second time. Second of all, I had nothing to do with it. third, if you would stop beating off long enough, you could use your other hand to click on his mods link in his original post. It's common Knowledge that when stock OR equally modded, the STI will pull the Z. Pig vomit huh? Is that really the best you can do? I think I may be scared for life from the viciousness of your assault. Try the pig vomit on the other diaper asses on the playground. Fourth, I gave him props. Fifth, I'm not playing, I AM Mr. Know It All. There is no is STI.com, and there are plenty of threads HERE about how much more moddable the STI is than a Z. At least your right about one thing, I do like the STI. I had one that ran 12's all day on street rubber. Then it got stolen buy pros, the way many STI's do since it's the #1 stolen car. I'll be picking up an '06 this fall when I store the Z. We both know that your little pigeon brain would explode if you tried to grasp this concept; narrowly beating a car that has a quarter of the mods is a waste of time and a hollow victory. I would'nt even bother much less brag about. You can go back to beating off now, before your head explodes.

Komodo.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:57 AM
VQ35DEV6

Internet racing eh? YOUR SO COOL!!! Anything can happen on the streets for ANY race, let it be a civic or a STI. If someone wins a race, congradulate him and move on, we don't need to hear your b!tching and moaning. I don't have to point out who this is to, I think we all know very well who I'm talking to. Both cars are great cars IMO, but its all about personal preference. If you can't accept the fact others like certain cars over the one you prefer, I don't know what to tell you. Everything comes with pros and cons, and if you like the Z and you have the money to burn, mod away, whats the point of comparing how much money you spent on a car? Okay if I put $200,000 into my car I would blow the doors off of a Lambo, but what's the point of comparing? It's their money, they can do as they please, and obviously there will be different outcomes. Grow up! oh yea MY DADDYS STRONGER THAN YOURS!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 10:51 AM
nicolaycastro

Originally Posted by VQ35DEV6
Internet racing eh? YOUR SO COOL!!! Anything can happen on the streets for ANY race, let it be a civic or a STI. If someone wins a race, congradulate him and move on, we don't need to hear your b!tching and moaning. I don't have to point out who this is to, I think we all know very well who I'm talking to. Both cars are great cars IMO, but its all about personal preference. If you can't accept the fact others like certain cars over the one you prefer, I don't know what to tell you. Everything comes with pros and cons, and if you like the Z and you have the money to burn, mod away, whats the point of comparing how much money you spent on a car? Okay if I put $200,000 into my car I would blow the doors off of a Lambo, but what's the point of comparing? It's their money, they can do as they please, and obviously there will be different outcomes. Grow up! oh yea MY DADDYS STRONGER THAN YOURS!!!
lol, well put!
Old 09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Zendem

Hey Dumbass,

OK, first of all you have no idea what rice means for the second time. Second of all, I had nothing to do with it. third, if you would stop beating off long enough, you could use your other hand to click on his mods link in his original post. It's common Knowledge that when stock OR equally modded, the STI will pull the Z. Pig vomit huh? Is that really the best you can do? I think I may be scared for life from the viciousness of your assault. Try the pig vomit on the other diaper asses on the playground. Fourth, I gave him props. Fifth, I'm not playing, I AM Mr. Know It All. There is no is STI.com, and there are plenty of threads HERE about how much more moddable the STI is than a Z. At least your right about one thing, I do like the STI. I had one that ran 12's all day on street rubber. Then it got stolen buy pros, the way many STI's do since it's the #1 stolen car. I'll be picking up an '06 this fall when I store the Z. We both know that your little pigeon brain would explode if you tried to grasp this concept; narrowly beating a car that has a quarter of the mods is a waste of time and a hollow victory. I would'nt even bother much less brag about. You can go back to beating off now, before your head explodes.

Komodo.
You obviously don't know how much the term "rice" has evolved.It has a lot more meaning to it than you might think,but i'll save that for another thread.

By the way in case you didn't know you're such a moron.This part really made me laugh...according to you, beating a car with a quarter of of the mods is a hollow victory!?Then why on earth would anyone waste their time putting a turbo on their Z and then going on the kills section and bragging about it then?What if there Z is pushing around 400hp?For the sake of argument lets say according to you if a highly modded Z that has around 400hp were to beat hhmm a lightly modded STI in a street race that was only pushing lets say 330 to the wheels ,that would be a hollow victory?What is the STI guy going to start crying and say "that didn't count because i don't have as many mods as you do,but if i had invested as much money as you spent on a built engine and turbo for your Z I would smoke you"!Then the Z guy would say"I just smoked you so quit your *****ing and save your excuses before I put the smack down again"!

You still don't get it do you?So i guess according to you the term "run what you brung" doesn't count in a street race.For you its more like race only the cars that have an equal amount of money invested in there vehicle because other wise it won't count and will be a hollow victory.So from now on guys we're going to stop listing how much we've worked hard on our cars and what numbers they're pushing and are only going to list how much money we've put into our cars.Komodo your replys are lame and don't exactly follow much logic.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Zendem

Well said,thank you.

