Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

Wasted a white STI last night.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 10:24 AM
FlorendoCruz
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VQ35DEV6
That would be sweet, If I could have both cars. Too bad in SoCali weather, one car can survive all four seasons. Don't get me wrong the STI is a nice car, but theres something about the Z that hits your soft spot. All in all, owning both cars would be great, but I wouldn't trade my Z in for a STI.

yes...i wouldnt trade my car for the STI either.. I jus fell in love with the car even with the 03 problems.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:48 AM
RedLeader

Chris-
That is still undoubtably one of the cleanest looking Zs on the forums. Any kill is a nice kill.

Bruce
Old 09-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Blue Komodo

LOL .. I sound stupid? If at all the one who sounds stupid is you. After you have eaten your own ****, your still talking. And what's up with you and vaseline and taking it up the ***? You can't go one post without bringing up your favorite hobby. That kind of **** never even crossed my mind, maybe you are a f@ggot, who know's? I don't know you, remember? You try to talk like your some big bad ***, you don't know me, and I'm not going to waste my time either,driving up to canada to slap your b!tch *** around, and to put you on check is quite pointless, since I don't beat up on f@ggots. I'm as threatning as a girl scout eh? Well to be honest with you, I'm not threatned by you at all, your probably a f@ggot who likes it up the *** and comes on internet forums to stir **** up. You keep pointing out the obvious, yes the STI is faster from a dig stock for stock, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that. You can say the the STI is faster stock for stock, but to say the STI will always be faster when equally modded is wrong. Get that through your head. Both cars has their pros and cons as I've mentioned before. Maybe it's not me who has to get my head out of my ***, I'm not blinded, and I'm man enough to admit whats true. The STI is not a GODLY car as you make it out to be, so why don't you take your ignorant *** somewhere else with your jar of vaseline and do what you enjoy the most. Obviously this argument is going no where, when we have a stubborn idiot who keeps coming back for more. You can tell me whatever you want to tell me, but in the end, your wrong and you have contradicted yourself countless amount of times. Maybe you don't know how to put your thoughts down in writing? I don't know what's up with your b!tch ***, but come back when you can put your thoughts down in writing so OTHER people can understand, or when you know what your talking about. I'm done pissing in your mouth. I've got better things to do then to argue with some ***** in canada. If you really got something to say, your more then welcome to come on down to LA. Other then that talk all the **** you want, I'm done, and I've pointed out how much of a dumb *** you are. Nothing more to argue about, the apparent things have become even more obvious now. Take care of yourself TROLL.
BUHHAAAHHHAHA! Pu$$y, if you want to try to sound hard, get your own stuff, and stop rehashing what I'VE told YOU. Did you even READ what I wrote? Or are you comments so selective because you know you got CLOWNED? EVERY TIME you open your mouth you **** all over yourself. You keep saying that your done, yet keep coming back to get violated. Now your really starting to stink the place up! The ONLY people eating **** here is you and your *** monkey enforcer. Come on, just admit it. You two are bum chums right? I'm guessing your the *****! That's why he ran in to defend your honour right? BAH HAA HA HA! you must be so ****, oops! Irratable because your *** hurts right? Since I'm not the only one violating you, you really should try the vaseline. Peolpe who've made your lifstyle choice say it makes it much easier. I'm not gay dumbass, so gay bash all you want. Might aswell offend a whole group of members while you show us how much of an ignorant *** you are. You might want to look up the term grammer, and learn how to structure a sentance. Just because your an *** monkey, does'nt mean you have to write like a chimp. If I toss you some bananna's to put in your *** will you go away? Grey matter must be a ****ing mystery to you huh? I actually made the girl scout crack to your bum chum you... ****, I don't know wether I should call you dumbass or *** monkey. OK, DUMBASS MONKEY!! Ha ha ha. If you want to get cripled, yeah come to Canada, and bring your b!tch with you! I DARE YOU, you ****ing scunt. Oh, that's right, YOUR the b!tch. I almost forgot. Your not afraid of me huh? Funny, you SHOULD BE. If I abuse you this bad verbally, ****ing imagine what I'd do to you physically! You know, a whole different kind of stupid does'nt do you justice. Your UBBER stupid! By your own admission you said the STI sees more gains when modded because it's boosted. So mod for mod OF COURSE it's always faster you ****ing troglodyte. Damn your stupid, I mean DAMN! No dude it IS YOU who needs to get their head out of their ***, even with all that **** in your eye's I don't think your blinded. Because either your blinded or your stupid, and you KNOW which one get's My vote! I never said the STI was godly, I said it was faster. There are no contradictions here, your just too dense to get it. Just out of curiosity, what's your idea of countless, 2 maybe 3? You ****ing creaton. Is this writing CLEAR enough for you DUMBASS? The only troll here is you. You KNOW your wrong, yet you won't SHUT THE **** UP! Maybe your buddy should come around to the other end and PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!

