MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Wheels & Tires (https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires-60/)
-   -   Dun...Dun...Dun.... Got my rims on. (https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires/312844-dun-dun-dun-got-my-rims-on.html)

DaytonaRoadster 11-05-2007 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Nick204k
Well my area has tons of pot holes therefore i did not want to purchase low profile tires.

You have tons of potholes and you bought ADR wheels?!?!? Those things are bend after a pothole hit at 30mph. A very good firend of mine had those on his prelude, hit one pothole in atlanta after a 400 trip and bent the lip out almost an inch.

If you paid $1500 for those, i'm going to hit you with my ring hand, my SSR 19's were $1800.

mr. sparco 11-05-2007 03:39 PM

Shoulda kept the stock wheels on there.

turtle503 11-05-2007 03:40 PM

those look like 15" on that Z... not enough wheel and too much tire

___DJK___ 11-05-2007 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by gsazabi
I'm sorry but they're possibly the worst wheels I've seen on the Z:(

Originally Posted by DaytonaRoadster
oh god thats really awful.

Originally Posted by mr. sparco
Shoulda kept the stock wheels on there.

All quoted for truth.

jumpin800agl 11-05-2007 04:04 PM

I just put on a set of '03 track wheels that are powdercoated black and they look pretty good with some spacers in the rear, not to mention lightweight. I bought them for 700 from a forum member and then 500 for tires gives me a good set of wheels to use til spring.:) They actually look really good.

MR_X 11-05-2007 04:12 PM

I'm sorry but I can't put it in nicer terms

Do you actually think that is cool? That is embarrassing. You should be driving around with one of these

SuperBlack350z 11-05-2007 04:17 PM

wow, just wow. Those rims were made to fit a FWD car and have a very universal offset for hondas/acura/etc. I can't believe you put those on your car. I would just put on the stock nice rims.

pearlwhite_z 11-05-2007 04:19 PM

i must agree that is a shame to have on such a nice car, sorry, im not one to bash, but the stock rims most definately should have been kept on instead of those and you could have saved your $$$ for suspension or go fast mods.

diwun67 11-05-2007 04:21 PM

That is just awful. Don't do that to a car once worth $30K, go back to stock.

Guy the Larry 11-05-2007 04:23 PM

Next mod: eBay branded intakes/exhaust?

Tackett 11-05-2007 04:28 PM

dude, everyone on here is very harsh and honest with their opinions....but they are not trying to be ***holes. They speak the truth, and there is no real easy way to say this...that looks bad, very bad. We are only trying to help and are not laughing at you. Go back to the stock rims if you can, try to RMA those puppies or someHOW get your money back. Lurk aroud the wheels and tires forums, there are some nice threads with offset calculators and all the information you will ever need concerning this issue. Wheel spacing is not rocket science and with a little effort you can make a good INFORMED decision on what to get next instead of wasting your money again. You could spend a few weeks seeking good information and do some good research and get a set of rims that you LOVE and never have to worry about it again, or you could jump the gun just like you have now and waste your time and money and be displeased. Its up to you but I think there is only one logical choice.

there are some nice rims on this site, but as I said, you will HAVE to do some research concerning proper wheel spacing after you make your decision.
www.edgeracing.com

good luck bro.

SeannMikee 11-05-2007 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tackett
dude, everyone on here is very harsh and honest with their opinions....but they are not trying to be ***holes. They speak the truth, and there is no real easy way to say this...that looks bad, very bad. We are only trying to help and are not laughing at you. Go back to the stock rims if you can, try to RMA those puppies or someHOW get your money back. Lurk aroud the wheels and tires forums, there are some nice threads with offset calculators and all the information you will ever need concerning this issue. Wheel spacing is not rocket science and with a little effort you can make a good INFORMED decision on what to get next instead of wasting your money again. You could spend a few weeks seeking good information and do some good research and get a set of rims that you LOVE and never have to worry about it again, or you could jump the gun just like you have now and waste your time and money and be displeased. Its up to you but I think there is only one logical choice.

there are some nice rims on this site, but as I said, you will HAVE to do some research concerning proper wheel spacing after you make your decision.
www.edgeracing.com

good luck bro.

Nicely said my friend. forreal do something about those.

jprada26 11-05-2007 05:34 PM

my official first post in this forum , DUDE WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!! NEXT YOU SHOULD SHAVE ALL THE BADGES OFF AND PUT SOME THAT SAY =V-TEC

yoichi 11-05-2007 05:39 PM

WTF...WTF....Am I seeing this right. I'm so sorry but its possibly, no THE Ugliest wheels I have ever ever seen on a Z. This thread should be a Sticky.
"what never to do to a Z"

Damn, I was just and still am in awwwwwww......

se-r / gti-r 11-05-2007 05:41 PM

oh no!!

Flee0588 11-05-2007 05:42 PM

Ahahahahahhahaa. Cant...stop...laughing...

dave079 11-05-2007 05:46 PM

Wow they look even worse than I thought they would. Why did you do this to your car?

SpoilsofWar 11-05-2007 05:47 PM

Heed the wisdom, put the stockers back on.

|ZedEx| 11-05-2007 05:59 PM

Wow, what's the offset? +45? Haha.

Put the stock wheels back on, sell those to a guy with an RSX/Prelude/Other 5x114.3 car that has a higher offset like that, and buy the CORRECT wheel for your car. Don't cheap out, the results are indicative.

trakmaka 11-05-2007 06:01 PM

this is the only instance where I'd be SO HAPPY to wake up in the morning and find my car sitting on bricks/blocks