O yea i'll point out who this reply was aimed at, it was aimed at blue Homodo
Old 09-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Zexy

it was aimed at blue Homodo
lmao
Old 09-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Blue Komodo

Your telling ME to grow up? Your a ****ing idiot. Who's web racing? Stock for stock, mod for mod the STI IS faster, why would that be any different here? You must be one of those idiots who think their Z is a Porche. Have the ***** to adress me directly, or shut your ******** up. What you like is your biusness, I could care less. I never said what one should or should not like. my sig say's Komodo, not Hitler. Your just to dense to get it. It's not the money, it's the mods. Or what the car will do. I could spend $15K building a first gen Miata and spank most Z's at just about anything. All your rambeling diatribe amounts to nothing, and changes none of the following: He was no where near "wasting" the STI, he bearly beat it. Most would not brag about a narrow victory as if the won by car lenghts, especially with four times the mods. With the same amount of mods the STI would have pulled the Z into next week.
You AND your daddy can kiss my ***.

Komodo.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Blue Komodo

You obviously don't know how much the term "rice" has evolved.It has a lot more meaning to it than you might think,but i'll save that for another thread.

By the way in case you didn't know you're such a moron.This part really made me laugh...according to you, beating a car with a quarter of of the mods is a hollow victory!?Then why on earth would anyone waste their time putting a turbo on their Z and then going on the kills section and bragging about it then?What if there Z is pushing around 400hp?For the sake of argument lets say according to you if a highly modded Z that has around 400hp were to beat hhmm a lightly modded STI in a street race that was only pushing lets say 330 to the wheels ,that would be a hollow victory?What is the STI guy going to start crying and say "that didn't count because i don't have as many mods as you do,but if i had invested as much money as you spent on a built engine and turbo for your Z I would smoke you"!Then the Z guy would say"I just smoked you so quit your *****ing and save your excuses before I put the smack down again"!

You still don't get it do you?So i guess according to you the term "run what you brung" doesn't count in a street race.For you its more like race only the cars that have an equal amount of money invested in there vehicle because other wise it won't count and will be a hollow victory.So from now on guys we're going to stop listing how much we've worked hard on our cars and what numbers they're pushing and are only going to list how much money we've put into our cars.Komodo your replys are lame and don't exactly follow much logic.
If you use the term incorrectly, that's your buisness. I could care less. Wow... you called me a maron, that does it I can't go on anymore. If your the type of guy that dreams about building his car, so he can pull stock or lightly modded cars on the highway, that's your buisness. I'd rather take it to the track and compare lap times and passes with technically equal cars and drivers. But hey, I'm different that way. Pulling someone on the street who's car isn't any where near as capable as mine, is a waste of my time. But hey, you enjoy those well earned kills. I won't waste my time with the soap opra you wrote, but the smack down part was funny. Run what you brung is a track term. If you want to use it on the street, that's your buisness. I find no satisfaction in violating people who wouldn't have a chance, even if GOD was their co-pilot. But if you do, that's your buisness. I'm logic personified, Whenever your feeling intelligent your welcome to try.

Komodo.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:25 PM
StarcraftBW

STI is not that fast if you race them while rolling....... but if it's from the stop....ready to get your *** whooped...
Old 09-28-2005, 06:11 PM
VQ35DEV6

Your telling ME to grow up? Your a ****ing idiot. Who's web racing? Stock for stock, mod for mod the STI IS faster, why would that be any different here? You must be one of those idiots who think their Z is a Porche. Have the ***** to adress me directly, or shut your ******** up. What you like is your biusness, I could care less. I never said what one should or should not like. my sig say's Komodo, not Hitler. Your just to dense to get it. It's not the money, it's the mods. Or what the car will do. I could spend $15K building a first gen Miata and spank most Z's at just about anything. All your rambeling diatribe amounts to nothing, and changes none of the following: He was no where near "wasting" the STI, he bearly beat it. Most would not brag about a narrow victory as if the won by car lenghts, especially with four times the mods. With the same amount of mods the STI would have pulled the Z into next week.
You AND your daddy can kiss my ***.

Komodo.
WOW .. this is my last post to such a stubborn idiot, If you get off by arguing online, I'll let you be. But lets state the facts, If you pull the turbo off of a STI, its a 4 cylinder econo-box with a park bench on the trunk. The STI is always faster stock and always faster modded eh? Not really, I don't know where your getting your facts, but who ever is feeding you this communism bull **** is one dumb mother f@cker. To say the STI will always be faster is obviously wrong, and he has four times the mods? If you had any common knowledge, N/A mods will cost more for less power compared to forced induction. Throw a turbo on a Z, and STI's wont have a chance with their stock turbos. Oh throw on a bigger turbo on the STI? then throw a bigger turbo on the Z and get stronger internals, boost the psi .. the list goes on, lets stop internet racing, I doubt you even have a heavily modded STI. Most of the people who talk **** usually don't have **** themselves. Another thing, the clip isn't that great in quality and only has one shot, how do you know how much he won by? It never shows the distance between both cars, you don't know how fast they went, so you don't even know how many seconds there are inbetween both cars. Stop assuming **** and GROW UP, if YOU got something to say about ME OR MY FATHER, come talk to me DIRECTLY, f@ggot.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:55 PM
StarcraftBW

stock to stock, z has no chance period.

Quick Reply: Wasted a white STI last night.