Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

Advice please (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 07:07 AM
13esim

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Advice please (Video)

So I have been wanting to make car review videos. So this is just a test video. (About one minute) I was playing around with my video editor and some clips I got of my 350Z. Volume is very low so pump up your speakers! I am aware of the sound being low, I have already resolved it after I edited this video. PLEASE let me know what you guys think, what you guys like, dislike and what I could do to improve. Just doing a review of my own car was SUPER FUN! I wanna see what you guys think before I record again and officially make a car review video. THANKS!

Old 05-02-2016, 11:16 AM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Received 972 Likes on 759 Posts

I couldn't hear anything you said, I was half expecting a **** pic to pop up... Your editing software did a good job of transitioning from one shot to another...

For other reviews I would take a bunch of still pictures and do a 15 second slide show of the car in the beginning and another few seconds at the end so people know what you are driving in. Might wanna get some interior snapshots too... Also might want to put a hotty in the passenger seat so we can get some extra visuals (not trying to say your not a good looking dude just maybe someone that requires a bra, and isnt a dude)
Old 05-09-2016, 08:59 AM
13esim

Here is the final product! I had a lot of fun. Hit the like button give me constructive criticism. Thanks guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHn...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-09-2016, 09:02 AM
13esim

Originally Posted by dboyzalter
I couldn't hear anything you said, I was half expecting a **** pic to pop up... Your editing software did a good job of transitioning from one shot to another...

For other reviews I would take a bunch of still pictures and do a 15 second slide show of the car in the beginning and another few seconds at the end so people know what you are driving in. Might wanna get some interior snapshots too... Also might want to put a hotty in the passenger seat so we can get some extra visuals (not trying to say your not a good looking dude just maybe someone that requires a bra, and isnt a dude)
Fixed audio haha that was a mess. The final video has a decent amount of exterior clips of the car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHn...ature=youtu.be
Im a big dude and I have *****, I'll wear a bikini and do some trick editing so I am in the passenger also.