Komodo.

Last edited by Blue Komodo; 09-29-2005 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Panda350z

Hahahaha...you are hillarious! Hahahahah...wow...i'm an enforcer to guard honor, bro your seriously a ***...who the hell talks like that! Anyways, if you haven't noticed the only one getting sh**ed on is you! Your the only one getting negative comments back to you, so why don't you go and find a STI forum and go suck all of their dic*s cause apparently thats what you like to do. ALso, have you heard of a thing called trade ins? Why don't you go into your local subi dealer trade your z in and get another STI and move forums. Grow up too while your at it! Online gangbanging was back in the late 90's. I dunno if you ever step out from behind the computer screen, but it's alot different now a days, so grow up! If we really did **** you off, which it certainly does look like, and you really wanna do something about it, come to LA and PM me where you at, simple as that. You may say, "no, you come to toronto", and if I was pissed then, yeh, maybe I would, but honestly your stupidity and your anger amuses me so this gives me the ****s and giggles! But from what it looks like, or sounds like none the less, your very angry So come on down, hey you can also check out the nice Z's while your at it, even the STI's OH MY!!! So you got my name on the board, just PM me when you want, or when your in the area, and tell me where your at, and then i'll be more than happy to go and solve this ridiculous issue. Hahahahahaha...I will guard my honor and my friends...HAHAHAHAHAH...f@ggot! I'm done...you know what to do...so, so long, and have a F***** up day.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:03 PM
FlorendoCruz
Banned

wow..wheres the forum admin?? This thread is gettin out of control. Damn, didnt know sharing ur thoughts in this forum could lead to threats and other uneccessary actions. You guys need to get ur **** straight or better to just delete this thread. Jus remember one thing, we all have the Z and we love it to death.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Blue Komodo

Originally Posted by Panda350z
Hahahaha...you are hillarious! Hahahahah...wow...i'm an enforcer to guard honor, bro your seriously a ***...who the hell talks like that! Anyways, if you haven't noticed the only one getting sh**ed on is you! Your the only one getting negative comments back to you, so why don't you go and find a STI forum and go suck all of their dic*s cause apparently thats what you like to do. ALso, have you heard of a thing called trade ins? Why don't you go into your local subi dealer trade your z in and get another STI and move forums. Grow up too while your at it! Online gangbanging was back in the late 90's. I dunno if you ever step out from behind the computer screen, but it's alot different now a days, so grow up! If we really did **** you off, which it certainly does look like, and you really wanna do something about it, come to LA and PM me where you at, simple as that. You may say, "no, you come to toronto", and if I was pissed then, yeh, maybe I would, but honestly your stupidity and your anger amuses me so this gives me the ****s and giggles! But from what it looks like, or sounds like none the less, your very angry So come on down, hey you can also check out the nice Z's while your at it, even the STI's OH MY!!! So you got my name on the board, just PM me when you want, or when your in the area, and tell me where your at, and then i'll be more than happy to go and solve this ridiculous issue. Hahahahahaha...I will guard my honor and my friends...HAHAHAHAHAH...f@ggot! I'm done...you know what to do...so, so long, and have a F***** up day.
Yeah, I know. That stuff I wrote was pretty funny. The guy's in the office were rolling on the floor. They found it comical the way you 2 assmonkey's were getting clowned at the same time. And that both of you put together could'nt find anything relavent or factual to say. One guy actually choked on his lunch, that **** almost died. Ha, ha,..yeah. Anyway...I guess this is not too productive. If you idiot's did'nt start with me, I would'nt have started with you. Like I told you "homie", my behaviour is reactive. You get what you give. The first guy and I squashed it. You two wanted to persist. That's why your getting ***** slapped all up and down this thread. I guess assmonkey's always travel in pairs. I can **** on you dumbasses all day, all night, all week. It's up to you. It only takes me a few seconds to type you b!tches a clinic. You really should'nt talk about sucking dick if you assmonkey's are trying to stay in the closet. Come on, you can tell me. You two are bum chums right? Again, you idiots need to get hook on phonics, I already said I'm picking up an '06 STI as soon as I store the drop top for the winter. There's no need to trade in anything. You start an argument, get yourself b!tch slapped and you want me to change forums? Your a fu*king CLOWN. I guess you pulled your toy's from the sandbox when you were'nt winning the games too. Do you also throw a fit when the other guy wants to put in YOUR ***? Your pathetic, and obviously not too intelligent "homie". The funny thing is, if I were angry, you clowns would be getting it MUCH WORSE than this. You don't have the intellect to argue with me, and I'm starting to feel bad for you. So keep my name out of your mouth, and don't post back talking ****. That goes for the other assmonkey too.

KOMODO.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:37 PM
VQ35DEV6

Originally Posted by Blue Komodo
You might want to look up the term grammer, and learn how to structure a sentance. Just because your an *** monkey, does'nt mean you have to write like a chimp. If I toss you some bananna's to put in your *** will you go away?
NO COMMENT.
HAHAHAHA!!!
WOW HE IS FURIOUS LIKE A CHIMP!!! HAHAHA!!! NOW I'm 100% SURE HE IS A F@G!!!

OH WAIT!

Originally Posted by Blue Komodo
You don't have the intellect to argue with me, and I'm starting to feel bad for you. So keep my name out of your mouth, and don't post back talking ****. That goes for the other assmonkey too.

Last edited by VQ35DEV6; 09-29-2005 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Panda350z

Hahahahaha...talk is cheap...like i said you got my name PM me when you wanna handle it.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Blue Komodo

Originally Posted by Panda350z
Hahahahaha...talk is cheap...like i said you got my name PM me when you wanna handle it.
Like I said before, since you know ALL about Canada and Canadians. Don't talk about it, be about it. You can come and get WHENEVER you want it.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:57 PM
theSTIguy

thats bs i can walk all over a Z with my sti witout even trying
Old 09-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Blue Komodo

NO COMMENT.
HAHAHAHA!!!
WOW HE IS FURIOUS LIKE A CHIMP!!! HAHAHA!!! NOW I'm 100% SURE HE IS A F@G!!!
Is that REALLY the best you can do? I just finished telling you that you write like a chimp, and ALL YOU CAN DO IS REHASH IT? Your clearly MUCH MORE PATHETIC than the other assmonkey. You really should go and garggle his nuts an just keep your mouth closed. And hey, the caps lock button won't make your response any less weak and b!tch like. You idiot. Do you even know what grey matter means?
Old 09-29-2005, 04:14 PM
RedLeader

I want to hear more about theSTIguys car? Saying you can walk all over ANY Z is a bold statement. Time slips, dyno charts, video, or just talk? I'm just asking because I need a "winter car". Whatcha got? What's been done to it?
Old 09-29-2005, 04:35 PM
theSTIguy

i only got a intake and a 3 inch midpipe and i get a good car or 2 infron of Z's no Z has given me a challendge yet im waiting for u big boys
Old 09-29-2005, 05:18 PM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Okay, everybody back to their respective corners for a cooling off period.

Closed.